Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2010, 07:26 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
LOL This is the first time I hear someone beg me to judge them. No, name calling and judgment is your game, not mine.

PS. You are not Jesus or Paul, so you might as well stop comparing yourself to them.
Oh, i see, so you believe that what I(and many others here) teach about God saving all people is the gospel truth? AWESOME! So now you believe in UR, great! Then i Guess that my job here(with you) is done ... Either that or you are unable to be honest about what you really think of me and all those who believe the way that I do.

And by the way, I believe without ever having seen, Paul did not, so according to Jesus, i am even more spiritually blessed than Paul.

P.S.
You called me arrogant, so according to your standard name calling and judging IS your game ...

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 12-20-2010 at 07:35 PM..

Old 12-20-2010, 07:33 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
Oh, i see, so you believe that what I(and many others here) teach about God saving all people is the gospel truth?
No, I disagree with it, and I don't see the Bible supporting your theories. I just don't see the need to call you names.

Quote:
And by the way, I believe without ever having seen, Paul did not, so according to Jesus spiritually i am even more spiritually blessed than Paul.
I am sure you feel that way about yourself.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:37 PM

309 posts, read 363,134 times
Quote:
You called me arrogant, so according to your standard name calling and judging IS your game ...
Yes...he is good at this type of hypocrisy. I can see why he gets so UPSET at things though. Nobody likes to be called a "babe". He clearly does not understand our beliefs, but spouts as if he does. In the scripture you quoted, Paul CLEARLY is saying that we can NOT feed him the meat.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
No, I disagree with it, and I don't see the Bible supporting your theories. I just don't see the need to call you names.
You said i was arrogant, is that any less name calling then me saying you are carnally minded and that you have a hard heart because you teach that most of humanity deserves to be tortured forever and that you do not?

Old 12-20-2010, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeallcomm View Post
Yes...he is good at this type of hypocrisy. I can see why he gets so UPSET at things though. Nobody likes to be called a "babe". He clearly does not understand our beliefs, but spouts as if he does. In the scripture you quoted, Paul CLEARLY is saying that we can NOT feed him the meat.
No, he just spits it up back in our faces ... But someday he will grow up(spiritually) and he will one day thank us for being honest with him and trying to help him understand the truth of the love of God for all people and his plan and purpose to save us all.

I was just like him for over thirty years ... I understand where he is comming from. It takes one to know one, or at least it takes one who used to be one to know one ...

Old 12-20-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
No, I disagree with it, and I don't see the Bible supporting your theories.
You have been shown these time and time again. You just dont believe the bible. So Finn, if you dont agree with our beliefs, then why are you STILL here talking to us...eh?

Did you choose Christ Finn?

Old 12-20-2010, 07:58 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
You said i was arrogant, is that any less name calling then me saying you are carnally minded and that you have a hard heart because you teach that most of humanity deserves to be tortured forever and that you do not?
I already explained it to you once, but I'll try again. You suggested that you are somehow superior to me spiritually, and that is classic example of arrogance. Just like your friend suggesting that HE feeds others milk and meat, as if he was somehow superior to anyone here. Well, he is not. I added (twice) that I was not accusing you, but instead simply using your behaviour as an example.

Old 12-20-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
No, he just spits it up back in our faces ... But someday he will grow up(spiritually) and he will one day thank us for being honest with him and trying to help him understand the truth of the love of God for all people and his plan and purpose to save us all.

I was just like him for over thirty years ... I understand where he is comming from. It takes one to know one, or at least it takes one who used to be one to know one ...
It is funny you say this. It was L. Ray Smith's website that introduced these truths to me. And believe me, that man was arrogant. He brought me to hate UR with every fiber of my being, because of his blatant rudeness and arrogancy. I wrote him quite a letter on how wrong he was. But later, even after believing I didnt want to give him the satisfaction for being right....LOL! I found myself 2 yrs later though, asking him for that email back so I could share how I used to feel before embracing UR (if I ever find it, I will post it). I believe that God led me to be taught with one such as him.

When we tell people that we used to believe the same way they did, I dont think they truely believe us.

Old 12-20-2010, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeallcomm View Post
It is funny you say this. It was L. Ray Smith's website that introduced these truths to me. And believe me, that man was arrogant. He brought me to hate UR with every fiber of my being, because of his blatant rudeness and arrogancy. I wrote him quite a letter on how wrong he was. But later, even after believing I didnt want to give him the satisfaction for being right....LOL! I found myself 2 yrs later though, asking him for that email back so I could share how I used to feel before embracing UR (if I ever find it, I will post it). I believe that God led me to be taught with one such as him.

When we tell people that we used to believe the same way they did, I dont think they truely believe us.
Yeah, i know of L. Ray Smith, and I've got nothing on that guy when it comes to being blunt!

Sometimes we need a little blunt "in our face provocation" in order to begin to realize how what we believe and teach appears to others. No one was more blunt or in your face than Christ and Paul when it came to dealing with the religious elite and carnally minded of their own time.

Finn can say that he does not judge us, and that we are unloving and judgmental all he wants, the truth is we are supposed to judge a tree by their fruits, and he really does believe that we are false teachers and heretics, but he is unwilling to say as much because he knows that would make his own accusations against us for what we believe about him and those who teach and believe the way he does moot.

When he says that we are arrogant and unloving for believing that he is heard hearted and carnally minded because he believes most humans deserve to be tortured for ever, he is ultimately showing his own hypocrisy because he teaches that most humans are not as good as him and that they deserve to be tortured for ever while he does not.

If that is not arrogant and unloving then, nothing is ...

Its really obnoxious. He cant even be honest enough to admit he believes we are false teachers and heretics. And he cant even admit that he MIGHT be wrong about what he believes. And nothing is more arrogant than when a person cant even admit that they MIGHT be wrong.

I admit i might be wrong, God knows I have been wrong before ... But you will see that almost everyone(if not everyone) on this forum who denies the salvation of all people are absolutely unable to even admit that they MIGHT be wrong. The truth is they simply cant stand the idea that everyone is/will be saved, so they cant even admit that it MIGHT be true. Like i said, their hearts are hardened and their minds are closed and they are determined to believe that most people deserve to be tortured forever and or tortured then annihilated, and that it is a good thing, that it is divine justice.

Last edited by Ironmaw1776; 12-20-2010 at 08:19 PM..

Old 12-20-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
I already explained it to you once, but I'll try again. You suggested that you are somehow superior to me spiritually, and that is classic example of arrogance. Just like your friend suggesting that HE feeds others milk and meat, as if he was somehow superior to anyone here. Well, he is not. I added (twice) that I was not accusing you, but instead simply using your behaviour as an example.
Sir Finn....As with him (or me for that matter) to think that we are better then you spiritually. We dont think of it a arrogancy, only the 'babes' see it as such. So just for you to say such a thing is a classic example of 'carnality'. Do we think we are less 'carnal' then you? I will quote Ironmaw on this....

Quote:
The problem is you are unable to even comprehend the reasons why God does the things he does because you are still carnally minded. And though we are all still somewhat carnally minded, some of us are obviously more so than others.
We still are "somewhat carnally minded" Finn, so YES...we get upset, just like you do. Especially, when an arrogant person calls us arrogant, which is a classic example of hypocricy.

And with WHO is better then who, well personally, if you are talking of rank, I think YOU will be ABOVE me in heaven. But as Ironmaw has pointed out "you are unable to even comprehend the reasons why God does the things he does", so explaining it to you would be trying to feed you meat, while still only drinking the milk.

It is obvious that you are not an easy person to talk to Finn, neither am I for that matter. But in your case, you think you do NO WRONG, and that, my friend is classic PURE CARNALITY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity