Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2016, 09:15 AM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
Bird, you are a gentile and you don't keep the law?

That's just fine dude, but don't put the same shoe on the foot of a Jew dude.

"Jew" and "Gentile" are no longer even relevant, Hann. Doesn't mean you can't have a culture.

God is coming to punish every nation and every person who is against Jerusalem and Jews. Gentiles and Jews have always been relevant. There was no difference in gentiles and Jews when Gentiles became one with Jews and converted to the worship system of Christ, but this only lasted 100 years.

You show a Paul who teaches against the law, and while Gentiles don't have to keep ALL the law as Jews continued, there is no doubt that Jews continued keeping the law.

They killed Steven because liars were paid to say that Stephen was teaching Jews not to keep the laws, and then after Paul believed, they also brought him and lied against him so that he had to make sacrifices to prove that he never taught Jews not to keep the law.

Now either Paul is a two faced liar who says one thing and then does the opposite IN FEAR of his life, or you are misunderstanding Paul.

Which is it?

Paul sacrifices to prove that he never ever taught Jews not to keep the law so he would not have been killed, or was Paul going around teaching Jews not to keep the law?

Which is it?

Liars paid to tell a lie against Stephen that Stephen was teaching Jews not to keep the law or was the lie truth?

It doesn't matter if you make a claim that Paul taught Jews not to keep the law because you have made him a two faced liar who says one thing and does another to save his own skin and therefore, you need to tear the words of that two faced liar right out of the bible because he directly contradicts Jesus in every way if he is a liar or if he is teaching Jews not to keep the law.

The fact that a decision HAD TO BE MADE whether or not gentiles should keep the law should prove to you that Jews never stopped keeping the law, acts 21 says that believing Jews became even more zealous to keep the law and yet this is all nothing in the presence of Jesus words.

Now that you have proved Paul to be a liar and Stephen worthy of being stoned, I suppose you are going to explain just how wrong Jesus was also?

Matthew 5
17Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill, For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19So then, whoever breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do likewise will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.…

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-22-2016 at 09:26 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-22-2016, 01:50 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,637,352 times
So, those Ashkenazi over there in Israel screaming "kill them all" in their demonstrations over in "Israel" right now, i'm supposed to be on their side, Hann? and you didn't reply to post 279, ty.

Old 10-22-2016, 04:56 PM

Quote:
So, those Ashkenazi over there in Israel screaming "kill them all" in their demonstrations over in "Israel" right now, i'm supposed to be on their side, Hann? and you didn't reply to post 279, ty.
Who are the Ashkenazi again?

I really don't know man.

Believe me when I say that I will never purposely avoid you, I am just old.

I feel like death everyday when I wake up from the hour I sleep lol. promise you, I am never trying to avoid you, I am just slow.

Old 10-22-2016, 04:59 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,042,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Who are the Ashkenazi again?

I really don't man.

Believe me when I say that I will never purposely avoid you, I am just old.

I feel like death everyday when I wake up from the hour I sleep lol. promise you, I am never trying to avoid you, I am just slow.

The Ashkenazi are Jews from eastern Europe. The Sephardic are Jews from Spain and Portugal. Peace

Old 10-22-2016, 05:03 PM

True or False?

Jesus came as a Jew who converted many gentiles away from their former Pagan Gods to then convert to Judaism?

Christianity was a legal sect of Judaism?

How Long did this last, and when did the followers of Jesus then abandon Judaism?

At some point, all gentiles abandoned God's worship system, when exactly did it begin?

Old 10-22-2016, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
The Ashkenazi are Jews from eastern Europe. The Sephardic are Jews from Spain and Portugal. Peace
hmm, not sure that is the most accurate reflection?

Old 10-22-2016, 05:10 PM

Did Jesus, Stephen, Paul, John or anyone related to the first Christianity ever teach Jews not to keep the commandments of God?

If Paul did, then he was lying while trying to prove his innocence because of rumors saying that Paul was teaching Jews not to keep the commandments of God.

Is Paul guilty of such a thing?

Was Stephen guilty of teaching Jews not to keep the commandments that God commanded them to keep?

Was Jesus a false prophet who had come against the commandments of God?

Old 10-22-2016, 05:11 PM

no to all of those, but that was not the perception then.

Old 10-22-2016, 05:14 PM

Quote:
no to all of those, but that was not the perception then.
I was born into a religion like anyone else, and after 40 years, I decided that what I was born into was wrong, I converted.

I had been a Pentecostal all my life.

Old 10-22-2016, 07:51 PM

ya, started that way myself. those people are not well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity