Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-23-2018, 10:58 PM

1,259 posts, read 564,927 times

Advertisements

The Ultimate mandate for mankind is to procreate. Now there are those here they believe that Homosexuality (non-procreation) is an accepted ideology of God. They are WRONG!!!. Homosexuality is a sin as has been proven in this thread over and over again.

Furthermore, if God was so approving of Homosexuality then why was He so again that which was in vain? Obviously, spilling seed within the same sex is in VAIN. It doesn't take a genius to understand this.

The reality is that those that promote Homosexuality are evil. They are those that perpetrate a an anti-Christ.

Those trying to say that Homosexuality is acceptable to God are not only WRONG but contrary to God.

I hope Homosexuals go back and read this thread and see how often they called those of us that want to help them "bigots". Yes, they use that term against us. Even though at no time did many of us say we hate homosexuals. In fact, our cause of preaching this love and enlightenment is so that the homosexuals might come to understand and desire Christ.

Look over this thread again, how often did you see the usual fallacies:

1.) how often did they try to gather consensus?
2.) how often did they try to throw a red herring?
3.) how often did they throw a strawman?
4.) how often did they attack the messenger?

You see there is no homosexuality support in the Bible UNLESS they can say it doesn't say what it ACTUALLY says.

Therefore, you will see many of the same fallacies over and over again throughout this thread.

There have been very brave and persistent souls in this thread who have a reward or sticking up for Christ and the message of Truth by shedding light against the darkness of homosexuality. I hope it continues for the day is coming when our light will be extinguished. But this only adds to the evidence, that we the Truth.

For if what acceptable before the time of the end (as in the Days of Noah) then should you also be alarmed. At this time is appears that Homosexuality is the accepted doctrine (I think the proponents here have advertised that as well - again their fallacy working in our favor).

Those homosexuals that God has granted Acceptance will depart from their sin and I praise those brothers in Christ that brought such conversions.

Praise God!!!

Old 11-23-2018, 11:21 PM

1,491 posts, read 3,117,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I don't care what you believe to be truth, and you are more than welcome to follow it.
But don't give me the quote that if you love the world (humanity), you hate God?

That's nothing but a fallacy to control people through indoctrination.
it doesn't mean that you hate people, it means you hate the things they do that run contrary to God's character and His Word. also in Luke 14:26 it says: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. " obviously, it doesn't mean to literally hate them but to love Christ more than all the others.

Old 11-23-2018, 11:51 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,369,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeWillCome2040 View Post
The Ultimate mandate for mankind is to procreate.
In sixty years, we will have doubled the population from 7,000,000,000 to 14,000,000,000.
And from there - it will take even less time to exceed 28,000,000,000. Interesting, isn't it?

I suppose you are also against birth control?
I know, you hate sex, except for procreating.

(Next thing you will say is he designed war and natural catastrophe's to prevent growth?)

Last edited by Jerwade; 11-24-2018 at 12:02 AM..

Old 11-23-2018, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
I don't care what you believe to be truth, and you are more than welcome to follow it.
But don't give me the quote that if you love the world (humanity), you hate God?

That's nothing but a fallacy to control people through indoctrination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanlemur View Post
it doesn't mean that you hate people, it means you hate the things they do that run contrary to God's character and His Word. also in Luke 14:26 it says: “If anyone comes to me and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be my disciple. " obviously, it doesn't mean to literally hate them but to love Christ more than all the others.
I don't believe he has asked anyone to love him more than others.
And I surely do not believe that everything mankind does is a sin?

Old 11-24-2018, 12:15 AM

Quote:
The Ultimate mandate for mankind is to procreate. Now there are those here they believe that Homosexuality (non-procreation) is an accepted ideology of God. They are WRONG!!!. Homosexuality is a sin as has been proven in this thread over and over again.

Furthermore, if God was so approving of Homosexuality then why was He so again that which was in vain? Obviously, spilling seed within the same sex is in VAIN. It doesn't take a genius to understand this.

The reality is that those that promote Homosexuality are evil. They are those that perpetrate a an anti-Christ.

Those trying to say that Homosexuality is acceptable to God are not only WRONG but contrary to God.

I hope Homosexuals go back and read this thread and see how often they called those of us that want to help them "bigots". Yes, they use that term against us. Even though at no time did many of us say we hate homosexuals. In fact, our cause of preaching this love and enlightenment is so that the homosexuals might come to understand and desire Christ.

You see there is no homosexuality support in the Bible UNLESS they can say it doesn't say what it ACTUALLY says.

Therefore, you will see many of the same fallacies over and over again throughout this thread.

There have been very brave and persistent souls in this thread who have a reward or sticking up for Christ and the message of Truth by shedding light against the darkness of homosexuality. I hope it continues for the day is coming when our light will be extinguished. But this only adds to the evidence, that we the Truth.

For if what acceptable before the time of the end (as in the Days of Noah) then should you also be alarmed. At this time is appears that Homosexuality is the accepted doctrine (I think the proponents here have advertised that as well - again their fallacy working in our favor).

Those homosexuals that God has granted Acceptance will depart from their sin and I praise those brothers in Christ that brought such conversions.

Praise God!!!
Fanaticism at its finest. But redoubling your effort isn't going to change a thing.
And the flood that drowned every living thing - except eight people is a myth.

However, he did say that you would chase after them, Captain Ahab.

Old 11-24-2018, 12:16 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,717,123 times
Quote:

Praise God!!!
Your god-bible calls for them to be killed along with all those adulterers in your church, and those back-talking children, but you aren’t shouting that from the housetops, you flaming hypocrite.

Your red herrings are all about singling out homosexuals while giving passes to the sins that, if you treated them as the Bible does would at the very least destroy most, if not all, evangelical churches. This rationalization on your part is what power mongers lie about Mr. Tru——uh, HWC. IT’s all about you and what you think, not about being a Servant to humanity as Jesus is. You have declared war on Jesus and look to crucify as many as you can to make you think you are somehow better.

I believe the Apostle Paul was centered onto divine truth when He charged that a Gospel mixed with any level of Law, conditions, or human performance is in fact, no Gospel at all—even to a level of being accursed. (Gal. 1:6-9)

Conservative christianity has an undeniable history of wrongfully judging, disapproving, and damning things, later proven to be benign and even divine, I have learned to never lean on a conservative Christian understanding. You are but the latest in a history replete with Jesus killers.

You are a Judas to Jesus and represent the very worst of the Pharisees.

Why yes, I attack you. Just like the “sin” you think separates homosexuals from God, your ugliness, meanness, and self-righteousness are so blatant and offensive that you should receive the same treatment you reserve for them. I attack you in the same manner you attack them.

Doesn’t that make YOU want to repent?

Last edited by Wardendresden; 11-24-2018 at 12:29 AM..

Old 11-24-2018, 01:28 AM

6,797 posts, read 2,911,543 times
Quote:
You've proven nothing other than that your unusual representation of 'Christianity' seems to be becoming more extreme with each post you submit. We can all see this and I'm almost feeling a measure of pity for you.

Quote:

Praise God!!!
This has become more than even I can handle. I'm not going to encourage such religious fanaticism any more than I already have. I've got nothing more to say to you, HWC.

Old 11-24-2018, 05:24 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,587,667 times
I think it has roots in the power based being openly gay and the people over throwing the power base said "whatever they do must be wrong".

today? Give me the boy at age 7 and I give you the man at 21. and thats that. We pay for generations when a group claims everything their enemy does is wrong. We benefit for generations when we separate the good from the bad and move on.

cue: parable of the net, love thy neighbor, and leopards.

they have weaponize a good set of teaching tools.

Old 11-24-2018, 06:33 AM

17,161 posts, read 11,397,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
What are you talking about?

Nobody hates you. Certainly not PLEROO, for God's sake. I don't think she's capable of hating anyone.
It seems strong disagreement and an unwillingness to accept their beliefs without good reasons to, translates to hate for some?

But somehow telling people that God hates them for something about themselves that cannot be changed and will condemn them to endless eternal torment with no hope of reprieve because of it*, is love.

* and knowing full well there are many excellent reasons to, at the very least, add the disclaimer that that is just your opinion about what God thinks and you might very well be wrong.

Last edited by Pleroo; 11-24-2018 at 06:43 AM..

Old 11-24-2018, 06:45 AM

1,491 posts, read 3,117,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleroo View Post
It seems strong disagreement and an unwillingness to accept their beliefs without good reasons to, translates to hate for some?

But somehow telling people that God hates them for something about themselves that cannot be changed and will condemn them to endless eternal torment with no hope of reprieve because of it, is love.
no, telling people that God hates sin of any kind (Romans 3:23 "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God") while providing a way for repentance and eternal salvation through Jesus Christ (Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord") is love. however, that message keeps falling on deaf ears here which concerns and saddens me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity