Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2018, 11:24 AM

10,090 posts, read 5,739,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
We tell people they will burn in hell??? Really?? When? Where are the lies? I have spoken nothing but truth, and used your own words to justify it. If you don't want people to call you out, don't say dumb stuff, and don't act like a bigot. Pretty simple. Otherwise, people will continue to call you out, and use your very own words against you.

You say you don't do things because you can't stand that they don't believe as you, but that is EXACTLY what you do. On a daily basis. If there have been any lies, they are coming from you.
Your hero Wander told me to go burn and rot in hell. Yea, really great example Christ's love there.

The lies are in nearly every one of your posts. Here's just a few from the past week:

It’s a lie that we hate gay people.
It’s a lie that I directly compared gays to pedophiles.
It’s a lie that the gay population have nothing to do with the HIV stats even though their demographics overwhelmingly makes up the vast majority of new cases.
It’s a lie that fundamentalist Christians are the majority of people who are bullying gay people.
It’s a lie that anal sex activity has NOTHING to do with the HIV infection rates because hey, straight people do it too, ya know!
It’s a lie that we want to treat gay people like 2nd class citizen.
It’s a lie to say I would never vote for a gay person.

Oh and let's not forget that chestnut where you claimed as FACT that I absolutely did not personally know any gay people. Then you turned around and claimed I treat them poorly as 2nd class citizens. Which would be impossible if I didn't know any of them.

I guess it's obvious that you can't debate on my higher level. You and your friends just seem incapable of holding a discussion without being a direct character attack. This is actually a logical fallacy called Ad hominem where the discussion focus is directed against the person and not the topic at hand. So now I've exposed all your lies and showed how you resort to fallicious cheap debate tactics. OTOH, all you can do is call me a liar without backing it up one bit.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:27 AM

10,688 posts, read 7,718,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
If they are performing same sex weddings in their church then they might as well allow sex orgies there as well. Both are equally offensive to God in His house of worship.
As are you offensive to God in your rejection of a group of people for how God made them. In fact they were CREATED, you have created your own bigotry and invented a god to back you up in your hate.

You keep telling everyone around you that gays are like animals that eat their young, pedophiles, and those that practice bestiality but do not see yourself complicit in the suicide of a young person makes you very "trumpy" in attitude. The children that bully others hear the same vomit being spewed from their parents and go make a gay kid feel like he can't live because of the negativity. So yeah, you are responsible for creating little "mini-me's" out of innocent children.

God will hold you responsible not only for those you kill with your words, but for transforming other innocent children into being bullies like you are.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:30 AM

15,072 posts, read 10,110,560 times
My 2 cents....

Many believe homosexuality is contagious. Not in the sense of a virus, infection etc... Reason why many believe that religion and faith can cure it.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:43 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,607,593 times
Quote:
Your hero Wander told me to go burn and rot in hell. Yea, really great example Christ's love there.

The lies are in nearly every one of your posts. Here's just a few from the past week:

1.It’s a lie that we hate gay people.
2.It’s a lie that I directly compared gays to pedophiles.
3.It’s a lie that the gay population have nothing to do with the HIV stats even though their 4.demographics overwhelmingly makes up the vast majority of new cases.
5.It’s a lie that fundamentalist Christians are the majority of people who are bullying gay people.
6.It’s a lie that anal sex activity has NOTHING to do with the HIV infection rates because hey, straight 7.people do it too, ya know!
8.It’s a lie that we want to treat gay people like 2nd class citizen.
9.It’s a lie to say I would never vote for a gay person.
My hero is not some anonymous poster from this site. That's just silly.

Numbered your list above, for ease of response.

1. Oh, I'm sorry, would you prefer, greatly dislike and believe they are beneath Christians and shouldn't have equal rights? Nah, Jeff. If the shoe fits....

2. The operative word is "directly". You don't have to "directly" compare two things for it to be a comparison Jeff. And if you were only trying to make a point, you wouldn't bring it up in every conversation about gay people. You wouldn't bring it up talking of gay marriage. This has been explained to you. By more than 1 person.

3/4. Who is lying now, Jeff? No one has claimed what you say here.

5. I don't think so, Jeff. Why don't you ask those gay people you claim you know, who they face the most issues from. Guaranteed, 100%, they will tell you fundamentalist Christians. I can tell you that too, as a bi woman. They only people I have ever had a problem with were the fundie side of Christianity. They are the only people to have ever even made mention of my being with a woman, in fact, and this was when I was still in high school. So not only were they bullying and berating me for being "gay", they were doing so to a high school aged girl. Real heroes there, huh?

6/7. Again, who is lying now? No one has said this.

8. No, it isn't. Do you believe they should be able to shop wherever they want? Do you believe they should be able to get married to their loved one? Do you believe they should be able to do EXACTLY the same things as straight Christians? Answer no to any of the above, and you have proved my point. Answer yes, you are lying, because we have all seen you say otherwise.

9. Oh really? So you are saying you would vote for a gay person? Specifically a gay man? Even though you believe they all suffer from mental illness, and spread HIV? Even though you believe they are akin to pedos and rapists? Please...

Quote:
Oh and let's not forget that chestnut where you claimed as FACT that I absolutely did not personally know any gay people. Then you turned around and claimed I treat them poorly as 2nd class citizens. Which would be impossible if I didn't know any of them.

1st off, I still claim that. You have yet to say or do anything to make me think otherwise. If you knew gay people, and I mean truly knew, not just, "I sat next to one that one time", you wouldn't be so ignorant about gay issues and gay people. 2nd off, you don't have to personally know people to treat them like garbage. For instance, you treat them like garbage on here every single day. You call for their continued discrimination on here, daily.

Quote:
I guess it's obvious that you can't debate on my higher level. You and your friends just seem incapable of holding a discussion without being a direct character attack. This is actually a logical fallacy called Ad hominem where the discussion focus is directed against the person and not the topic at hand. So now I've exposed all your lies and showed how you resort to fallicious cheap debate tactics. OTOH, all you can do is call me a liar without backing it up one bit.

Your higher lever? That's a laugh. Your only level is, "This is what my pastor and Bible says". That is hardly a high level of debate.

And I have showed your lies and hypocrisy once again, in that list you claim shows my lies... You are a sad man, Jeff.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:48 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,607,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post
As are you offensive to God in your rejection of a group of people for how God made them. In fact they were CREATED, you have created your own bigotry and invented a god to back you up in your hate.

You keep telling everyone around you that gays are like animals that eat their young, pedophiles, and those that practice bestiality but do not see yourself complicit in the suicide of a young person makes you very "trumpy" in attitude. The children that bully others hear the same vomit being spewed from their parents and go make a gay kid feel like he can't live because of the negativity. So yeah, you are responsible for creating little "mini-me's" out of innocent children.

God will hold you responsible not only for those you kill with your words, but for transforming other innocent children into being bullies like you are.
Again, you are correct Warden. Fundamentalists do not care about bullying unless it is directed at them. They believe that gay people bring it upon themselves, and those bullies are merely trying to "save them". Until it's kids, then all of a sudden they are bullies and this shouldn't be tolerated! Until they are 18, apparently. It is complete and utter nonsense, and makes them complicit in the suicides of those young children, since the kids had to have learned the bigotry and hatred from their parents, and most of them would be fundamentalist in nature.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wardendresden View Post

You told me to go burn in hell. You do not represent the true God especially the way you spit on the Bible and now just making up more and more lies. I have never once said gay people were like animals or pedophiles, not once.

But it's time to do spring cleaning. Consider this my last post to you permanently. Any futher replies from you will not be seen by me so spew away your filth and dishonesty which I know you will. I won't see it.

Anyone else that continues this parade of abusive Ad Hominem attacks gets blocked immediately. From now on, I'll only respond to those who can have the maturity to debate the topic of the OP, not put me on trial with such lies. Enough is enough.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
My hero is not some anonymous poster from this site. That's just silly.

Numbered your list above, for ease of response.

1. Oh, I'm sorry, would you prefer, greatly dislike and believe they are beneath Christians and shouldn't have equal rights? Nah, Jeff. If the shoe fits....

2. The operative word is "directly". You don't have to "directly" compare two things for it to be a comparison Jeff. And if you were only trying to make a point, you wouldn't bring it up in every conversation about gay people. You wouldn't bring it up talking of gay marriage. This has been explained to you. By more than 1 person.

3/4. Who is lying now, Jeff? No one has claimed what you say here.

5. I don't think so, Jeff. Why don't you ask those gay people you claim you know, who they face the most issues from. Guaranteed, 100%, they will tell you fundamentalist Christians. I can tell you that too, as a bi woman. They only people I have ever had a problem with were the fundie side of Christianity. They are the only people to have ever even made mention of my being with a woman, in fact, and this was when I was still in high school. So not only were they bullying and berating me for being "gay", they were doing so to a high school aged girl. Real heroes there, huh?

6/7. Again, who is lying now? No one has said this.

8. No, it isn't. Do you believe they should be able to shop wherever they want? Do you believe they should be able to get married to their loved one? Do you believe they should be able to do EXACTLY the same things as straight Christians? Answer no to any of the above, and you have proved my point. Answer yes, you are lying, because we have all seen you say otherwise.

9. Oh really? So you are saying you would vote for a gay person? Specifically a gay man? Even though you believe they all suffer from mental illness, and spread HIV? Even though you believe they are akin to pedos and rapists? Please...

1st off, I still claim that. You have yet to say or do anything to make me think otherwise. If you knew gay people, and I mean truly knew, not just, "I sat next to one that one time", you wouldn't be so ignorant about gay issues and gay people. 2nd off, you don't have to personally know people to treat them like garbage. For instance, you treat them like garbage on here every single day. You call for their continued discrimination on here, daily.

Your higher lever? That's a laugh. Your only level is, "This is what my pastor and Bible says". That is hardly a high level of debate.

And I have showed your lies and hypocrisy once again, in that list you claim shows my lies... You are a sad man, Jeff.

I'm not going to waste my time anymore with your nonsense. You follow up my point about Ad Honimen attacks with yet another one. This will be my last post forever to you. I will no longer play fodder for you to unleash you personal bitterness against God's people in this thread. Spring cleaning is now in full effect.

I can only talk to brick walls so long. Especially ones that spew venom.

Old 12-14-2018, 12:03 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
My 2 cents....

Many believe homosexuality is contagious. Not in the sense of a virus, infection etc... Reason why many believe that religion and faith can cure it.
Those "many" are all idiots.

Old 12-14-2018, 12:06 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
Quote:
...snip...
Anyone else that continues this parade of abusive Ad Hominem attacks gets blocked immediately. From now on, I'll only respond to those who can have the maturity to debate the topic of the OP, not put me on trial with such lies. Enough is enough.
Quote:
I'm not going to waste my time anymore with your nonsense. You follow up my point about Ad Honimen attacks with yet another one. This will be my last post forever to you. I will no longer play fodder for you to unleash you personal bitterness against God's people in this thread. Spring cleaning is now in full effect.

I can only talk to brick walls so long. Especially ones that spew venom.
Well, you've done a fine job over the years exhibiting your lack of critical thinking skills, your endless well of bigotry, and now your cowardice.

Typical fundie.

Old 12-14-2018, 12:17 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
I have never once said gay people were like animals or pedophiles, not once.
Actually, you have compared the actions of pedophiles to those of homosexuals, it was in your analogies throughout this thread. I believe you were using it to assist you in your understanding which you continued to express, over and over, again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity