Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-14-2018, 02:50 PM

10,091 posts, read 5,739,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Well, you've done a fine job over the years exhibiting your lack of critical thinking skills, your endless well of bigotry, and now your cowardice.

Typical fundie.
Typical cheap shots. Your posts are merely just annoying, like the unwelcome fly at the picnic.

Old 12-14-2018, 03:02 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImissThe90's View Post
I would love to see these instances that this guy keeps bringing up, of people going to jail for being pedos, without ever doing anything pedo related... I am willing to bet that is simply another lie told by this "good Christian".
I am curious about this as well. How is someone thrown in jail--or even known for pedophilia--if they haven't done anything?

Old 12-14-2018, 03:50 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,607,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I am curious about this as well. How is someone thrown in jail--or even known for pedophilia--if they haven't done anything?
My thoughts exactly MQ. He clearly says, more than once in this thread, that people are thrown into jail for doing nothing... I would LOVE to know when, where, and how these instances came about, because that would be a first for me.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:13 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,199,290 times
jeff has exhibited his imagination and alternate realities in virtually every post.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:33 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,607,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Typical cheap shots. Your posts are merely just annoying, like the unwelcome fly at the picnic.
Didn't your god create the fly the way the fly is?

You should curse you god for being such a crappy creator.

Old 12-14-2018, 06:07 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,030,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
One of the churches near our home recently got a new pastor. She was interviewed by a local television station and reiterated the policy of their congregation as well as the entire denomination. This is how mainstream Christian Churches do it:
The First Presbyterian Church of South Charleston is an, "Open and Welcoming," congregation, which means we embrace LGBTQ people and perform same sex weddings. Our denomination, The Presbyterian Church (USA) made a statement this year, affirming and celebrating LGBTQ people, and apologizing for all previous statements of exclusion. We recognize that some Christians believe differently. We also claim our beliefs, and welcome all LGBTQ people.
That's how you do it.
But really...what did they pastor say?

Old 12-14-2018, 06:43 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,373,201 times
Quote:
I have never once said gay people were like animals or pedophiles, not once.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
Actually, you have compared the actions of pedophiles to those of homosexuals, it was in your analogies throughout this thread. I believe you were using it to assist you in your understanding which you continued to express, over and over, again.
Quote:
Nope, I only brought up pedophilia as being a different form of sexual orientation if we are to believe the lie that people are oriented differently at birth. Do you deny that it is a different type of sexual orientation?
A person's sexual identity is in relationship to the gender in which they are attracted. And a pedophile is attracted to their particular orientation, whether they are heterosexual or homosexual, although their actions are criminal. Which is no different than that of a rapist, however, it's NOT a different orientation, unless you are bisexual?

Last edited by Jerwade; 12-14-2018 at 06:51 PM..

Old 12-14-2018, 07:36 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,030,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerwade View Post
A person's sexual identity is in relationship to the gender in which they are attracted. And a pedophile is attracted to their particular orientation, whether they are heterosexual or homosexual, although their actions are criminal. Which is no different than that of a rapist, however, it's NOT a different orientation, unless you are bisexual?
At least as far as it is according to Jerwade. Interesting though that you say all sorts of hateful things about people that dare to disagree with you.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Look up "To Catch a Predator" on youtube. Those men are thrown in prison for years for just sexting with a decoy pretending to be a minor.

Old 12-14-2018, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Didn't your god create the fly the way the fly is?

You should curse you god for being such a crappy creator.
Was that post really necessary? Every creation has a purpose, even a fly. Look it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity