Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2008, 07:07 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,938,326 times

Advertisements

In scientific studies it shown that gay men are born with female-like brains. Can't God give them a break? Why can't the almighty God be forgiving of the homosexuals and love his own gay children. They have female brains, they can't help themselves. Think of their feelings for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
Homosexuals are much to blame because they automatically accuse any Christian of hate mongering if they merely quote what the Bible has to say on the subject. Both sides need to give a little. It can be done, but doesn't happen much today.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:11 PM

5,137 posts, read 16,586,374 times
Sure it does. We had this discussion before in another thread and what you're posting is not true. I can't believe that you're still spreading this around when you know it's false.

God will forgive ANY MAN OR WOMAN that will TURN away from their sins.

Whether they are fornicators, adulterers, homosexuals, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
In scientific studies it shown that gay men are born with female-like brains. Can't God give them a break? Why can't the almighty God be forgiving of the homosexuals and love his own gay children. They have female brains, they can't help themselves. Think of their feelings for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2008, 07:17 PM

Show the evidence that it is false. Where was it disproved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by renriq02 View Post
Sure it does. We had this discussion before in another thread and what you're posting is not true. I can't believe that you're still spreading this around when you know it's false.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:19 PM

oy vey... you play too many games.

You know what thread I'm speaking of which you never cared to respond back to.

Quote:
Show the evidence that it is false. Where was it disproved.

Old 10-20-2008, 07:22 PM

No I am not. I didn't see any evidence that showed the study was a lie.

As far as scientific research goes gay men are born with a woman's brain and that is why they are effeminateModerator cut: little too explicit

Quote:
oy vey... you play too many games.

You know what thread I'm speaking of which you never cared to respond back to.

Last edited by Alpha8207; 10-20-2008 at 07:39 PM..

Old 10-20-2008, 07:58 PM

33,531 posts, read 37,130,597 times
Quote:

So you say the research is wrong, and you are more of an expert on the subject...It is not false, you just don't want to believe it. Are you that desperate to keep your bible quote intact? I guess it allows you to continue to discriminate against gays, huh? News flash for you..... This is the 21st century, and a lot more is known than what the ancient scribes knew.

Gay brains structured like those of the opposite sex - sex - 16 June 2008 - New Scientist

Old 10-20-2008, 08:22 PM

you know that the article bases its finding ON ADULTS...it never recorded the brains of infants then to adulthood.

There are Two points in that article that make a 'theory' and not a fact

The differences are likely to have been forged in the womb or in early infancy, says Ivanka Savic, who conducted the study at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden.

Why doesnt it say...
The differences have been forged in the womb or in early infancy, says Ivanka Savic, who conducted the study at the Karolinska Institute in Stockholm, Sweden.

But as Savic herself acknowledges, the study can't say whether the brain differences are inherited, or result from abnormally high or low exposure in the womb to sex hormones such as testosterone.

Why doesnt it say...
But as Savic herself acknowledges, the study can say whether the brain differences are inherited, or result from abnormally high or low exposure in the womb to sex hormones such as testosterone

Do you know what the study can't say?
Because
1. The studies are based on a research on adults not the lifespan of the adult
2. It's a brainscan not DNA testing.

They did test on Adults and have NOTHING to compare it to.
If they were comparing it to their baby records, then they can say they were born like that.

Again, there is no scientific evidence that proves people are born gay.

It has been the last 10 years that gays are being accepted into the church. These are liberal churches. The countries are becoming more and more liberal everyday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
So you say the research is wrong, and you are more of an expert on the subject...It is not false, you just don't want to believe it. Are you that desperate to keep your bible quote intact? I guess it allows you to continue to discriminate against gays, huh? News flash for you..... This is the 21st century, and a lot more is known than what the ancient scribes knew.

Gay brains structured like those of the opposite sex - sex - 16 June 2008 - New Scientist

Old 10-20-2008, 08:24 PM

^ you are hurting the feelings of homosexuals. Let's show some love and care to those that have brain abnormalities and defects.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:38 PM

7,943 posts, read 17,248,986 times
We are all born with a sin nature, and it's through Christ we can overcome it. Even if gays were born with same sex attractions, it wouldn't excuse homosexuality before the throne of God.

Old 10-20-2008, 08:40 PM

so now you're saying being gay is a 'birth defect'?

I wonder how the gay community would respond to that

Quote:
^ you are hurting the feelings of homosexuals. Let's show some love and care to those that have brain abnormalities and defects.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity