Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-14-2009, 05:34 PM

616 posts, read 1,162,623 times

Advertisements

Yes John, stick around because it is a great group, and from the looks of it a very understanding and forgiving bunch as well!
I, too made a mistake in my wording/meaning one time on in a different CD zone and I can tell you that that group was not nearly as understanding, etc.
Yes, a caring group indeed! Passionate about food, we all are!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:44 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,441,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southdown View Post
I am Tupperware's biggest customer for this very reason
i love tupperware.

Old 01-14-2009, 05:48 PM

858 posts, read 3,044,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Heartless View Post
Yes John, stick around because it is a great group, and from the looks of it a very understanding and forgiving bunch as well!
I, too made a mistake in my wording/meaning one time on in a different CD zone and I can tell you that that group was not nearly as understanding, etc.
Yes, a caring group indeed! Passionate about food, we all are!
Thanks for the kind words... And you are 100% right.. Everyone on here is great..... I'm glad everyone is so forgiving.. Dinner tonight was KFC... Not all the time, to much fat, and a bit pricey... But it sure was good!!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:54 PM

5,384 posts, read 10,871,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John From Scranton View Post
Thanks for the kind words... And you are 100% right.. Everyone on here is great..... I'm glad everyone is so forgiving.. Dinner tonight was KFC... Not all the time, to much fat, and a bit pricey... But it sure was good!!
Nothing wrong with too much fat on a clock that wasn't yours! LOVE THE TAKE OUT! And man how I could go for some fat now! I need something to stick to these bones... and it is only going to get colder here.... dang it all.....

right now I am sippin' on a beer that has been in the garage.... Hubby just handed it to me with a big grin What a guy I have..... MAN it is a cold beer.... one good thing about winter in NY.... don't need to waste space in the fridge for beer... just put it right in the garage.... instant ice box.....

Old 01-14-2009, 05:57 PM

616 posts, read 1,162,623 times
Thumbs up Col. Sanders-finger licking good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John From Scranton View Post

Favorite fast food chicken!

Old 01-14-2009, 05:58 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
skbs- It's amazing what we do to our kids and animals for fun. Your dog looks cute in his hoodie. I tried putting a sweater on my dog unfortunately she looked like a sausage walking down the street. She's a pug and it was a pink sweater. What was I thinking. Good luck with Diva.

jimj- Be careful with the gas. I also pushed with the exercise today but I am just a little sore. Don't overdo it because if you hurt yourself then you just set yourself back. Slow down your walking. Give your body time to adjust.

John- OMG, I love KFC and the biscuits. I have to put honey on those biscuits. I haven't had KFC in years. Hmm. Maybe after I lose another 10 pounds or so.

My hubby loved his sausage and peppers. My chicken cacciatore was good with a side of barley(trying something new). It was very chewy but good with the tomato sauce.

I will be on less because my hubby moved my computer into the office. I feel bad about leaving him by himself in the livingroom. He misses me.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:00 PM

5,504 posts, read 6,249,488 times
Welcome John, I'm kelsie! Everyone here is wonderful, caring, & great chefs.

Passing through for a second. OT Thank you from the bottom of my & dh hearts all my wonderful foodie friends for everything you have done for our family this week. I can't possibly name all of you, because you have all been there for us. I will post in the other forum tomorrow. Luv you bunches. kelsie

Dinner tonight, pizza and beer. Goodnight everyone.

lacey, cyn, noma, kats, skbs, southdown, hg, th, elston, sr, lisa, burdell & anyone else I am sure I missed. L, kelsie & thank you

Old 01-14-2009, 06:02 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,400,511 times
kelsie

It's so good to have you back.

Old 01-14-2009, 06:02 PM

858 posts, read 3,044,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
Nothing wrong with too much fat on a clock that wasn't yours! LOVE THE TAKE OUT! And man how I could go for some fat now! I need something to stick to these bones... and it is only going to get colder here.... dang it all.....

right now I am sippin' on a beer that has been in the garage.... Hubby just handed it to me with a big grin What a guy I have..... MAN it is a cold beer.... one good thing about winter in NY.... don't need to waste space in the fridge for beer... just put it right in the garage.... instant ice box.....
Boy that sounds like a good idea!! Perhaps, If it wasnt snowing so bad out id take a trip to get a 6-pack.. I might just have to now that you brought it up..

Old 01-14-2009, 06:05 PM

68,330 posts, read 54,411,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Wow-Not fair here-I'm drooling with all this pork talk! I love pork anyway.

Say I looked for the Goya Mojo but limited as it is here I'll have to get it when I go home to NJ-along with anchovy paste, sazon,etc. So I saw a bottle of Hoisin sauce and thought chicken thighs-boneless skinless-cooked with that might be good. Anyone ever try that?

Limited Mojo, 40 below, AND no anchovy paste?

Isn't that cruel and unusual, banned by the Constitution?

A violation of one or more articles of the Geneva Convention?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink