Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2008, 08:56 PM

1,178 posts, read 3,834,179 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by john_starks View Post
this aint your country brah, move back to europe...
It's not? Hmm. Wasn't the U.S. policy of immigration that of a primarily European (white) immigration policy up until 1965?

Quote:
you sound like white trash..
You sound like someone who has nothing better to say, as you have little facts on your side. You sound like someone who gets your talking points from leftist, anti-white cliches. Am I correct?

Quote:
oh, i;m sorry were you born here? well so were black, asian, south asian....we're all american and contribute to the economy. always since whenever. i guess somerich person claimed america as promisland, after he and his savages killed all the natives...nice.
I never claimed that there were not non-whites who were born here. Furthermore, I never claimed that people of different groups do not contribute to the economy.

These "natives" (no country established/no borders/no government/ warring, often nomadic, disorganized tribes very sparsely populated) were often the true savages, as they were the ones who'd attack European settlements. The danger of them contributed to much of the desire of the colonists of wanting to rid them.

The "natives" weren't savagely killed by the Europeans, for the most part. Many died of disease, and most were forced onto reservations.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:58 PM

536 posts, read 2,153,663 times
Once again....

Well I hate to break it to you but "whites" (I hate that term, no one should be classified into a color category) were NOT here first. Like I've said before, there is no such thing as a pure race. You must be hanging out with Tom Metzger or something.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:59 PM

Quote:
^^^ who let the KKK in herre?
Who let the brainwashed, cliche-babbling liberal in here.

Old 10-02-2008, 08:59 PM

6,963 posts, read 20,528,381 times
Quote:
You sound like someone who has nothing better to say, as you have little facts on your side. You sound like someone who gets your talking points from leftist, anti-white cliches. Am I correct?
how is this different from your skewed point of view...?

this is dumb and ignorant.....

Old 10-02-2008, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Cliche, Cliche, Cliche. Wow, that's original. When you lose an argument, accuse someone of being a klansman.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:02 PM

Quote:
cliche, cliche, cliche. So because you lose an argument, the other person is a klansman. Typical leftist nonsense.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:03 PM

378 posts, read 625,994 times
Do you even live in the U.S.? Go to any big city or California or Southwestern states and white people are already a minority. It's because of immigration (legal and illegal) and high birthrates among non-whites. It's said whites are 66% of the U.S. population, but I'd reckon to say whites are half of the U.S. population now. Look at the biggest cities section of this site (NYC, L.A., Chicago, etc) non-white majority cities.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:09 PM

217 posts, read 346,291 times
Unfortunately its already happening, whites are losing power with every passing day. They are constantly being accused of racism and hatred but somehow other races who do the same things seem to get a pass. These days, in terms of racism, Whites are being held to a higher standard while the other races seem to get off with a slap on the wrist.

and to a previous poster, yes white people do have the right to keep their countries white. Its a shame that they are being pounded with third world immigrants from all over the world. Look at France, Look at Canada, Germany, any first world european country. Pretty soon the immigrants will make up the majority of the population in those countries. Sadly i think the US is taking the same route...

Old 10-02-2008, 09:11 PM

217 posts, read 346,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 17271 View Post
Do you even live in the U.S.? Go to any big city or California or Southwestern states and white people are already a minority. It's because of immigration (legal and illegal) and high birthrates among non-whites. It's said whites are 66% of the U.S. population, but I'd reckon to say whites are half of the U.S. population now. Look at the biggest cities section of this site (NYC, L.A., Chicago, etc) non-white majority cities.
I agree, it already feels like white people are a minority.

Old 10-02-2008, 09:22 PM

6,963 posts, read 20,528,381 times
who cares????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.