Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2017, 04:10 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzy_army View Post
Yeah, Yelp! says it is. I wonder what happened. My brother went to high school with the owner's kids years ago.
I actually liked Panda House but it seemed every time I went by there, they were closed. I think they opened for lunch, closed and opened back up for dinner. You had to get there just right to be able to eat!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2017, 07:45 AM

AT&T in Haywood Mall has closed. I was surprised as they have only been open a year or two.

Old 04-30-2017, 09:25 AM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
AT&T in Haywood Mall has closed. I was surprised as they have only been open a year or two.
I'm not. They couldnt do anything but sell you a new phone or start new service. I prefer a corporate store anyways.

Old 05-01-2017, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
I'm not. They couldnt do anything but sell you a new phone or start new service. I prefer a corporate store anyways.
I don't have AT&T but I agree with you. I was in the mall and noticed the AT&T sign was gone and the store was dark.

Old 05-01-2017, 06:11 AM

4,600 posts, read 6,007,784 times
Did AT&T relocate to a kiosk in the mall? That's all the space they really needed. I thought it was a mistake by Haywood to put it next to Sears anyway. Sears could lease out some more space to a larger retailer like they did downstairs to Forever21 and the vacant AT&T spot next door could give mall access to the new retailer. I suspect Simon will take over the entire Sears space eventually.

Old 05-01-2017, 07:24 AM

5,671 posts, read 5,868,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Did AT&T relocate to a kiosk in the mall? That's all the space they really needed. I thought it was a mistake by Haywood to put it next to Sears anyway. Sears could lease out some more space to a larger retailer like they did downstairs to Forever21 and the vacant AT&T spot next door could give mall access to the new retailer. I suspect Simon will take over the entire Sears space eventually.
If no one answers by Wednesday, and if remember, Ill check. Youngest son wants to go Hot topic.....

Old 05-01-2017, 08:17 AM

4,600 posts, read 6,007,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
If no one answers by Wednesday, and if remember, Ill check. Youngest son wants to go Hot topic.....
Ok thanks. I know Haywood has been shifting stores around. Hollister is moving to that Sears wing from their larger space below Hot Topic. Haywood maybe prepping to add another retailer.

Old 05-01-2017, 03:36 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,660,771 times
Crossway Christian store on East North Street closed. I also think I saw the Goodwill store next to it was also "available". I don't guess they moved anywhere, but simply closed the location. It's a shame, I liked that store.

Old 05-01-2017, 04:51 PM

12,626 posts, read 32,046,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobo7396 View Post
Crossway Christian store on East North Street closed. I also think I saw the Goodwill store next to it was also "available". I don't guess they moved anywhere, but simply closed the location. It's a shame, I liked that store.
The book store closed a few months back. Goodwill moved to N Pleasantburg. The only thing I think is left there is Dollar Tree and the gym. I am wondering if Dollar Tree will move across the street in the BiLo plaza. Also, I wonder what may go into the vacant buildings.

Old 05-01-2017, 08:18 PM

1,153 posts, read 1,660,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beckycat View Post
The book store closed a few months back. Goodwill moved to N Pleasantburg. The only thing I think is left there is Dollar Tree and the gym. I am wondering if Dollar Tree will move across the street in the BiLo plaza. Also, I wonder what may go into the vacant buildings.
Oh, thanks for the information, Beckycat. I messed up my post as I meant to say I like the old Crossway store, instead of the old Goodwill. Looks like there is another Crossway store in Easley, and of course I believe Lifeway is still open on Haywood Road...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area