U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-03-2007, 09:41 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Reputation: 5288

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Mexico gets billions from their government owned oil reserves. What in hell are they doing with the money????
Well, we know it doesn't go to help the millions of poor people..
actually "believe it or not" almost 60 million dollars (600,000,000.00 pesos) goes to the Vatican - Mexico is in the Top Ten donating countries, coming it at a strong Number 9 - no wonder there are so many Catholic Cardinals in this Mexico! Yes, the good old payola game is alive and well in the Catholic church!

Other than that, the top 5-10% of Mexico's richest folks have a strangle hold on the economy. That is why there are so many rebel alliances trying to overthrow the government in some areas. Then you have rebels like the "Zapatista" group that doesn't want Mexico to have money at all, and would like a full indian type of setting. It is really screwed up in Mexico.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-03-2007, 10:04 AM
 
Location: Cali
3,885 posts, read 5,993,830 times
Reputation: 2200
If only America had done what John C Calhoun wanted during the Mexican war things would be so much better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Reputation: 5288
I have hopes that Mexico will get better, but it will take decades.

Right now there is such a wage and rights disparity between US and Mexico, it is only human nature to seek the better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2007, 10:13 AM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Reputation: 2086
Things wont change if people keep running away.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2007, 10:14 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Reputation: 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
Things wont change if people keep running away.
What would you do? Live in the dirt or risk it and live in an Apartment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2007, 10:16 AM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Reputation: 2086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
What would you do? Live in the dirt or risk it and live in an Apartment?
Well I was taught to stand up and fight for my rights, so I would live in the dirt and fight like hell. It is their country they have the right to live a decent life, they need to fight for it. Running away is too easy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2007, 10:17 AM
 
Location: Cali
3,885 posts, read 5,993,830 times
Reputation: 2200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50Thunderdart View Post
I have hopes that Mexico will get better, but it will take decades.

Right now there is such a wage and rights disparity between US and Mexico, it is only human nature to seek the better.
Some people(eg. globalists) want to cure that with having a North American single currency! :-((((
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2007, 10:25 AM
Status: "Make America the Great Joke Again" (set 23 days ago)
 
Location: Denver
9,060 posts, read 15,467,286 times
Reputation: 5288
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroGuy View Post
Some people(eg. globalists) want to cure that with having a North American single currency! :-((((
It is inevitable. In order to compete with the Euro, this will happen. No doubt in my mind, especially when Canada and Mexico's economies really start to climb, they have just cracked the surface.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2007, 12:19 PM
 
Location: Las Vegas
185 posts, read 319,436 times
Reputation: 149
In 2006 $45 BILLION was sent to south America in remittances, $23 BILLION of that went to Mexico. If they're deported they will be reunited with their money.

George Soros, a Mexican who is the richest man in the world spends billions in America trying to dictate his policies, he may very well have an inflluence on the next presidential election. His money would be better spent in his own country.

Why does NOBODY in Mexico want to help Mexicans?

We accept 2,000,000 legal immigrants a year, nearly that many in visa holders many of which never leave when their visa's expire. 3-4 million legally and 3 million illegally, 6-7 million every year total, who in their right mind would want even one person coming here illegally? Should we take in 10,000,000 a year, is that enough??? America is sinking, all this leeching by illegal aliens will only result in creating what they left.

Not to mention the blatant disrespect of all things American by the "migrants" and the omnipresent sense of entitlement. A majority of the 30,000,000 illegals are NOT working, they are taking and breeding beyond control. If we closed the border tomorrow we would have enough lettuce pickers and toilet cleaners for eternity!

$338.3 BILLION EACH YEAR


1. $11 Billion to $22 Billion are spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.




2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year are spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
Center for Immigration Studies

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year are spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Center for Immigration Studies

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for non-English speaking children who are here illegally.CNN.com - Transcripts

5. $17 Billion dollars a year are spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million dollars a day are spent to

incarcerate illegal aliens.
CNN.com - Transcripts


7. $90 Billion dollars a year are spent on illegal aliens for welfare and social services by the American taxpayers.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html (broken link)

And they say they can't locate them?????

8. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
CNN.com - Transcripts



9. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

10. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States."
Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Violent Crimes Institute

11. 30% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.
CNN.com - Transcripts


12. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts



13. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border. As many as 19,500 of these illegal aliens were from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the southern border along with them.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/securi...al-version.pdf



14. The National Policy Institute "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 Billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 Billion annually over a five year period."
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/publicatios.php?b=splc1 (broken link)


Using the lowest estimates, the annual cost of ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3 BILLION
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-03-2007, 12:22 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,017 posts, read 16,694,959 times
Reputation: 2086
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post
In 2006 $45 BILLION was sent to south America in remittances, $23 BILLION of that went to Mexico. If they're deported they will be reunited with their money.

George Soros, a Mexican who is the richest man in the world spends billions in America trying to dictate his policies, he may very well have an inflluence on the next presidential election. His money would be better spent in his own country.

Why does NOBODY in Mexico want to help Mexicans?

We accept 2,000,000 legal immigrants a year, nearly that many in visa holders many of which never leave when their visa's expire. 3-4 million legally and 3 million illegally, 6-7 million every year total, who in their right mind would want even one person coming here illegally? Should we take in 10,000,000 a year, is that enough??? America is sinking, all this leeching by illegal aliens will only result in creating what they left.

Not to mention the blatant disrespect of all things American by the "migrants" and the omnipresent sense of entitlement. A majority of the 30,000,000 illegals are NOT working, they are taking and breeding beyond control. If we closed the border tomorrow we would have enough lettuce pickers and toilet cleaners for eternity!

$338.3 BILLION EACH YEAR


1. $11 Billion to $22 Billion are spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.




2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year are spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
Center for Immigration Studies

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year are spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
Center for Immigration Studies

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for non-English speaking children who are here illegally.CNN.com - Transcripts

5. $17 Billion dollars a year are spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
CNN.com - Transcripts

6. $3 Million dollars a day are spent to

incarcerate illegal aliens.
CNN.com - Transcripts


7. $90 Billion dollars a year are spent on illegal aliens for welfare and social services by the American taxpayers.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html (broken link)

And they say they can't locate them?????

8. $200 Billion dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
CNN.com - Transcripts



9. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
Wooldridge - How Much Further Into This Nightmare?

10. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States."
Dr. Deborah Schurman-Kauflin, Violent Crimes Institute

11. 30% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.
CNN.com - Transcripts


12. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. CNN.com - Transcripts



13. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border. As many as 19,500 of these illegal aliens were from terrorist countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the southern border along with them.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/securi...al-version.pdf



14. The National Policy Institute "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 Billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 Billion annually over a five year period."
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/publicatios.php?b=splc1 (broken link)


Using the lowest estimates, the annual cost of ILLEGAL ALIENS is $338.3 BILLION
WOW!!!!!!!!! Way to post some great stats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top