Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2013, 03:59 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by softblueyz View Post
Good grief. You claimed to make the same remarks!!!! It's the verbage before and/or after that may cause one to call you a racist. You are not the most diplomatic person when expressing yourself nor do you don't know how to debate when someone doesn't agree with you and your "style" may cause one to see a racist behind the keyboard.
Again, I have never stated anything but the truth whether or not I have elaborated on the same remarks that tinman has. I don't know how to debate when someone doesn't agree with me? Need I remind you of this comment of yours? " Once again, the only truth is your truth. Don't you ever get sick of yourself???"

You call that civil debate?

Ah the race card here it comes......What part of my posts are racist? Oh, I forgot the truth is racist to the defenders of illegal aliens. My bad!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

2,475 posts, read 2,076,622 times
Quote:
As if you haven't been cryptic. Talking about people who were banned, who are still posting on C-D, were part of the other forum, but you weren't naming names telling a poster to basically go figure it out for himself.
WOW! FAIL!!!! try comprehending the comment (I'll post it once again for you) The "group" is a banned member (Senno) and a few of his friends. They have been contacted by previous banned members and some (still) members that have posted in this very thread. Their opinion of what they claim is racist, etc, is merely their opinion, nothing more. Their issue is with the Mods and their use of the ToS or lack thereof at times.

8,732 posts, read 6,783,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Don't you get sick of denying the "actual" truth? Truth is truth on it's own. I has nothing to do with my opinion. If you are going to continue with this snotty attitude towards me I will have no further need to reply to you.
Oh, I think I'll go and have myself a good because you aren't going to talk to me.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
They have been contacted by previous banned members and some (still) members that have posted in this very thread.
Another one in denial.

Bub bye.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldglory View Post
again, i have never stated anything but the truth whether or not i have elaborated on the same remarks that tinman has. I don't know how to debate when someone doesn't agree with me? Need i remind you of this comment of yours? " once again, the only truth is your truth. Don't you ever get sick of yourself???"

you call that civil debate?

Ah the racist card here it comes......what part of my posts are racist?
Where have I called you a racist? Go back through my posts and quote me. For that matter show me where I called anyone a racist. I'll wait.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:03 PM

6,331 posts, read 5,211,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Reigns View Post
"Outted" him for what? "Continue to expose" him for what?

The "group" is a banned member (Senno) and a few of his friends. They have been contacted by previous banned members and some (still) members that have posted in this very thread. Their opinion of what they claim is racist, etc, is merely their opinion, nothing more. Their issue is with the Mods and their use of the ToS or lack thereof at times.

Even you claimWho is the "who" you refer to? Nothing like attempting to read between the lines looking for that ghost in the machine.

If you have an inability to comprehend exactly what was said by Oldglory you should simply have asked for clarification of his comment. Reading things into it that aren't there doesn't go with the reasonable posting and behavior of this topic.
Having Hispanic ancestry.

Old 08-05-2013, 04:04 PM

62,959 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Huh??

I think YOU are a good example as to why this thread was started.

Debate? What debate? Posts filled with snide remarks, such as yours. Who wants to debate with someone who thinks slipping insults into a post is debating?

You don't know my history. I didn't just drop into this forum. I dropped out sometime ago.
Speaking of snide and uncivil remarks does this sound familiar?

"Once again, the only truth is your truth. Don't you ever get sick of yourself???"

Pot, kettle, black!

Old 08-05-2013, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Huh??

I think YOU are a good example as to why this thread was started.

Debate? What debate? Posts filled with snide remarks, such as yours. Who wants to debate with someone who thinks slipping insults into a post is debating?

You don't know my history. I didn't just drop into this forum. I dropped out sometime ago.
Do you not read the full comments? Do you not see the quoted sections? I think this is where the issue lies. You're missing the entirety of the comment based on your connection being used not showing the full comment with its quotes.

Try going to another form of connection.

Where have I slipped in insults?

I clearly make points that you fail in grasping.

You joined this forum after me. I do know some of your history, it's also easily available by clicking on your moniker and then clicking the Find all posts by said moniker.

Last edited by Liquid Reigns; 08-05-2013 at 04:19 PM..

Old 08-05-2013, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Another one in denial.

Bub bye.
Denial? LMFAO

Comprehension fail!

Old 08-05-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Draper View Post
Having Hispanic ancestry.
Uhm..OK?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration