Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-07-2006, 10:25 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,204,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gfluneedit View Post
So what's your point ?

You were denying that Fox was refering to 20 million of these illegals in the USA.
Now you agree that he was talking about Mexican nationals.
Translation: 20 million+ illegals just like I said.

It's not 700k a year that get in. That would be a great relief compared to the 4-5 million that come in annually.
You seem to be having difficulty reading these stats
Your position is reasonably dull. There were only about 30 million Mexicans max in the demographic that comes across. Your view says they ran out about 10 years ago.

They didn't.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:28 PM

202 posts, read 833,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Boy those Mexican illegals sure do ruin a neighborhood. Here he is two houses down from the drug dealer and inundated in Mexicans and he is going to have to be happy with a mere $500,000.00 plus for his little house. Poor baby....those Mexicans really did a job on him.

When he moves to Dallas he will only be able to buy a 5000SF home with swimming pool and movie theatre and $100grand left over. Life is hard.
Whos he? I am a woman. Yep life will be so much better than here!!! Like I said before, they can have my neighborhood. The only reason that I can get 500,000 is because the prices in LA are sky high. The Mexican who do live in a house have about 20 people living there, so they can afford it. LOL!! I am not moving to Dallas. Poss Magnolia Texas. Check out the demographics there!!!!

Old 12-07-2006, 10:37 PM

137 posts, read 258,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
When is the last time you heard about the house two doors up from the drug dealer selling for over $500K? We got to get those Mexicans patented. We can make a fortune turning neighborhoods around.

Got to get you a set of white robes. Maybe you can burn a few crosses and scare those Mexicans off.
That's not the way to do it.

Eliminate the welfare and free medical.

Arrest the employers.

Welfare , food stamps and medical are the main magnets to this parasite culture.

Cut it off and they will stop coming.

If we don't eventually it will result in something like you describe, there will be rioting by these illegals.

The welfare is like drugs, it's getting to a point where they might start to believe that they are entitled to it.

The reality of it is, the tap will need to be turned off because there is way too many of them, and they keep coming.

Because these aren't the best and the brightest it's very plausable that they will actually become convinced by groups like LaRaza that they are owed something by americans

Once they feel entitled to it and it's cut off they will riot. Thats what they do in that culture.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:57 PM

By the way, Just the other day a fellow was walking his English Bulldog puppy and some Mexican guys jumped out of their old beat up pick up truck and just took his dog.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:58 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,749,371 times
In Miami there's also a sea of immigrants, legal and illegal. And real estate is so expensive it's almost at LA levels. That's the secret, fill with latinos and rake in the real estate profits. How in the world can people with low paying jobs live in shoebox homes costing hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Old 12-07-2006, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aween View Post
Whos he? I am a woman. Yep life will be so much better than here!!! Like I said before, they can have my neighborhood. The only reason that I can get 500,000 is because the prices in LA are sky high. The Mexican who do live in a house have about 20 people living there, so they can afford it. LOL!! I am not moving to Dallas. Poss Magnolia Texas. Check out the demographics there!!!!
That must be a nightmare to have that move in next to you.

20 people in one house ?

We have politicians to thank for all of this.

They showed on the news a case in New Jersey with a large group of them living in one house , they were using the backyard as a toilet , urinating and deficating .

The neighborhood was powerless to do anything , the LaRaza's and the ACLU's of the world were at work.

Old 12-07-2006, 11:04 PM

They cram in as many people as possible in a house. It's illegal of course, but it's so typical here in the valley.

Old 12-07-2006, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallrick View Post
In Miami there's also a sea of immigrants, legal and illegal. And real estate is so expensive it's almost at LA levels. That's the secret, fill with latinos and rake in the real estate profits. How in the world can people with low paying jobs live in shoebox homes costing hundreds of thousands of dollars?
Dealing drugs and defrauding the government.

It's really not that they can afford these houses or increase the value.

They are valuable properties that people reluctantly move from faced with the prospect of living next to this.

It's not that these illegals are money earners , they are like a plague. If they get one property the whole neighborhood packs up and leaves.

There have been cases of real estate companies initiating this flight by helping with the first wave.

The real estate companies make a big profit when people are forced to move away from the drug dealers.

Last edited by gfluneedit; 12-07-2006 at 11:32 PM..

Old 12-07-2006, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aween View Post
They cram in as many people as possible in a house. It's illegal of course, but it's so typical here in the valley.
I'd be interested to see pictures of these places and what they look like when they get though with them.

Old 12-07-2006, 11:13 PM

We had a big bust last year just a block away, choppers in the sky and on the news. There was at least 100+ illegals jam packed in a house and garage. I bet they are all back here by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Los Angeles