Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2021, 09:15 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,102,764 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyryztoll View Post
Wow, I feel your pain. St. Paul is one of the most beautiful major cities in America. I would have loved to have lived down there once upon a time. Minneapolis, too, for that matter.....but St. Paul especially for me. I can't imagine what it must be like to have lived in a place like that your whole life only to see it destroyed by radical liberalism. Did Thompson ever resign? I don't think he did. He should have been removed from office after the Hugo thing alone. Very, very sad.
He has refused to resign - he's switched from "dem" to "independent".

All these things have been proven about him:

- he's collected welfare
- he's beat his wife
- he's sexual abused women in front of children
- his son has been charged with illegally having firearm
- he might not even live in St. Paul

I could go on....

And that rat still hasn't been forced to resign. He is a TERRORIST. What he did in Hugo was akin to a KKK rally and burning a cross on Liz Collin's lawn, in my view (minus the cross, of course). He is simply a terrorist and hater of white people. He is the most aborrent goon I have ever seen win office.

Old 11-04-2021, 09:34 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,397,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post

- he's collected welfare
- he's beat his wife

I could go on....

And that rat still hasn't been forced to resign. He is a TERRORIST. What he did in Hugo was akin to a KKK rally and burning a cross on Liz Collin's lawn, in my view (minus the cross, of course). He is simply a terrorist and hater of white people. He is the most aborrent goon I have ever seen win office.
I would never hold collection of welfare against someone (as long as it is used as intended). It’s merely a social safety net.

Old 11-04-2021, 09:49 AM

3,816 posts, read 6,461,056 times
Quote:

- he's collected welfare
- he's beat his wife

I could go on....

Agreed. An absolute embarrassment to Minnesota and the nation, same as Omar. They are not builders, they are not servants of the people.....they exist only to divide and destroy. Thinking back, I don't think he had even been elected yet when he pulled his Hugo stunt......and then they elected him ANYWAY.....which is even worse in my eyes.

Old 11-04-2021, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
I would never hold collection of welfare against someone (as long as it is used as intended). It’s merely a social safety net.
He's not from MN. He's from Chicago. I guess Thompson (or his momma perhaps) moved here for our warm winters and oceanside views.

Old 11-04-2021, 09:55 AM

Quote:
He's not from MN. He's from Chicago. I guess Thompson (or his momma perhaps) moved here for our warm winters and oceanside views.
Oh, Chicago.....just like the wonderful gem of society who killed that little league coach in front of his kid.

I don't know what the percentage is of Chicago scum that has infiltrated the cities since Floyd's death, but it's obviously stratospheric. Once they saw the cops were under attack they descended like flies in a cow pasture on a hot day.

Old 11-04-2021, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Oh, Chicago.....just like the wonderful gem of society who killed that little league coach in front of his kid.

I don't know what the percentage is of Chicago scum that has infiltrated the cities since Floyd's death, but it's obviously stratospheric. Once they saw the cops were under attack they descended like flies in a cow pasture on a hot day.
That is nothing new. People have been coming to the Twin Cities from Chicago ever since I can remember.

Old 11-04-2021, 10:17 AM

Quote:

Yes. My sister is a probation officer here in the TC, her husband is in law enforcement, and tons and tons of the thugs give them Chicago addresses.

The best welfare in the nation will do that.

Quote:
That is nothing new. People have been coming to the Twin Cities from Chicago ever since I can remember.
Surprised you actually admit that.

Old 11-04-2021, 10:36 AM

Quote:
I was referring to the thug faction in correlation with the period since the riots......but you already knew that.

Old 11-04-2021, 10:49 AM

Quote:
I was referring to the thug faction in correlation with the period since the riots......but you already knew that.
And I’m saying that nothing has drastically changed in the Chicago to Twin Cities pipeline. It existed before that and it exists now.

Old 11-04-2021, 12:00 PM

Quote:
And I’m saying that nothing has drastically changed in the Chicago to Twin Cities pipeline. It existed before that and it exists now.
Nothing has drastically changed since the riots? So you're saying the cities are every bit as safe as they were prior and that Chicago criminals in particular haven't substantially ramped up their treachery in the cities the past year and a half?

Cruz, if your head gets any further into the sand you may want to consider identifying as a crustacean.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul