Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2009, 10:48 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,059,923 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Kinda reminds me of the movie "oh brother where art thou"...
Well when we have our City-Data Montana picnic not only can we get our heads dunked in the river, we just might be able to book the "Soggy Bottom Boys" for the entertainment !

Old 04-02-2009, 11:19 AM

193 posts, read 463,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
He jimj, have you been using my hair treatment ?

LOL, " Dapper Dans" I love it!!

Old 04-02-2009, 11:28 AM

I need one of those fake hillbilly beards like the Soggy Bottom Boys have. I'll wear it upside down on my head as a toupee for the square dance. I refuse to dance with the cousins though, I have to draw the line somewhere especially if there is banjo music involved !

Old 04-02-2009, 11:31 AM

8,087 posts, read 15,153,325 times
Don't look at me, I ain't dancin' with 'em neither... besides, the bear would get upset. Gotta dance with the one that brung ya!!

Now give me back my leg!!

Old 04-02-2009, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reziac View Post
Don't look at me, I ain't dancin' with 'em neither... besides, the bear would get upset. Gotta dance with the one that brung ya!!

Now give me back my leg!!

I'll give ya back your leg when ya give me back my teeth ya claim jumper.
Now that that's settled, it'll cost ya four dollahs to dance with my cousin anyways.

Are we going to have poker playing at our City-Data on the river, BBQ eating, beer drinking, river fishing, beach blanket bingo, cousin chasing summer hoedown ?

Old 04-02-2009, 12:45 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickers View Post
I'll give ya back your leg when ya give me back my teeth ya claim jumper.
Now that that's settled, it'll cost ya four dollahs to dance with my cousin anyways.

Are we going to have poker playing at our City-Data on the river, BBQ eating, beer drinking, river fishing, beach blanket bingo, cousin chasing summer hoedown ?
I was a'thinkin 'bout a game of find your cousin twister!

Old 04-02-2009, 01:15 PM

8 posts, read 44,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven of nine View Post
ok, there have been some IMO trolly post lately so lets just visit on the porch.
Guess you all in the southern part of the state think you need to get out the Christmas decorations again. I am not complaining about the snow again! I acutally have some bare ground on the hi-line.

Hey! I still have my tree up! Doesn't everyone?? It's almost time to hang Easter Eggs on it. Actually, it's so dark in this room that I turn the Christmas lights on to keep away the dark shadows. Couldn't it be almost like one of those fakr palm trees with all the lights on them?? heh heh
I'll get around to putting it away...hmmm...maybe June

Old 04-02-2009, 01:38 PM

If I still had my Christmas Tree up I would hang my cousins from it, just for all the things they got away with. Hey can I hook you up with one of my cousins ? Theys both single and in these parts thems considered "trophy husbands" !

Old 04-02-2009, 02:01 PM

Wink Criss Dodd is invited !

Hey jimj where is the tea party going to be at in Kalispell in April. ? I saw that on under your screen name. I'll toss the Western Family and the Liptons but I'll be keeping the Twinings please. Maybe we can let my cousins hang Chris Dodd from pattyditz's old Christmas tree at the big summer beer drinking head dunking, BBQ eating, river fishing Montana City-Data Pot Luck Hoedown before we toss it into the bonfire with Chris Dodd still hanging from it !

Old 04-02-2009, 06:46 PM

6,259 posts, read 14,670,675 times
Now... Let's watch that sunset. No other better than the one in Montana. Maybe tomorrow we will find that oil strike or that T-rex skeleton and we can all retire. Heck maybe just buy up the whole state and keep it for ourselves.
Rickers you best ease up on that "Deliverance" marathon. I read somewhere that the kid on the porch that was picking actually had a man behind him picking the banjo. Billy Redden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Here, let me clear the dishes, yall continue working out the affairs of the world, Pie anyone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Montana