Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 04:26 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,288,761 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
God, can't you just admit you were wrong?
I am going to venture a guess here and say probably not.

Old 03-24-2012, 05:49 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,570,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InTheNameOfGod View Post
Hear hear! It's great to know soldiers are standing up against the great lie that is the ineligible fascist dictator Obama.
This Marine is the hero. What do you think they are fighting for, if not to be able to speak their minds and protect the Constitution? They aren't robots to serve a dictator.

According to the Associated Press, Stein created the page in hopes of encouraging fellow servicemen and women to exercise their right to free speech. He also added that he would not follow the “unlawful” orders of the president.
But on the page it clearly states the page is “to offer a forum that will allow the voices of the US Armed Forces to stand with the Tea Party movement, and be heard.
The Marine added, "I've done nothing wrong. I've only stated what our oath states that I will defend the constitution and that I will not follow unlawful orders. If that's a crime, what is America coming to?"
Marine charged for criticizing Obama on Facebook — RT

Old 03-24-2012, 06:52 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Good for the marines! All the American military should do this.
This religious wacko, anti-intellectual, intolerant, war-monger oligarchy isn't worth defending.
Yeah right, who cares about an oath or pledge of allegience. democracy doesn't matter unless the right is in charge

Old 03-24-2012, 07:05 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
This Marine is the hero. What do you think they are fighting for, if not to be able to speak their minds and protect the Constitution? They aren't robots to serve a dictator.

According to the Associated Press, Stein created the page in hopes of encouraging fellow servicemen and women to exercise their right to free speech. He also added that he would not follow the “unlawful” orders of the president.
But on the page it clearly states the page is “to offer a forum that will allow the voices of the US Armed Forces to stand with the Tea Party movement, and be heard.
The Marine added, "I've done nothing wrong. I've only stated what our oath states that I will defend the constitution and that I will not follow unlawful orders. If that's a crime, what is America coming to?"
You have no idea just how wrong you are.
I take it you dont know a great deal of Marines.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:24 PM

679 posts, read 661,206 times
They should be discharged.

Marines these days are indoctrined to be radical conservative *******s.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:28 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stateisota View Post
They should be discharged.

Marines these days are indoctrined to be radical conservative *******s.
I take it you dont know a great deal of Marines personally, either.

Old 03-24-2012, 07:46 PM

57,312 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post

What were the unlawful orders the sergeant felt were unconstitutional?

Old 03-24-2012, 07:47 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,987,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
You have no idea just how wrong you are.
I take it you dont know a great deal of Marines.
So are you saying that Marines are not fighting to keep our God given rights intact?

And that they are robots that serve a Dicktator?

Old 03-24-2012, 07:48 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,987,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
What were the unlawful orders the sergeant felt were unconstitutional?
See now that's a darn good question. I'd like to see that reported.

Has it been reported?

Old 03-24-2012, 08:06 PM

57,312 posts, read 26,236,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
See now that's a darn good question. I'd like to see that reported.

Has it been reported?
Well that's the substance of the original post but just in very general terms, lacks specifics.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies