Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2012, 09:02 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,649,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
The anti-Obama crap here at CD is what it is, crap.

Any marine that disobeys an order or states he will not follow an order is not a marine.
Yep, and that's why the Corps is going to bounce his ass.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:22 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,787,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
No legal evidence supports your allegations.
Think about your propensity toward the emotion of hate when thinking about the President when you are in church this morning,you may not like the answer you get back....
Sherrif Joe is a bona fide law enforcement official - He has the evidence and probable cause. Now .. you were (falsely saying ??)

Lord Monckton says that document is clearly a FORGERY!!

Imagine the gaul .. The President of the U.S. has a forged document.

A forged Selective Service Card - A fraudulent Social Security Card...

And you hide under a rock and claim there is no evidence.

The GREATEST HOAX & SCAM OF THE CENTURY and you are in total denial???

Old 03-25-2012, 09:59 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Sherrif Joe is a bona fide law enforcement official
His "Cold case Posse" is not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
He has the evidence and probable cause.
He has nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
Imagine the gaul .
What would ancient Celts have to do with anything?

Old 03-25-2012, 09:59 AM

1,285 posts, read 3,342,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is hard to believe Obama's records were sealed, to hide something they didn't want the public to see.

That threw up all kind of red flags. What did they expect? Just go along, nothing here to see...

Something is not right about it, when DC is already as corrupt as it is.
Faux News might claim that Obama's records were sealed but no one else has claimed any records were sealed.

Obama's short form birth certificate was always available. The same short form birth certificate available in every state I know of that is acceptable for getting a Passport or any other documents. The long form was not available because Hawaii like every other state has a short form on its computers and that is what is printed and sent to people. I have a Texas short form birth certificate that I used for my passport. I also use it in Mexico for certain types of privileges available for foreigners in Mexico.

The Republican governor of Hawaii, upon Obama's request, released Obama's long form birth certificate to quell the crazies who think a short form is not legal.

The other proof that he was born in Hawaii is indisputable. Do people really think Obama's 18 year old mother was so farsighted, that she thought her bi-racial son would be elected president someday but she wanted her son born in Kenya. So that her son could be president, she somehow got people in the hospital and the Department of Health to conspire with her and have two phony birth announcements placed in the two local newspapers. She then had a phony birth certificate filed with the state. Somehow she was able to find the money to travel to Kenya something that would be unaffordable for most poor college students living with their parents. Even back then, a doctor would have advised against travel like that during pregnancy but Obama's mother was obviously very sneaky and manipulative.

She also had her doctor and his daughter who was a fellow student, lie about her son's birth in Hawaii as well as her neighbors and her parents. It's not like Obama's father, a popular scholarship student at the University of Hawaii and a Phi Beta Kappa, wouldn't be noticed if he left for his son's Kenyan birth. Obama's mother's friends all said she did not leave the country but they were probably all lying also.

It was a grand conspiracy to have her bi-racial son elected president and be the second or third person elected who was not born in the U.S. Heck, it makes one wonder why she went to all this trouble when he wasn't even going to be the first president not Constitutionally born on U.S. soil.

Funny that he ran against McCain who certainly was not born on U.S. soil according to the Constitution McCain could not be president, but no one ever made a big deal out of that.

I wonder if it's because of Obama's skin color and his odd name that this what this hubbub is really about and not if he was born in Hawaii?

I know I'm glad I was fortunate enough to leave my country and move to Mexico and get away from all the lunatics who have evolved in the U.S.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:13 AM

1,285 posts, read 3,342,356 times
Quote:
Sherrif Joe is a bona fide law enforcement official - He has the evidence and probable cause. Now .. you were (falsely saying ??)

I assume you are as you claim, located "somewhere between the X Files and the Twilight Zone."

Sheriff Joe is an elected official. A position that in all other states means that he is in charge of the county jail. Most people think he is an idiot.

Lord Monckton says it is not authentic? I raise you two foreigners, Presidentes Calderon and Fox both say it is authentic. Lord Monckton, now that is really reaching.

Historiandude made an excellent point about Gaul. What does Obama have to do with ancient Gaul?

Old 03-25-2012, 10:22 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,986,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by axixic2 View Post
I assume you are as you claim, located "somewhere between the X Files and the Twilight Zone."

Sheriff Joe is an elected official. A position that in all other states means that he is in charge of the county jail. Most people think he is an idiot.

Lord Monckton says it is not authentic? I raise you two foreigners, Presidentes Calderon and Fox both say it is authentic. Lord Monckton, now that is really reaching.

Historiandude made an excellent point about Gaul. What does Obama have to do with ancient Gaul?
Actually the elected Sheriff of any County is the highest law enforcement official. Even over the Feds, when it comes to their County.

O'bama is the highest elected official in the FEDS and can order to him killed now that the NDA Act is signed, but it doesn't mean that he can override his arrests or investigations.

O'bama is Irish didn't you know.... A true everyman.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:34 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,323,443 times
Quote:

Until President Obama is removed from office for his supposed crimes you and the sheriff have nothing and its you who have succumbed to the scam of the century.If in fact your scenario proves valid i'll be the first to rep you for your correct insight,chances of that happening are slim to none though as i'm sure the President has had a team of lawyers go over the issue, as for your Sheriff he dont look like this guy does he?

Old 03-25-2012, 10:40 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,645,820 times
Quote:
Faux News might claim that Obama's records were sealed but no one else has claimed any records were sealed.

Obama's short form birth certificate was always available. The same short form birth certificate available in every state I know of that is acceptable for getting a Passport or any other documents. The long form was not available because Hawaii like every other state has a short form on its computers and that is what is printed and sent to people. I have a Texas short form birth certificate that I used for my passport. I also use it in Mexico for certain types of privileges available for foreigners in Mexico.

The Republican governor of Hawaii, upon Obama's request, released Obama's long form birth certificate to quell the crazies who think a short form is not legal.

The other proof that he was born in Hawaii is indisputable. Do people really think Obama's 18 year old mother was so farsighted, that she thought her bi-racial son would be elected president someday but she wanted her son born in Kenya. So that her son could be president, she somehow got people in the hospital and the Department of Health to conspire with her and have two phony birth announcements placed in the two local newspapers. She then had a phony birth certificate filed with the state. Somehow she was able to find the money to travel to Kenya something that would be unaffordable for most poor college students living with their parents. Even back then, a doctor would have advised against travel like that during pregnancy but Obama's mother was obviously very sneaky and manipulative.

She also had her doctor and his daughter who was a fellow student, lie about her son's birth in Hawaii as well as her neighbors and her parents. It's not like Obama's father, a popular scholarship student at the University of Hawaii and a Phi Beta Kappa, wouldn't be noticed if he left for his son's Kenyan birth. Obama's mother's friends all said she did not leave the country but they were probably all lying also.

It was a grand conspiracy to have her bi-racial son elected president and be the second or third person elected who was not born in the U.S. Heck, it makes one wonder why she went to all this trouble when he wasn't even going to be the first president not Constitutionally born on U.S. soil.

Funny that he ran against McCain who certainly was not born on U.S. soil according to the Constitution McCain could not be president, but no one ever made a big deal out of that.

I wonder if it's because of Obama's skin color and his odd name that this what this hubbub is really about and not if he was born in Hawaii?

I know I'm glad I was fortunate enough to leave my country and move to Mexico and get away from all the lunatics who have evolved in the U.S.

I'm not so sure, as you are.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:52 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,083,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Actually the elected Sheriff of any County is the highest law enforcement official. Even over the Feds, when it comes to their County.
That is "Sovereign Citizen" BS. It is not and has never been true.

Old 03-25-2012, 11:49 AM

426 posts, read 958,820 times
Quote:

WINNER!

It's absolutely what it's about.

To all of you who are defending this Marine, what illegal orders has he been given, that he has refused or is going to refuse?

The answer is none.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies