Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2014, 09:45 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times

Advertisements

Ah yes, not all the little turtles make it to the sea. That's the conservative mantra, is it not? Amply displayed on this thread.

So you stop "paying" stupid people to "breed." I'm trying to figure out what happens to the children they already have, or that they have anyway because they're stupid. Oh, wait, I know.

And your response to this is that *I* am at fault by encouraging stupid people to breed. Because you simply can't face the moral bankruptcy that you exude.

All the distractions and ridiculous accusations in the world don't hide your greed, selfishness and sociopathic nature. Outside your bubble, Americans understand this, more or less.

Old 04-05-2014, 09:47 AM

5,563 posts, read 4,263,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie_hair View Post
What about those who got very moral christian parents? My boyfriend was kicked out of the house when he was 15 because he was gay. Without the social programs, he wouldn't have lasted a day.
They don't have an answer. They will respond with ad hominem attacks on you, or bUU, or "leeches" in general, which will have nothing to do with your question.

I'm sorry to hear your boyfriend's story. "Christians" can be horrific people. And I use the term "people" lightly.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:38 AM

41,110 posts, read 25,740,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
It is already a priority. The problem is that powerful people are unwilling to do allow any of the right things to be done because those sort of things would adversely impact their own comfort, luxury and wealth.
You got that right. Powerful people want to keep you poor so they feed you false hope knowing that instead of doing something to help yourself get out of poverty you'll wait for someone else to do it ". As you wait for them to legislate your prosperity they will do nothing just like you.

As long as you remain poor, they remain powerful.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bUU View Post
It is already a priority. The problem is that powerful people are unwilling to do allow any of the right things to be done because those sort of things would adversely impact their own comfort, luxury and wealth.
Democrats know you vote for them no matter what. Why would they work for you. Republicans know you won't vote for them no matter what. Why would they work for you. No one is working for you because they already know you are owned by the Democratic party.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:43 AM

424 posts, read 594,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreutz View Post
The welfare parasites are entitled to have everything given to them, by virtue of having been shat out in assembly line fashion to increase the brood sow mothers welfare payments didn't you know?
You are awful.

I'm currently on welfare and call me entitled, but I was given $98 to live on for an entire month. I live in New York City where cheap food is hard to come by.

Now mind you, I've only been on welfare for a month and I've recently gotten a job offer do the sooner I'm off it the better, but Jesus... I didn't know I was known as a parasite or an animal for receiving benefits that I've paid into for 10 years. :O

Old 04-05-2014, 10:45 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
You got that right. Powerful people want to keep you poor so they feed you false hope knowing that instead of doing something to help yourself get out of poverty you'll wait for someone else to do it ". As you wait for them to legislate your prosperity they will do nothing just like you.

As long as you remain poor, they remain powerful.

So what it the alternative? Some people making min wage at Walmart are our seniors. They don't have time to start a business or go back to school. They r just trying to survive.
Making min wage used to be for young kids starting out & in the 1980"s although tough,one could get by w min wage. Not today. What do we do so they don't "remain poor"?

Last edited by sindey; 04-05-2014 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: add

Old 04-05-2014, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYClass View Post
You are awful.

I'm currently on welfare and call me entitled, but I was given $98 to live on for an entire month. I live in New York City where cheap food is hard to come by.

Now mind you, I've only been on welfare for a month and I've recently gotten a job offer do the sooner I'm off it the better, but Jesus... I didn't know I was known as a parasite or an animal for receiving benefits that I've paid into for 10 years. :O
You know better than that. If you are telling the truth and been on welfare for one month and actively looking for a job then it's not an issue as long as you continue to "really look" and do land a job within a short time. If you are lying you stop trying to defend parasitism. You know damn well that people who make it a way of life are parasites. Now stop with the BS which ever it would be.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
So what it the alternative? Some people making min wage at Walmart are our seniors. They don't have time to start a business or go back to school. They r just trying to survive.
Making min wage used to be for young kids starting out & in the 1980"s although tough,one could get by w min wage. Not today. What do we do so they don't "remain poor"?

You could start by not being bought by any party and stop being so transparent about who you vote for. Read below. ALL Politicians need to quiver in their shoes about keeping their jobs the same as every day people who worry about making ends meet. At least make them work for you.

And stop letting media lead you by the nose to the voting polls. Look past the propaganda. Did you notice in the 2012 election both Dems and Repubs were more interested in working for the Independents than their own base? Think about it.

Quote:
Democrats know you vote for them no matter what. Why would they work for you. Republicans know you won't vote for them no matter what. Why would they work for you. No one is working for you because they already know you are owned by the Democratic party.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:50 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,742,119 times
Reading the different posts on how people have been led to believe of those who for varies reasons have become poor in our economy amazes & sickens me.

Many have become poor due to a variety of reasons, mostly because they are now working 2 or even 3 min wage jobs that don't pay them enough so they are still eligible for food stamps.

You who name call should walk in their shoes for a month & hang your head in shame.

Last edited by sindey; 04-05-2014 at 10:58 AM..

Old 04-05-2014, 10:53 AM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
Quote:
You know better than that. If you are telling the truth and been on welfare for one month and actively looking for a job then it's not an issue as long as you continue to "really look" and do land a job within a short time. If you are lying you stop trying to defend parasitism. You know damn well that people who make it a way of life are parasites. Now stop with the BS which ever it would be.
There are parasites among all economic classes. That's not BS. Human nature. I'm sure you know that, so who's the one BSing here?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies