Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2015, 07:57 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal Dew View Post
Roll your eyes all you want. No need to be upset you were wrong.
See unlike you I've provided a link to an actual source that was there. You, on the other hand, are merely mentioning some thing that someone who may or may not be in Baltimore may or may not have told you about a situation that s/he was not even at.

I get that you don't want to complicate your narrative for obvious reasons. But you shouldn't blind yourself to the truth just to reify your black/white narrative.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:01 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
See unlike you I've provided a link to an actual source that was there. You, on the other hand, are merely mentioning some thing that someone who may or may not be in Baltimore may or may not have told you about a situation that s/he was not even at.

I get that you don't want to complicate your narrative for obvious reasons. But you shouldn't blind yourself to the truth just to reify your black/white narrative.
You posted a link that said some drunk fans caused some problems. You hardly proved anything other than some drunk fans caused some problems. No, I actually mentioned things taken from countless videos and people that are actually there.

I don't know what narrative you are talking about. Sorry I don't need to blind myself from anything. I also didn't mention anything about race. Keep your agenda to yourself.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:05 PM

I think this reporter on Fox is going to get slapped

Old 04-29-2015, 08:10 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,021,348 times
Quote:
I think this reporter on Fox is going to get slapped
Oh another one? That was funny last night with Geraldo. I never watch Fox but was flipping channels and happened to catch that. I tend to watch CNN - I think to punish myself for some past unknown misdeed??

Old 04-29-2015, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Oh another one? That was funny last night with Geraldo. I never watch Fox but was flipping channels and happened to catch that. I tend to watch CNN - I think to punish myself for some past unknown misdeed??
Yea it is the other guy that ask bad questions at the wrong time like Geraldo and he actually chase you down

Old 04-29-2015, 08:13 PM

4,983 posts, read 3,290,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Are you completely unaware of the fact that those rioters pictured in your video had been peaceful protestors until coming upon the drunk fans sitting outside the bar? The violence started that day due to interactions between the protestors and those fans.
Bwahahahhahahahhahahahha. Hogwash.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:13 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,021,348 times
Quote:
Yea it is the other guy that ask bad questions at the wrong time like Geraldo and he actually chase you down
Well, it is entertaining because I was laughing and laughing last night watching Geraldo. I thought for sure he was going to get his azz beat.

Old 04-29-2015, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Well, it is entertaining because I was laughing and laughing last night watching Geraldo. I thought for sure he was going to get his azz beat.
I thought the same and was actually waiting for it to happen. I think once everyone hear that a prisoner said Freddie was banging himself against the wall it will heat up things more

Old 04-29-2015, 08:31 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,604,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Yes the young man was wanted and intentional hurt himself. Plus he has a medical history of a back condition. This "quote Police Abuse" seems to not beholding any truth. This really confirms what the Black Inner City outlook really is!
How would a prisoner separated by metal divider be able to see that Gray was intentionally trying to injure himself?

Old 04-29-2015, 09:20 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,591,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker15 View Post
Black protesters are destroying stores, buildings, cars, etc. to shown that they are against police brutality/violence. Ironic, isn't it?
But they're not destroying the whole city! You making it sound like the whole planet is on fire!
Actually only some places in their own neighborhood.
Not only Black but also white,hispanics and asians,you make it sound it's white vs blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies