Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2015, 05:37 AM

28,900 posts, read 30,279,972 times

Advertisements

yanno, I'm sick of staying quiet....this whole situation is utterly ridiculous....

First off, Freddie, the dude that started these riots again, (although most probably didn't even know or care why they were rioting, stealing, burning, they just saw it as a chance to do so) but, there was a criminal in the back of that van, and it was partitioned off....but after they put Freddie in the van, the criminal reported that he heard Freddie, rolling back and forth over and over again, banging himself up against the wall....

Freddie had a rap sheet a mile long, as do most of these people who claim police brutality (are there a few who are truly vicitmized, of course, I believe there are bad cops out there) however, it is not to the magnitude that these criminals claim it is....

It is in fact, bad parents that bring up these kids, and don't care about them, so they grow into criminals, starting out, with very minor crimes, but each time they are arrested the crimes escalate....

Bottom line is, as most people have told you all to do, if a cop stops you, keep your mouth shut and do what he says, if you resist arrest, then it's your own damn fault!!!

Old 04-30-2015, 05:53 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Baltimore really has their act together ...... they just released 101 Rioters with no charges and no paperwork.
I bet they are really scared now to go back to the Burning and Looting. Madam Mayor apologizes for calling the RIOTERS "thugs". They get a Get Out of Jail FREE card. I guess that's a pretty good apology.

Baltimore Police release Prisoners|NBC News

The releases were the result of a logjam for police who were scrambling to pull the necessary paperwork to file charges at the same time they were trying to keep peace on the city's streets, Kowalczyk said.

Batts, the police commissioner, told reporters Wednesday night: "We've come up on a timeline. We are releasing them with future prosecution in mind. ... We're not giving up on them."

Old 04-30-2015, 06:01 AM

19,573 posts, read 8,524,460 times
STEPHEN A SMITH, ESPN: "Our ancestors, considering our history and what they had to go through and the sacrifices that they had to make to get us to this point, our ancestors would be ashamed of how we’re conducting ourselves. And it needs to be addressed and it needs to be stopped because I see a whole bunch of young brothers and sisters out here right now. They’re here with us. They wouldn’t act that way."

Well said, Stephen A.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:11 AM

18,949 posts, read 43,628,834 times
What's up with those white hipsters hanging around the riot scene? I've even seen some with "black lives matter" posters. Notice they won't venture too far away from the cameras.

Also, has anyone else noticed the silver Sonata that is constantly driving around? I've seen it on multiple channels and both days of the riots. Seems strange to me.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Baltimore really has their act together ...... they just released 101 Rioters with no charges and no paperwork.
I bet they are really scared now to go back to the Burning and Looting. Madam Mayor apologizes for calling the RIOTERS "thugs". They get a Get Out of Jail FREE card. I guess that's a pretty good apology.

Baltimore Police release Prisoners|NBC News

The releases were the result of a logjam for police who were scrambling to pull the necessary paperwork to file charges at the same time they were trying to keep peace on the city's streets, Kowalczyk said.

Batts, the police commissioner, told reporters Wednesday night: "We've come up on a timeline. We are releasing them with future prosecution in mind. ... We're not giving up on them."
and he is telling the truth, the paper work that police have to fill out, for each and every arrest, is time consuming and very detailed, So I can definately understand....plus, I bet they didn't have any place to hold so many....but yeah, brats? I call them Criminals for what they did, and they should put the fear of God in those kids.....cuz they're parents evidently do not

Old 04-30-2015, 06:27 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
What's up with those white hipsters hanging around the riot scene? I've even seen some with "black lives matter" posters. Notice they won't venture too far away from the cameras.

Also, has anyone else noticed the silver Sonata that is constantly driving around? I've seen it on multiple channels and both days of the riots. Seems strange to me.
Stupid and violent isn't just a black thing. There are enough stupid white animals too. Response should be the same. "You Loot, We Shoot".

Old 04-30-2015, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
STEPHEN A SMITH, ESPN: "Our ancestors, considering our history and what they had to go through and the sacrifices that they had to make to get us to this point, our ancestors would be ashamed of how we’re conducting ourselves. And it needs to be addressed and it needs to be stopped because I see a whole bunch of young brothers and sisters out here right now. They’re here with us. They wouldn’t act that way."

Well said, Stephen A.
Last night I bumped into a woman while at a restaurant....she and I started discussing this issue, and we both agreed, how much we loved and respected Martin Luther King. well, these people made him real proud don't you think? (I'm being sarcastic) He lost his life, fighting for blacks....and always telling them, they need to do the right thing....I swear, schools should play his speeches in school, and the kids should have to write a report on why and what he was doing.....

Old 04-30-2015, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Stupid and violent isn't just a black thing. There are enough stupid white animals too. Response should be the same. "You Loot, We Shoot".
Yanno what....real tired of hearing this excuse....who are the majority out there?

this isn't a black or white issue, this is in fact a Humanitarian issue....enough is enough!

Old 04-30-2015, 06:32 AM

39,874 posts, read 26,521,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Yanno what....real tired of hearing this excuse....who are the majority out there?

this isn't a black or white issue, this is in fact a Humanitarian issue....enough is enough!
Agreed. It is a "humanitarian" issue. Sick of seeing innocent people suffering at the hands of people like the rioters. And the Freddies of the world. Until we do something to protect innocent people from these animals instead of pandering to them we are no better than the animals.

Old 04-30-2015, 06:34 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,509,263 times
What you saw Monday afternoon was "Lord of the Flies" come to life.
Kids running wild while the adults, with the exception of one, just stood there and watched.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies