Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2015, 07:47 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,022,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
but now with deblasio who knows. You might even catch him out in the crowd throwing things at the police.
Some might think big foot was on the loose. Or should I say, foot in mouth loose.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:47 PM

11,011 posts, read 11,028,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Washington Post just reportied that Freddie Gray was intentionally injuring himself, according to someone who shared the van with Freddie.

Not sure how credible this is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal Dew View Post
Fox news is saying the same, they are reporting that he was banging himself against the wall
Won't matter. Mob justice has decided guilt and as we've seen in other cases, the narrative will not change with new information.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:48 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,758,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Are you completely unaware of the fact that those rioters pictured in your video had been peaceful protestors until coming upon the drunk fans sitting outside the bar? The violence started that day due to interactions between the protestors and those fans.
Eyewitnesses say some of the drunks were taunting the protesters Bottles started flying both ways. No one knows who started throwing first. Things quickly escalated from there.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:49 PM

1,587 posts, read 1,015,432 times
Quote:
Well you are free to read the article by someone who was actually there. And if you were familiar with the Baltimore you would know that those bars are just up the block from where that video was taken. And those protestors had been peaceful until then; otherwise there would have been violence at the hands of the people in that video well before then.
That article doesn't tell me anything. Again it is talking about drunk fans. I know where it was as I have lived in Baltimore for years. The protesters were not peaceful until that time. There was violence before that, it was just not caught on that video. There are other videos and I also get my information from people that was there.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:50 PM

7,444 posts, read 7,019,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Won't matter. Mob justice has decided guilt and as we've seen in other cases, the narrative will not change with new information.
True - the narrative will not change no matter what the facts turn out to be. We've learned that much.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southbel View Post
Well yea look at how they reacted at the Mike Brown case when the FBI said he didn't have his hands up

Old 04-29-2015, 07:51 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,609,037 times
Quote:
That article doesn't tell me anything. Again it is talking about drunk fans. I know where it was as I have lived in Baltimore for years. The protesters were not peaceful until that time. There was violence before that, it was just not caught on that video. There are other videos and I also get my information from people that was there.
Oh sure you do.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Oh sure you do.
Roll your eyes all you want. No need to be upset you were wrong.

Old 04-29-2015, 07:54 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,888,032 times
Default The Story is coming together!

Quote:
Fox news is saying the same, they are reporting that he was banging himself against the wall
Yes the young man was wanted and intentional hurt himself. Plus he has a medical history of a back condition. This "quote Police Abuse" seems to not beholding any truth. This really confirms what the Black Inner City outlook really is!

Old 04-29-2015, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Yes the young man was wanted and intentional hurt himself. Plus he has a medical history of a back condition. This "quote Police Abuse" seems to not beholding any truth. This really confirms what the Black Inner City outlook really is!
Yea I was shock when I heard it. Although it won't go well at all. This might go on for months
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies