Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2018, 01:45 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,109,199 times

Advertisements

I'm sorry

I just CANNOT make the connection between "a very challenged young man struggling with his challenges"... which is what the Austin Police Chief stated after watching the cell phone video to this little fck blowing up strangers and dismembering people. What am I missing here??!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2018, 02:20 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,365,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
He sure terrorized the city of Austin for a week.
When I was a little kid I was terrified by the mechanical dolls in the It's A Small World ride.

We should bomb the hell out of DisneyWorld.

Old 03-22-2018, 03:30 PM

4,798 posts, read 3,510,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Then why this?:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...n_1562425.html

Just because they aren't indoctrinated the way YOU want them to be in communist public school system, doesn't mean they are worse students. On the contrary, according to studies, they perform better.

Though that doesn't have much to do with this child. I still wouldn't be surprised if he was Antifa, through and through.
LOL, Graduating College does not make you smart, or help you with socializing. Many people do online college too. SO how much of Huffpo data is specifically on campus college?
Data please.

Old 03-22-2018, 03:40 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,826,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
I'm sorry

I just CANNOT make the connection between "a very challenged young man struggling with his challenges"... which is what the Austin Police Chief stated after watching the cell phone video to this little fck blowing up strangers and dismembering people. What am I missing here??!
I guess the Chief is alluding to a possible motive, perhaps there was no real motive, just an unhappy person who wanted to create chaos, get back at society, whatever. Just guessing.

Old 03-22-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
I guess the Chief is alluding to a possible motive, perhaps there was no real motive, just an unhappy person who wanted to create chaos, get back at society, whatever. Just guessing.
I think youre probably right but why does a young man not reach out for help and instead spends weeks and months figuring out how to maim and kill.

I just cannot get there.

Old 03-22-2018, 04:09 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
LOL, Graduating College does not make you smart, e.
Then why do liberals think that every child in America should get a free college education?

Old 03-22-2018, 04:42 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,597,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Then why do liberals think that every child in America should get a free college education?
Because that is what many of the other highly developed countries do, and they are now winning. The USA? It's declining, and with Trump's ignorant trade policies, will decline even faster. Those countries that celebrate and invest in higher education, including intensive apprenticeship programs for the trades, are thriving.

But in the USA? Public policy discussions involve guns and religion.

How backward.

Old 03-22-2018, 05:19 PM

267 posts, read 122,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxus View Post
Yeah this is the same professional police dep. that told the public that the first victim was probably the person who built the bomb without any evidence. His crime was to get blown up while black.

Some beautiful words he close to describe the bomber. He is a young man, who just made a couple of mistakes

You know what, I’m so sick and tired of people like this chief with double standards. Had this bomber been black or Muslim, the chief wouldn’t be calling him “a young man with a very troubled life”. He is not that, his a monster of the worst kind, who killed people and left others in critical condition including children.

Did anyone speak describe the Boston bombers in those terms? Why Should we care about his stupid life? So we can justify his behavior? We certainly didn’t care about the Boston bombers upbringing. One of them was way younger than this piece of human scum.

Chiefs words:

“He does not at all mention anything about terrorism(so it must not be, right), nor does he mention anything about hate(if he didn’t mentioned it then he held no grudges)," Manley said. "But, instead, it is the outcry(how cute, an outcry) of a very challenged(yeah challenged, not angry, not disturbed and let’s make sure we say very) young man(let’s make sure we remind the public he was young so people think he was still a child, he is not a man yet at 24) talking about challenges(again) in his personal life that led him to this point(but he didn’t hate anybody, just had a challenging childhood and one day decided to build bombs and kill children and adults)."

Last edited by Cuca Racha; 03-22-2018 at 05:28 PM..

Old 03-22-2018, 05:22 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,206,955 times
I understand package theft off front porches dropped 98% the last month.

Old 03-22-2018, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuca Racha View Post

Some beautiful words he close to describe the bomber. He is a young man, who just made a couple of mistakes
I did not hear this. got a link?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies