Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2012, 01:12 PM

410 posts, read 515,413 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Wait....what?
They want a daddy not a husband. That is what is wrong in every house across the world. Maybe you should talk to Black Muslims to find out what that is all about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-12-2012, 01:17 PM

2,615 posts, read 5,402,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman chosing to date men who have money if the relationship is mutually beneficial.
It's kinda like socially acceptable prostitution. He gives her money, she gives him sexual favours in return.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:25 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,031,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonborn View Post
It's kinda like socially acceptable prostitution. He gives her money, she gives him sexual favours in return.
And what is wrong with that?

He's old. Why else would a young woman be with him? For love?

Old 02-12-2012, 01:51 PM

782 posts, read 1,087,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaKintobor View Post
Promiscuity is still prominent. Sugar daddies usually expect alot more than a typical man who hires a prostitute is. They expect higher quality sex and a woman who is willing to do anything as well as anyone they tell them too in return for their money.
...willing to do anything as well as anyone.....???

sounds more like a pimp than a sugar daddy.

Old 02-12-2012, 01:57 PM

782 posts, read 1,087,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Sattar View Post
Daddy is spoiling them rotten. Daddy is buying them gifts and jewelry. Daddy pays their way fully and completely. Daddy gives them everything their little hearts desire and all daughter has to do is behave dirty and perverted hiding secrets behind mommy's back for them. What you are saying is that it alright to childmolest? To me sugardaddy is the same as a childmolester.
The OP was referring to a friend of a friend who is of legal age. Your post is nonsense.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:12 PM

270 posts, read 488,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow4yield View Post
Well first of all there are all types of guys in all types of financial situations. And it helps if there is a big difference like you are young and the guy is 50+, fat, and bald.

For finances, one guy could be making a million dollars a year, yet have a million + $500,000 in expenses - and be beyond broke! Not have ANY extra spending money.

Another could be making $50,000 a year, have everything paid for (very few expenses) and have $1500 a month for "fun money".

So just because they have a big fancy car and house, that does not mean they have extra spending money. Someone with a not so fancy car might have more spending money!

You need to figure that out yourself. (If they have any extra spending money and how much.) If you can get them to take you out to fancy restaurants several times a week or every night. Lunch too. Then that is a good indication there is plenty of extra spending money there.

If you want to go out to eat and they say they can't afford it or their credit card is charged up. Or want to go to McDonalds, that would be a good clue there is not much spare money.

Then there are different types of guys who have "spare" money. Some are "giving" types. Some will only give if they get something in return. Others are cheap and will not spend a nickel on anyone.

With a "giving type" who has lots of "spare money", you just simply have to say you don't have enough money to pay your rent this month. Then it will be paid for. Or that your car needs to be fixed and you don't have the money, then it will be paid for. No problem. You need something, it is taken care of!

With the want "something in return" types, might need to "train" them... If they give you something - then spend a lot of time with them after that and lots of hugs and kisses. If the spending drops off, then be more "busy" and can't visit or talk with them as much. They will quickly learn that the path to happiness is by giving to the less fortunate on a regular basis!

As for the cheapskates, don't bother!

Actually for the fun of it, I just searched google.com for the words...

getting money out of men

...and there are ALL sorts of pages on this. Here is another...

How to Meet Men With Money
Haha, thanks, this was entertaining!! I definitely am dating the wrong guys...or else I put off the independence vibe, cause no one has ever offered to pay for car repairs or help me with handyman stuff around my house. But I think I'm ok with that most of the time, just jealous of the girls that get stuff easily And i might be googling too...just for fun...

Old 02-12-2012, 02:38 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,076,603 times
Quote:
They want a daddy not a husband. That is what is wrong in every house across the world. Maybe you should talk to Black Muslims to find out what that is all about.
Seriously, I think sugar daddies and the women who use them are laughingly pathetic, and even I find your comparison to child molesters to be absurd.

Old 02-12-2012, 02:41 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRGirl View Post
OK, let me explain this out and tell you how this thread came about. A few days ago I met up with a friend. I am 28, single for 2 years (divorced), she's 27 single for almost three (never married). We are both educated, have jobs, attractive, take care of ourselves (work out), and are very decent people. A friend of hers came along, she's 25, did not finish college and seems to be enjoying life pretty good.

We were talking about many things and eventually got down to men. My friend's friend said to us that she got tired of dating losers, getting her heart broken, and having a hard time finding Mr. Right so she decided to "invest her time" dating a suggar daddy until Mr. Right comes into her life. She said that the men she was meeting were just interested in getting laid and since she also has her needs, why not get something for it. She figured that seems she was getting frustrated all the time while dating, she might as well date and get something from it in the form of travel, clothes, fine dining, jewerly, and the likes.

My friend and I looked at each other and laughed. We shared with her our less than impressive latest dating adventures and how difficult we were finding to meet a good man. The woman's answer to us was "why don't the two of you date a suggar daddy until you find your Mr. Right? That way you won't be alone and will get to enjoy yourselves by being spoiled."

I must admit that the thought of being spoiled sounds very enticing but at the same time I can't sleep with a man I am not attracted to, and I have yet to learn dettachement from sex. Once I sleep with a man I can't date another one during that time. Darn oxytocin Aren't all suggar daddies old men too? Like my dad's age? I am not sure if this is still in
my mind because I don't seem to meet a decent man, and VD is around the corner.

Has anybody here ever dated a suggar daddy/mamma? If so, how did you get into it? Pros/cons?

There is a name for what your friends friend is doing.

If you don't mind lowering your standards and becoming a prostitute too, then go for it

Old 02-12-2012, 02:43 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,756,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
The Defacto state of Male/Female marriage has overwhelmingly been no different than a Sugar daddy/baby relationship.

Stay at home wife or SO is no different than a Sugar baby. She doesn't work, the husband provides the money.

Ive had girlfriends that were not doing well financially and helped them out with rent or paid for a flight and hotel for a vacation. Is that a Sugar Daddy/Sugar baby relationship

One thing is true, if you do want a man or woman to take care of you you better be in the top few percent in Looks.

OH MY GOD.

How did I miss this about you before now?

For the record, you are clueless as to what a real marriage is all about

Old 02-12-2012, 02:47 PM

526 posts, read 955,592 times
Quote:
Daddy is spoiling them rotten. Daddy is buying them gifts and jewelry. Daddy pays their way fully and completely. Daddy gives them everything their little hearts desire and all daughter has to do is behave dirty and perverted hiding secrets behind mommy's back for them. What you are saying is that it alright to childmolest? To me sugardaddy is the same as a childmolester.
Wow, I think that's taking it too far. My friend's friend is not a child, she's an adult and eventhough I don't agree with what she's doing, I'd not consider her SD to be a child molester. That's just sick.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships