Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2012, 12:52 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,283,522 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Yep, if only thats the way things played out.
Married women won’t find out if it plays out like that if they continue to reject sex over and over unless they, as men are told, picked the wrong person to be with.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:52 PM

3,501 posts, read 6,170,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Wouldn’t it make sense to have sex when your day has been busy and tiring? That is. Go home, fill the tub, turn on some candles, and enjoy some intimacy and simply relax after it? Doesn’t orgasms relax the body and release endorphins that help reduce headaches and cramps?
Oh yeah, great idea. Right after I take the dog out, scrounge up dinner, feed the pets, put away the load of laundry I did last night, and respond to the voicemail from the committee chair asking me to volunteer.

What dream world do you live in that you think a working wife has time to sit in a tub after she gets home??

I'm amazed at some of the comments in the thread. It's like some of you think we women just sit around thinking up vindictive ways to punish men. Jeez.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:53 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,305,687 times
Wonder how much men would want to have sex if they only had an orgasm (lets be generous) 60% of the time?

Old 09-10-2012, 12:57 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,155,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Wonder how much men would want to have sex if they only had an orgasm (lets be generous) 60% of the time?
Do you consider sex to be purely penetrative? When I bring my wife to an orgasm or multiple orgasms using oral, digital or with a toy and I do not ejaculate or 'orgasm' myself does that count?

Old 09-10-2012, 12:59 PM

4,217 posts, read 7,305,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
Do you consider sex to be purely penetrative? When I bring my wife to an orgasm or multiple orgasms using oral, digital or with a toy and I do not ejaculate or 'orgasm' myself does that count?
It counts. Does it stop there? She gets her's then you go to bed?

Old 09-10-2012, 01:00 PM

102,227 posts, read 108,023,430 times
Quote:
You're on the right track with this, but it's more like: how often would men want sex if it was all about giving the woman what she wants (orally, manually and/or w/toy, as Baldrick said), then as soon as she has her orgasm (or two), she rolls over and falls asleep?

6,548 posts, read 7,283,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skaternum View Post
Oh yeah, great idea. Right after I take the dog out, scrounge up dinner, feed the pets, put away the load of laundry I did last night, and respond to the voicemail from the committee chair asking me to volunteer.
Let’s see here. Do you do laundry every single night? How long does it take to feed a pet? Really, come on. Like I said, at home I saw house chores divided among the family and I don’t remember hearing complains. Heck, seeing my parents go out on dates was not unusual or going out to the gym after we all got home after school and work.

Quote:
What dream world do you live in that you think a working wife has time to sit in a tub after she gets home?
What kind of world do you live in where feeding a dog takes hours, people do laundry every single night, etc.?

Quote:
I wonder how many women would be willing to do it just like they did before they got married instead of simply putting out. Hey, I do agree with what you say. There are men who are at fault for not taking the time to make sure their wife is satisfied as much as there are married women who simply do not get into it like they did before they bit the wedding cake.

13,608 posts, read 21,405,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cluelessme View Post
Hmmm... really? I mean... a man gets tired after 3-5 rounds everyday...

Because I can't get enough of it. And I would never say no if I'm only dead tired.

5 times a day? Must being living off of lotto money or something because with a full time job doing 40 to 60 a week or more it ain't happening 5 times a day probably none at all sometimes.

5,653 posts, read 5,155,900 times
Quote:
It counts. Does it stop there? She gets her's then you go to bed?
Why would we then go to bed, why wouldn't we then do it again later?

Old 09-10-2012, 01:01 PM

29,750 posts, read 34,422,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
I'm assuming for the purposes of this thread that the hypothetical married men who complain that they aren't getting enough sex probably wouldn't be counting the sex that they aren't benefiting (i.e. orgasm) directly from.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships