Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2012, 12:32 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,278,347 times

Advertisements

Wouldn’t it make sense to have sex when your day has been busy and tiring? That is. Go home, fill the tub, turn on some candles, and enjoy some intimacy and simply relax after it? Doesn’t orgasms relax the body and release endorphins that help reduce headaches and cramps?

Old 09-10-2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Well I have been a college student and I have been a married women and from my own exp. I had more sleepless nights when I was married tending to sick children.
Where the children sick all year long?

Quote:
I dont feel bad for the guys that complain either because, again from my exp., there usually full of horse poop.
Do you feel the same for the few women out there who have a husband who is not having “enough” sex with them?

Quote:
There is as many women out there that feel they are not getting enough sex especially quality sex. We just dont go around complaining about it.
I guess those women would need to do all those things men are told to do when they complain about it, right?

Old 09-10-2012, 12:36 PM

442 posts, read 615,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by findly185 View Post
Are we all in a consensus that married mothers are unequivocally the busiest people on earth and therefore justified if they allow other things to fall by the wayside?

I'm pretty sure that logic would not fly in any other aspect of life.
I'm not sure if your comment is directed at what I'd said, but that isn't at all what I was implying.

Rather, that if that it is what is happening, it is part of a much bigger picture of what is going on in a family.

If both work, and the guy sits home when he comes home from work and contributes very little to family life, sure something is going to give. For most married working couples with children, the men do not contribute as much as far as time when it comes to housework, dealing with sick kids, taking to practices, etc. I'm not saying this is true for every couple, but it is true more often than it is not.

I don't think frequency of sex is something that happens in isolation.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:38 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Wouldn’t it make sense to have sex when your day has been busy and tiring? That is. Go home, fill the tub, turn on some candles, and enjoy some intimacy and simply relax after it? Doesn’t orgasms relax the body and release endorphins that help reduce headaches and cramps?
That reasoning is working on the assumption that the person would be getting intimacy and an orgasm from sex.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
That reasoning is working on the assumption that the person would be getting intimacy and an orgasm from sex.
Yup, assuming that the person has the mind in the right place. It takes the right attitude as well from both. It’s not only a man’s job to make sure a woman enjoys sex. It’s not only a woman’s job to make sure a man enjoys sex.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:46 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,152,805 times
Default Married men who don't get enough sex

Can't really answer this... I am a married man but i'm happy with the amount of sex i'm having and now my daughters back at school i'm having more. Sometimes I instigate it, sometimes my wife does so.... sorry, can't help you.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:48 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,392,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
For a lot of women sex is mental as much as physical. If she's feeling stressed, or tired, or taken advantage of, or the timing isn't right, then she's not going to want to be up for it. .

Ugh that goes for men also, at least me. It is mental state also just that how to get mentally in the mood may be different for men.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:49 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,856,131 times
Quote:

Yep, if only thats the way things played out.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:50 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,638,531 times
Quote:
Yup, assuming that the person has the mind in the right place. It takes the right attitude as well from both. It’s not only a man’s job to make sure a woman enjoys sex. It’s not only a woman’s job to make sure a man enjoys sex.
That's quite a bit of assumptions to me.

Perhaps if you took the assumptions aside you'd see why for some it doesn't make sense to have sex when their day has been busy and tiring. It may not be appealing to some because the sex they have doesn't adhere to your assumptions.

No different than a guy I know saying it doesn't make sense for women not to want sex more when there's an orgasm everytime is overlooking he's assuming sex= women have an orgasm everytime.

Old 09-10-2012, 12:52 PM

49 posts, read 29,999 times
Quote:
You are a woman, you are less likely to get a “no” from a man.
Hmmm... really? I mean... a man gets tired after 3-5 rounds everyday. I dont. I have had bfs who had the nerve to tell me they are just up for one round.

Times a bf has turned me down = 5
Times I have turned a bf down = 0

Unless, you consider turning my bf down because we were fighting, then I got 2. The other times, I allowed myself to be taken down fighting and screaming. Have to say, love + anger/jealousy during sex makes it even more amazing.

Quote:
It’s a nice positive way of thinking but married women saying no to their husband is normal really.
Maybe I will say no if he doesn't get me those earrings I want...

Quote:
What makes you think you have a high sex drive? For a woman to say she has a high sex drive is not the same as a man saying he has a high sex drive.
Because I can't get enough of it. And I would never say no if I'm only dead tired.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships