Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-24-2010, 08:06 PM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times

Advertisements

YouTube - Jiminy Glick interviews Anderson Cooper
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2010, 08:54 PM

3,261 posts, read 5,305,051 times
A husband and wife are in bed watching "Who Wants to be a Millionaire."
The husband asks for sex.
The wife says, "No."
Her husband asks, "Is that your final answer?"
She responds, "Yes."
He says, Then, I'd like to phone a friend."

-------------------------

While attending a Marriage Seminar dealing with communication, Tom and his wife Grace listened to the instructor, "It is essential that husbands and wives know each other's likes and dislikes."
He addressed the man, "Can you name your wife's favorite flower?"
Tom leaned over, touched his wife's arm gently and whispered, "It's Pillsbury, isn't it?

Old 04-25-2010, 03:58 AM

19,429 posts, read 15,244,219 times
Foo Fighters video with a small cameo of Jack Black:

YouTube - Foo Fighters - Learn To Fly

Old 04-25-2010, 04:18 AM

1,823 posts, read 1,881,845 times
Hahahahahahahahahaaha ...buahahahahahahahahahaah ..ehehehehehee heeee ..woo hooooo hooooo hoo ...ah ahahahahahaahaha ... waaaaaahhhhahahahahahahahaahah ...ah ah ..omg ah damn.. mutley laugh mutley eeeheheheehehehe ...woah cough cough .. god have mercy .. phew ..that was awesome

Old 04-25-2010, 06:25 AM

6,367 posts, read 16,873,875 times
The Bucket Method

Some women are gathered and the subject of conversation turns to sex and then birth control. The first woman says
"We're Catholic so we can't use it."
The next woman says, "I am too but we use the rhythm method."
The third woman says, "We use the bucket and saucer method."
"What the heck is the bucket and saucer method?", the others ask.
"Well, I'm five foot eleven... and my husband is five foot two. We make love standing up with him standing on a bucket, and when his eyes get big as saucers I kick the bucket out from under him."

Old 04-25-2010, 07:11 AM

26,142 posts, read 31,186,791 times
Last time I tried to make love to my wife nothing was happening, so I said to her, "What's the matter, you can't think of anyone either?" - Rodney Dangerfield.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:36 AM

Helpful Old Guys

I was in a hardware store the other day pushing my cart around when I collided with a young guy pushing his cart. I said to the young guy, "Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going."
The young guy says, "That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.
I said, "Well, maybe we can help each other.. What does your wife look like?"
The young guy says, "Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blond hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?"
I said, "Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours."

Old 04-25-2010, 08:05 AM

I sold the memoirs of my love life to Parker Brothers. They are going to make a board game out of it - Woody Allen

I was married once. Now, I just lease. - from the movie Buddy Buddy

The reason people sweat is so they don't catch fire when they have sex. - Don Rose

Love will find a lay - Robert Byrne

I used to be Snow White - but I drifted - Mae West

Old 04-25-2010, 08:16 AM

The New Pill

A lady goes to the doctor and complains her husband is losing interest in sex. 

He gives her a pill but warns her that it's still experimental. He tells her to slip it in his mashed potatoes at dinner. At dinner that night, she does just that. About a week later she's back at the doctor and tells him, "The pill worked great! I put it in his mashed potatoes like you said. 

It wasn't five minutes later that he jumped up, pushed all the food and dishes to the floor, grabbed me, ripped off all my clothes and ravaged me right there on the table." 

The doctor says, "Oh dear -- I'm sorry, we didn't realize the pill 
was that strong. The foundation will be glad to pay for any damages." 

The lady replied, "That's very kind but I don't think the restaurant will let us back in anyway."

Old 04-25-2010, 09:25 AM

Last night I discovered a new means of oral contraception. I asked a girl to go to bed with me and she said, "No." - Woody Allen

I told my girl friend unless she told me what she liked I wouldn't be able to please her. So, she said, "Get off me." - Gary Shandling

My wife cut our lovemaking down to once a month, but I know two guys she cut out entirely. - Rodney Dangerfield.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships