Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-30-2018, 11:38 AM

522 posts, read 716,041 times

Advertisements

Ah ffs if they are happy that's all that matters.

Old 02-01-2018, 03:47 AM

18,529 posts, read 18,761,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangelag View Post
^This! It’s so sad that there are those who bitterly oppose the happiness of others. Really quite pathetic.
well they sure are "bitter" about something , take three guesses.

Old 02-01-2018, 05:21 AM

132 posts, read 139,209 times
I wish them all the happiness in the world!

Old 02-06-2018, 12:59 PM

Harry and Meghan are coming to Edinburgh next week.. and we ll see just how popular they couple are.. I plan on going to try and get a close up view..

Old 04-24-2018, 09:29 PM

1,596 posts, read 2,059,726 times
Had to dig deep in this UK forum to find this thread, I think that's kind of sad considering the glorious wedding event just weeks away.

I'll be flying into London for a week to hang out with friends, catch a couple of plays, and take the train into Windsor on the 19th of May to join the crowds on that wedding day! I wish Harry and Meghan a wonderful life together!

Old 04-24-2018, 11:39 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,513,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MItoBH View Post
Had to dig deep in this UK forum to find this thread, I think that's kind of sad considering the glorious wedding event just weeks away.

I'll be flying into London for a week to hang out with friends, catch a couple of plays, and take the train into Windsor on the 19th of May to join the crowds on that wedding day! I wish Harry and Meghan a wonderful life together!
Enjoy your trip.No-one does a royal wedding quite like the Brits.

Old 04-25-2018, 01:02 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,706,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MItoBH View Post

Have a great time!

Old 04-25-2018, 02:49 AM

Cant wait for the big event.. it s on the same day as my daugheters birthday so a double event.. For some reason I see a tea length dress.. my daughter disagrees and sees long very feminine flowing dress..whatever it will be beautiful like the girl herself... looking forward to othe whole event and who I can spy in the crowds as well as seeing the two wee Royal children in the procession.. Hope the Queen and Prince Phillip are up for the event, sure they will be as usual. and dont let people down....

Old 04-25-2018, 09:50 PM

26,655 posts, read 28,697,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
Cant wait for the big event.. it s on the same day as my daugheters birthday so a double event.. For some reason I see a tea length dress.. my daughter disagrees and sees long very feminine flowing dress..whatever it will be beautiful like the girl herself... looking forward to othe whole event and who I can spy in the crowds as well as seeing the two wee Royal children in the procession.. Hope the Queen and Prince Phillip are up for the event, sure they will be as usual. and dont let people down....
Oh, that will be a very exciting day for you! A tea length dress? I don't know but I'm thinking a sophisticated, sleek sort of thing, not an especially feminine dress. Probably in off white since this is not her first marriage. I guessed almost 100% correctly Kate's dress beforehand and I loved what she wore but I'm not so sure this time.

I don't know what a tv star would wear. Or a second marriage dress. I hope she keeps it somewhat modest since it is for royalty and she is no longer some Hollywood star who needs to show off her sexuality. I don't like high necklines on wedding dresses yet she doesn't need to show off her boobs either. Or even bare arms. The lacy feminine style that suited Kate wouldn't suit her. She'll wear something more modern, stylish, sleek, smart. I can't wait and hope it's on tv over here.

Old 04-26-2018, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by in_newengland View Post
Oh, that will be a very exciting day for you! A tea length dress? I don't know but I'm thinking a sophisticated, sleek sort of thing, not an especially feminine dress. Probably in off white since this is not her first marriage. I guessed almost 100% correctly Kate's dress beforehand and I loved what she wore but I'm not so sure this time.

I don't know what a tv star would wear. Or a second marriage dress. I hope she keeps it somewhat modest since it is for royalty and she is no longer some Hollywood star who needs to show off her sexuality. I don't like high necklines on wedding dresses yet she doesn't need to show off her boobs either. Or even bare arms. The lacy feminine style that suited Kate wouldn't suit her. She'll wear something more modern, stylish, sleek, smart. I can't wait and hope it's on tv over here.
I agree with all you said ..... the two dress thing for the bash later.. I actually can see her in slightly off the shoulder with sleeves. I know its not protocol nowadays but she would suit something like that. we ll just have to wait and see..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom