Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2019, 08:32 AM

1,336 posts, read 928,323 times

Advertisements

So glad I am out of that ridiculous state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2019, 09:28 AM

8,742 posts, read 12,966,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Once you pay the boot licker fee to voluntarily put your name in some database that has no reason to exist except to "maybe" come get your crap at gun point. It's a one time fee except the dollar to keep "tracking" what you have.

It's a back door attempt to regulate guns. If you buy ammo for a gun that only takes x y z ammo they know you have one. Just say NO and reload. All legal and F the State idiot politicians.

Maybe a liberal can come by and tell us the usefulness of this new law? I already have my prepared bullet proof, pun intended, responses. I just want to see the dripping emotion. Logic vs tears.
Thanks. But I've accumulated enough before July 1st that will last me for awhile. I just got caught on my last order that was delivered after the deadline.

I may take up reloading as a hobby after this.

I have a fundamental issue on why the State needs to keep a record on what I have and what I buy. It maybe my paranoia but judging how blatant this State government is going all anti-gun, it will not surprise me the day it outlaws gun ownership. On that day, I don't want the Sheriff come knocking on my door with a list to take away the very reason why we were able to become an independent nation in the first place.

Old 07-26-2019, 12:44 PM

15,856 posts, read 14,483,585 times
I have to wonder how many millions of rounds will drive in from NV?

Old 07-26-2019, 01:09 PM

6,357 posts, read 7,770,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HB2HSV View Post
I may take up reloading as a hobby after this.
Got my reloading equipment from the "pro shop" at Angeles Shooting Ranges on Little Tujunga Canyon. If you are located in the Valley, or nearby, it's worth the trip. Fair enough prices. Have everything you'd need for reloading. I think they sell Dillon and Lee equipment, but I liked the Redding stuff better and purchased that. It's all good.

Moderator posts will always be Red and can only be discussed via Direct Message.
C-D Home page, TOS (Terms of Service), How to Search, FAQ's, Posting Guide
Moderator of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Guns and Hunting, and Weather

Old 07-26-2019, 02:50 PM

8,742 posts, read 12,966,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by volosong View Post
Got my reloading equipment from the "pro shop" at Angeles Shooting Ranges on Little Tujunga Canyon. If you are located in the Valley, or nearby, it's worth the trip. Fair enough prices. Have everything you'd need for reloading. I think they sell Dillon and Lee equipment, but I liked the Redding stuff better and purchased that. It's all good.
Good to know. Thanks. I'd be sure to look into it the next time my buddy and I go shooting there.

I remember the Angeles Shooting Range, a bunch of us used to go there on weekends. That was before I moved out of State and came back.

Off topic, there was a time the same bunch of us used to drive up to Palmdale, take the first exit (think it was Avenue S) and make a left turn. Back then it was a valley with wide open prairie. We'd set up color water bottles and had a fun afternoon of shooting. Nobody bothered us. Can't do that anymore as the same wide open prairie is now filled with homes.

Old 07-26-2019, 05:11 PM

1,336 posts, read 928,323 times
Does anyone remember B&B Guns in LA, I think it was in the valley somewhere.
A brick fortress of a building, before the nonsensical 'assault rifle' bans, and you could buy everything there.
UZIs, Galils H&K, FN FAL, everything.

Now Cali has more gun bans than almost any state, with no effect on 'gun violence'.

Old 07-26-2019, 10:09 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,433,296 times
I still have a B&B cap. The police went there to get more powerful rifles in the North Hollywood shootout.

Old 07-27-2019, 11:41 AM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
I have to wonder how many millions of rounds will drive in from NV?
You should see the CA plates at every AZ gun store

Old 07-27-2019, 01:22 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by volosong View Post
I ordered a Thordson stock through them. I'm all good to go for the latest round of stupidity. Gen III looks really good. Hi cap mag, standard mag release yup yup.

Old 07-27-2019, 07:25 PM

3,366 posts, read 1,606,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
You should see the CA plates at every AZ gun store
No doubt.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California