Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2021, 07:56 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,324,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
Here is the link, they need lots of help so stop by and see if you can help them.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/chri...-wrath-41.html
Your answer to who is without the city is purely a denial what salvation is in Christ!

What we want to see is where the scripture says they have the possibility of entering the city now that they are in the Lake of Fire! Show us that so we can become a URite!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2021, 07:56 AM

11,123 posts, read 6,393,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
I asked for in context and properly applied.
lol show me where I took it out of context. good luck

Old 09-02-2021, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie24 View Post
Your answer to who is without the city is purely a denial what salvation is in Christ!

What we want to see is where the scripture says they have the possibility of entering the city now that they are in the Lake of Fire! Show us that so we can become a URite!
I did, there is only ONE conclusion, you even see that yet reject it. and my answer confirms salvation in Christ, yours denies it.

Old 09-02-2021, 08:02 AM

4,483 posts, read 1,324,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pneuma View Post
I did, there is only ONE conclusion, you even see that yet reject it. and my answer confirms salvation in Christ, yours denies it.
Just show me the verse that says they get out of the Lake of Fire! That's good enough for me, I will accept that. Where is it?

Old 09-02-2021, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Just show me the verse that says they get out of the Lake of Fire! That's good enough for me, I will accept that. Where is it?
So as not to take this thread of topic I will post my reply in the other thread.

Old 09-02-2021, 11:44 AM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
That is preposterous! The Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness is NOT from a demon, but your insistence on the plenary status of untested scripture that denies the truth of the Holy Spirit as revealed by Jesus Christ certainly could be!!! Wrong! There is no way EVER to reconcile your vile belief in eternal Hell and damnation with God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness, NO WAY!!!! You rationalize it by making God impotent to change the minds of sinners which is absurd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbyfaith View Post
You test the scriptures against your predetermined bias, wherein you deny the justice and wrath (judgment) of a holy God.
Again with the lies about me! I use God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness as revealed BY JESUS CHRIST on the Cross!!! It absolutely refutes and makes impossible your belief in the wrath and vengeance of God in the vile concept of eternal Hell and damnation!!!
Quote:
You have exalted yourself above the holy scriptures as being the divine authority.
Another lie!! I have exalted JESUS CHRIST above scripture as being the divine authority by making His Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness the standard of truth about God. You deliberately and dangerously deny and reject it in favor of our ancestors' belief in the wrath of God from reading the OT and Moses!
Quote:
No....God has chosen in His sovereignty to give a certain amount of sovereignty to man.
Tell me, Mystic, what is your answer to the question of, If God is good and all-powerful, why is there evil in the world?
My answer to it is that God has given free will to man.
That ONLY applies while we're alive on earth. Once we die, all bets are off!
Quote:
But if God can change the minds of sinners, why doesn't He do it from the moment of their birth?
You answered your own question in the preceding. We have Dominion and free will on earth so we can develop and mature our spirits by overcoming and enduring the trials and tribulations of this life to be "born again" as Spirits upon our death.
Quote:
He can change the minds of sinners; but the sinner must have an active part in the changing of his own mind: he must choose to allow God to change his mind.
That is true while we are alive on earth because God wants us to independently choose to be righteous because WE WANT TO BE, not because of fear of punishment.
Quote:
Your "holy spirit of agape love" denies the justice and wrath of a holy God, as being a reality.
Therefore, it is not the Spirit of truth.
Your imposition of our imperfect punitive human concept of justice on the Divine Justice of God is not the Spirit of Truth!!! God's Divine Justice is perfect and will balance the scales for ALL involved, perpetrators and victims alike, which is something our imperfect punitive human justice can NEVER do!

Old 09-02-2021, 11:48 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,033,638 times
Quote:
Again with the lies about me! I use God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness as revealed BY JESUS CHRIST on the Cross!!!
At least what you THINK is "God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness".

Of course, what you think is subjective, and only you are privy to it, so no one else can really know. But from where I stand, you've hardly been the epitome of "agape love and forgiveness". So...well....yah.

Old 09-02-2021, 12:38 PM

63,840 posts, read 40,128,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
At least what you THINK is "God's Holy Spirit of agape love and forgiveness".

Of course, what you think is subjective, and only you are privy to it, so no one else can really know. But from where I stand, you've hardly been the epitome of "agape love and forgiveness". So...well....yah.
There is no secret about what comprises agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus on the Cross, No subjectivity is needed. But for those of you who may be agape-challenged or who seem confused about it, here again, are the states of mind associated with agape love and forgiveness.

The Holy Spirit IS the True Nature of God revealed, described, and demonstrated unambiguously by Jesus on the Cross. He IS agape love, kindness, mercy, compassion, gentleness, unconditional acceptance, empathy, sympathy, tolerance, long-suffering, decency, friendliness, peacefulness, joyfulness, understanding, care, concern, solicitude, solicitousness, sensitivity, tender-heartedness, soft-heartedness, warm-heartedness, warmth, love, brotherly love, tenderness, gentleness, mercifulness, leniency, lenience, consideration, kindness, humanity, humaneness, kind-heartedness, charity, benevolence, and He is non-judgmental.

Old 09-02-2021, 01:20 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,376,582 times
Quote:
Just show me the verse that says they get out of the Lake of Fire!

That's good enough for me, I will accept that. Where is it?
My door is always open, as are the gates.

Old 09-02-2021, 02:03 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,033,638 times
Quote:
There is no secret about what comprises agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus on the Cross, No subjectivity is needed.
Glad to see you agree that true love is that he gave up his life for us. That, as Paul said "WHile we were yet sinners, Christ died for us" (Rom 5:8).....as a penal substitutionary atonement.

That is what comprises agape love and forgiveness as revealed by Jesus.
Quote:

But for those of you who may be agape-challenged or who seem confused about it, here again, are the states of mind associated with agape love and forgiveness.

The Holy Spirit IS the True Nature of God revealed, described, and demonstrated unambiguously by Jesus on the Cross. He IS agape love, kindness, mercy, compassion, gentleness, unconditional acceptance, empathy, sympathy, tolerance, long-suffering, decency, friendliness, peacefulness, joyfulness, understanding, care, concern, solicitude, solicitousness, sensitivity, tender-heartedness, soft-heartedness, warm-heartedness, warmth, love, brotherly love, tenderness, gentleness, mercifulness, leniency, lenience, consideration, kindness, humanity, humaneness, kind-heartedness, charity, benevolence, and He is non-judgmental.
Right. So when you call people barbarians, primitive, and all sorts of things, you're just oozing that, huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity