Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2010, 11:30 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,947,317 times

Advertisements

I strongly discourage any and everyone from trying this diet.

Some of the HCG drug user key phrases they use over and over and over:

"Protocol"
"Blood work"

For anyone who wants/needs to lose weight, I STRONGLY encourage you to try:

Weight Watchers
Body For Life
P90x
Crossfit
Nutrisystem

Anything before even attempting this HCG stuff. I feel that it is my duty as a trainer, a parent, a fitness buff, and City Data member to really help people make the right decisions on their heatlh/fitness, so I will continue to always disagree with the people/person who keeps pushing this horrible horrible horrible weight loss scam of a program call HCG. There are people who come to these boards who really are looking for help, so it is important that we keep them away from scammers and potentially harmful diets like HCG.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 11:39 AM

37,105 posts, read 41,233,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I strongly discourage any and everyone from trying this diet.

Some of the HCG drug user key phrases they use over and over and over:

"Protocol"
"Blood work"

For anyone who wants/needs to lose weight, I STRONGLY encourage you to try:

Weight Watchers
Body For Life
P90x
Crossfit
Nutrisystem

Anything before even attempting this HCG stuff. I feel that it is my duty as a trainer, a parent, a fitness buff, and City Data member to really help people make the right decisions on their heatlh/fitness, so I will continue to always disagree with the people/person who keeps pushing this horrible horrible horrible weight loss scam of a program call HCG. There are people who come to these boards who really are looking for help, so it is important that we keep them away from scammers and potentially harmful diets like HCG.
I'd rep you again, but have to spread some around first!

Old 11-13-2010, 01:12 PM

99 posts, read 172,099 times
I strongly encourage everyone to research for themselves! The hCG diet worked very well for me Feel free to message me with any questions that you may have.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleOrange View Post
Feel free to message me with any questions that you may have.
Code for this is: "Message me and I'll sell some HCG to you".

People can do the research on this for themselves if they want. Or, they can just go through my posting history in the HCG threads to see all the info I have already posted on this from my own research.

They will come to the conclusion to stay very very far away from the HCG diet.

Old 11-13-2010, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
Code for this is: "Message me and I'll sell some HCG to you".

People can do the research on this for themselves if they want. Or, they can just go through my posting history in the HCG threads to see all the info I have already posted on this from my own research.

They will come to the conclusion to stay very very far away from the HCG diet.
Nope, sorry, I don't have any to sell! lol

The hCG diet is awesome! I can't wait to start back up on it again.

Old 11-13-2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Nope, sorry, I don't have any to sell! lol

The hCG diet is awesome! I can't wait to start back up on it again.

Why do you need to do it again? It didn't work?

Old 11-13-2010, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Why do you need to do it again? It didn't work?
I haven't done it for almost a year. I went on a huge junk food binge and obviously gained back unwanted weight as ANY person would regardless of their diet lol. Wow!

Old 11-13-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
I haven't done it for almost a year. I went on a huge junk food binge and obviously gained back unwanted weight as ANY person would regardless of their diet lol. Wow!
Um, actually, those who lose weight on a reasonable diet and change their eating habits permanently will not go on "junk food binges" and regain the weight. A good plan will include maintenance and instruction in ways to manage eating out and special occasions without blowing the diet.

It is likely that the metabolic alterations related to a semistarvation diet contributed to regaining the weight, and every time you do it, it will get worse.

So you see, the HCG diet is not all you are trying to make it out to be. It really did not work if you regained weight within a year.

Q.E.D.!

Old 11-13-2010, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
Um, actually, those who lose weight on a reasonable diet and change their eating habits permanently will not go on "junk food binges" and regain the weight. A good plan will include maintenance and instruction in ways to manage eating out and special occasions without blowing the diet.

It is likely that the metabolic alterations related to a semistarvation diet contributed to regaining the weight, and every time you do it, it will get worse.

So you see, the HCG diet is not all you are trying to make it out to be. It really did not work if you regained weight within a year.

Q.E.D.!
Oh, I completely forgot that everyone who goes on a diet ALWAYS stays on track, eats healthy, and NEVER regains the weight. Let's blame this on the diet, itself, instead of the person! Bright idea lol

Old 11-13-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
So you really DIDNT learn to eat correctly then as you said in an earlier post? You said HCG diet helped you learn how to eat healthily, so I guess it failed you on this huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Diet and Weight Loss