Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2015, 08:03 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
So, you are saying that Russians fired sniper rounds into the police that Maidan was fighting ?
That's for Hauge court to decide. Hopefully, Ukraine wouldn't throw accusations like that without a rock solid evidence. Russians are quite capable of every imaginable wickedness, Russian regime had a motive and it had the means. A provocation is a favorite tool of the Soviet foreign policy, KGB and its Russian admirers and successors.

There is a reason why Russian regime doesn't allow access to 70+ years old NKVD-MGB-KGB archives. One cannot sanitize and mythologize history without that unofficial ban.

In addition, as in the past, declassification and the transfer of documents to the government archives have not been extended to collections like the active archive of the Federal Security Service (former VChK-OGPU-NKVD-MGB-KGB), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, or the Ministry of Defense. The continued inaccessibility of these collections also constitutes a flagrant violation of Russian laws. On rare occasions, if the researcher wins the favor of the archive's director, he may be allowed a visit; but permission to work there is virtually impossible to obtain.

ISCIP - Perspective
Pay attention, the article is dated 1998, Yeltzyn, "liberalism", etc., and yet Russians were masterminding the revanche, mythologizing WW2 was a key tool of the Russian fascist revival, and it's started well before Putin came to power. Things didn't get any better since then. The sad Russian society that supports rabid Fuhrer didn't happen overnight, it was painstakingly trained and conditioned to de-evolve to this:

The logo on a blow up model of a ballistic missile says "Hand this to Obama". Moscow, 2015, march to commemorate 97th anniversary of creation of Red (Soviet) Army (fake date, fake history). Yet, history doesn't matter here, Russians are overflowing with rabid chauvinism and manias, like Pavlov's dogs they've been trained to do this. This sort of nonsense would never be allowed in USSR.

Last edited by RememberMee; 02-23-2015 at 08:23 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2015, 08:25 AM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
That's for Hauge court to decide. Hopefully, Ukraine wouldn't throw accusations like that without a rock solid evidence. Russians are quite capable of every imaginable wickedness, Russian regime had a motive it had the means. A provocation is a favorite tool of the Soviet foreign policy, KGB and its Russian admirers and successors.

Ukraine blames all her shortcomings on Russia. :-) I have seen it, hence Ukraine's credibility in what they claim. Russia says that Ukraine have not investigated the shootings.

I hear Russians nuked Ukraine ! One of Ukraine's defence ministers said so.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:29 AM

4,449 posts, read 4,618,183 times
Re: "It's Maidan in Kiev that is responsible for all this..."

You know I'd say a lot of bad water flowed under the Kiev Bridge even before Maidan. One primary characteristic of Vladimirivich is that he always looks ahead when running his 'operations'. No doubt he had his spies keeping him informed on everything occurring in Ukraine way before Maidan occurred. Thus the economic warfare against the country in order to stop them from agreeing to the so-called 'association' agreement. He knew the complete lay of the land just as he calculated that the Crimea could be taken without a fight.

Then there was the repression against demonstrations which probably made it the last straw since it showed a regime willing to fire on its own people to hold its own. Now that brought about Maidan...unequivocally. And of course because of that Mr Y was then seen in his true colors as a puppet simply agreeing with his masters in the Kremlin.

And as for the possible use of Russian snipers at Maidan, the truth wil come out as it usually does eventually. Wouldn't surprise me in the least but I too await evidence.

Old 02-23-2015, 08:48 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Ukraine blames all her shortcomings on Russia. :-) I have seen it, hence Ukraine's credibility in what they claim. Russia says that Ukraine have not investigated the shootings.

I hear Russians nuked Ukraine ! One of Ukraine's defence ministers said so.
Please, no cheap rhetoric tricks. I said it's for Hague court to decide. That decision should be independent of the lies by a former defense minister or the lies by comrade Putin & Co. Ineptitude and corruption of the Ukrainian military brass (inherited from Yanukovich) is a legend. It's not a crime to mix up whatever high power ordinance Russia deployed to capture Lugansk airport with a tactical nuke. It is a crime to lie about Russian involvement with Maidan events. I don't believe Yanukovich had the balls to give the orders to shoot in the crowd, he is a low level thug not a dictator, quite cowardly thug to boot, he's used thugs and thug etiquette to grab and hold onto power in the country, but he's a traitor too, most of his high level appointees were Russian agents. Who knows what offers were made to force him to flee.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by travric View Post
Re: "It's Maidan in Kiev that is responsible for all this..."

You know I'd say a lot of bad water flowed under the Kiev Bridge even before Maidan. One primary characteristic of Vladimirivich is that he always looks ahead when running his 'operations'. No doubt he had his spies keeping him informed on everything occurring in Ukraine way before Maidan occurred. Thus the economic warfare against the country in order to stop them from agreeing to the so-called 'association' agreement. He knew the complete lay of the land just as he calculated that the Crimea could be taken without a fight.

Then there was the repression against demonstrations which probably made it the last straw since it showed a regime willing to fire on its own people to hold its own. Now that brought about Maidan...unequivocally. And of course because of that Mr Y was then seen in his true colors as a puppet simply agreeing with his masters in the Kremlin.

And as for the possible use of Russian snipers at Maidan, the truth wil come out as it usually does eventually. Wouldn't surprise me in the least but I too await evidence.
I have read the wiki article on Ukraine - EU relations back when Maidan was happening. I did get an impression that EU does not really want Ukraine to join. EU has been mending in Ukrain's politics while saying "do as we say and some-day we will let you join!"

Does Putin really needs spies in Ukraine ?
Visa Less travel...
Dual Citizenship on Ukrainians..
Immigration rate from Ukraine to Russia...

Did Ukraine ended up signing both Associations agreements ? One with Russia and one with EU ?
What does this association agreement really means?

Once this war is over, will EU allow Ukraine to join ? Do Europeans even want to see Ukraine join?

Old 02-23-2015, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Please, no cheap rhetoric tricks. I said it's for Hague court to decide. That decision should be independent of the lies by a former defense minister or the lies by comrade Putin & Co. Ineptitude and corruption of the Ukrainian military brass (inherited from Yanukovich) is a legend. It's not a crime to mix up whatever high power ordinance Russia deployed to capture Lugansk airport with a tactical nuke. It is a crime to lie about Russian involvement with Maidan events. I don't believe Yanukovich had the balls to give the orders to shoot in the crowd, he is a low level thug not a dictator, quite cowardly thug to boot, he's used thugs and thug etiquette to grab and hold onto power in the country, but he's a traitor too, most of his high level appointees were Russian agents. Who knows what offers were made to force him to flee.

When one accuses a president of their country of being a spy for another country, you will have to forgive me, but that person starts to look delusional.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:36 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
From the latest news;
Those who put their status on FB as "Against the draft" or anything of this kind, can be punished now by law in Ukraine by imprisonment from 5 to 8 years (whether the investigator of SBU will find it on FB himself or someone will report it to him.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUD_V7WYTRc

(A. Shary is as good as ever. )

Old 02-23-2015, 09:47 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,021,534 times
Here's a link that can be overlooked as "yet another random news" but there's something in this I found to be very interesting:

http://dnr-news.com/dnr/15257-komand...iem-kieva.html

"Свою позицию командир озвучил в интервью, видео которого опубликовано на официальной странице полка «Азов» в Вконтакте. По его словам, «февральские договоренности являются лишь малодушием» со стороны Украины, которое Киев допустил под давлением России и Запада."

Russia AND the west. I am tired of desperate attempts of the american media to call ukrainians fighting on the "kiev's side" to be "pro-american". Why would the western ukrainians be be pro-american and pro-western? How is america related to ukraine and/or how many of them are planning to immigrate to america or even simpler question: how many ukrainians know how tom brady is?

There are just 2 sides of the conflict: Pro-russian and independent ukraine.

I think.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:54 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Here's a link that can be overlooked as "yet another random news" but there's something in this I found to be very interesting:

http://dnr-news.com/dnr/15257-komand...iem-kieva.html

"Свою позицию командир озвучил в интервью, видео которого опубликовано на официальной странице полка «Азов» в Вконтакте. По его словам, «февральские договоренности являются лишь малодушием» со стороны Украины, которое Киев допустил под давлением России и Запада."

Russia AND the west. I am tired of desperate attempts of the american media to call ukrainians fighting on the "kiev's side" to be "pro-american". Why would the western ukrainians be be pro-american and pro-western? How is america related to ukraine and/or how many of them are planning to immigrate to america or even simpler question: how many ukrainians know how tom brady is?

There are just 2 sides of the conflict: Pro-russian and independent ukraine.

I think.
Well you are wrong.
There is no "independent Ukraine" after Nuland officially acknowledged 5 billion dollars spent on "democracy" in Ukraine, after American officials arrived on Maidan, after Baiden's son got a lucrative job in Ukrainian gas company and so on.
Some naive Ukrainians think that Maidan is all about "Ukrainian independence," but there is no such thing. Those who pay, order the music.

Old 02-23-2015, 09:59 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
The “Snipers ’ Massacre” on the Maidan in Ukraine

The
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe