Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2022, 11:22 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times

Advertisements

Russian nazi state accuse others of being nazi to invade, surreal. Russian imperial supremacy/nazism is endemic to Russia. Russians are raised in the nazi supremacist environment. Every Russian knows that the Russians are super duper special and galactically remarkable and they deserve special domination rights over lesser groups using whatever means necessary. That's real nazism, not unlike German variety. Guys toying with a make believe old slavic symbolism are just that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2022, 11:23 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
The message IS IMPORTANT.
Moscow. March 1. INTERFAX.EN - The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation warned of plans to strike with precision weapons at a number of military facilities in Kiev, from where information attacks on Russia are coming, called on residents to leave their homes.

"In order to prevent information attacks against Russia, high-precision weapons will be struck at the technological facilities of the SBU and the 72nd main center of the PSO (psychological special operations - IF) in Kiev," the Russian Defense Ministry said in a statement.

"We call on Ukrainian citizens attracted by Ukrainian nationalists to carry out provocations against Russia, as well as residents of Kiev living near the relay nodes, to leave their homes," the Russian Defense Ministry said.

"Information attacks on Russia are carried out by 72 main information and psychological operations center of the Armed Forces of Ukraine together with the cyber operations units of the SBU, using hardware and software complexes and communication facilities in Kiev," the report says.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:26 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
As it stands it is a war crime and people must be held responsible. The claim that "Ukraine is doing it to fool you" is so far yet to be proven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RhnzTRYiR0

Old 03-01-2022, 11:32 AM

12,406 posts, read 9,502,300 times
"The world's biggest shipping lines MSC and Maersk (MAERSKb.CO) on Tuesday suspended container shipping to and from Russia, deepening the country’s isolation as its invasion of Ukraine sparks an exodus of international companies."
https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/wes...te-2022-03-01/

"U.S.-based United Parcel Service Inc (UPS.N) and FedEx Corp (FDX.N), two of the world's largest logistics companies, have said they are halting deliveries to destinations in Russia."
https://www.reuters.com/business/aer...es-2022-02-27/

Old 03-01-2022, 11:39 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
As it stands it is a war crime and people must be held responsible. The claim that "Ukraine is doing it to fool you" is so far yet to be proven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RhnzTRYiR0

Euro, the events are taking the full circle - that's the way I see it, when these doctors start talking about the "eyes of the child" and expletives are sent in Putin's address.

I saw it all before, but in reverse - the curses sent to Kiev's Poroshenko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zL0...-80Zy&index=57

Only THEN the world was silent regarding the war criminals.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:42 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,018,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post

Like I've said, I will always support freedom of Crimea and Donbas. Yet I am sure there were other ways to achieve it without the suffering that started in the past couple of days: referendum, regime change, shooting of Zelenski even - everything but a full scale war. When the Nazis attacked, Germany was beyond desperate these days both countries weren't in such a desperate state. Again there is no excuse for all of this...

Old 03-01-2022, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutdoorLover View Post
"The world's biggest shipping lines MSC and Maersk (MAERSKb.CO) on Tuesday suspended container shipping to and from Russia, deepening the country’s isolation as its invasion of Ukraine sparks an exodus of international companies."
https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/wes...te-2022-03-01/

"U.S.-based United Parcel Service Inc (UPS.N) and FedEx Corp (FDX.N), two of the world's largest logistics companies, have said they are halting deliveries to destinations in Russia."
https://www.reuters.com/business/aer...es-2022-02-27/
Are American companies freeing the market from their competitors? Good. I think someone will be very, very happy.I've heard about the Fedeks, I've seen them somewhere, I think, in a movie.And I don't know who the first ones are at all. they are not on the Russian market at all.

But do you know what's the most interesting thing about all this? About the Ukrainian economy, there is no mention anywhere. Nowhere at all, even on Ukrainian television. Yes, I'm watching it too. No one is interested in this.
And this is not interesting, because in this provocation Ukraine is being used as a kamikaze.
Ukraine's task is only to kill itself as efficiently as possible. The Western media should get a good picture.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:46 AM

12,406 posts, read 9,502,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Are American companies freeing the market from their competitors? Good. I think someone will be very, very happy.I've heard about the Fedeks, I've seen them somewhere, I think, in a movie.And I don't know who the first ones are at all. they are not on the Russian market at all.

But do you know what's the most interesting thing about all this? About the Ukrainian economy, there is no mention anywhere. Nowhere at all, even on Ukrainian television. Yes, I'm watching it too. No one is interested in this.
And this is not interesting, because in this provocation Ukraine is being used as a kamikaze.
Ukraine's task is only to kill itself as efficiently as possible. The Western media should get a good picture.
Yes, Russia is free, with its great and glorious enterprises, to make it on its own. The rest of your strange delusions, do not even merit a sarcastic response.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Like I've said, I will always support freedom of Crimea and Donbas. Yet I am sure there were other ways to achieve it without the suffering that started in the past couple of days: referendum, regime change, shooting of Zelenski even - everything but a full scale war. When the Nazis attacked, Germany was beyond desperate these days both countries weren't in such a desperate state. Again there is no excuse for all of this...
You probably don't know, but the Ukrainian army was fully deployed and began the assault on Donbass.They were simply outpaced by minutes, not allowing them to launch a rocket salvo at the cities.

Old 03-01-2022, 11:50 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:

I understand and I agree that they need to sit at the negotiation table as soon as possible ( that's what Kev refused to do first time around, when it came to Donbass.)
I hope now Kiev will be more reasonable, because every day of procrastination is leading to more and more civilian casualties.

I see no reason for Russians to target civilians ( or civilian infrastructure) - it actually defies the purpose. But the longer the military actions are prolonged, the more civilian casualties it will produce, unintentionally so.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe