Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2020, 11:23 AM

85 posts, read 82,382 times

Advertisements

anyone has the email address for this management company? I have not heard anything from them .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2020, 11:24 AM

125 posts, read 131,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBarrio1 View Post
You can submit documents for multiple apartments you just cannot be head of household on two leases that are rent stabilized.
I am not on any lease and I’m am wondering .. my boyfriend has his own apartment. But I put him on our future lease because he is the father to our two children. Would he need to give up his apartment ?

Old 06-03-2020, 11:29 AM

79 posts, read 84,473 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthepen View Post
anyone has the email address for this management company? I have not heard anything from them .
Did you submit documents? And what is you log # range?

Old 06-03-2020, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasanti View Post
I am not on any lease and I’m am wondering .. my boyfriend has his own apartment. But I put him on our future lease because he is the father to our two children. Would he need to give up his apartment ?
So far I haven’t heard of anyone that had to give up an apartment that isn’t rent stabilized. If the apartment is in fact funded by any city or federal government (rent stabilized) , he would have to give it up or both leases can be terminated.

Old 06-03-2020, 12:12 PM

Quote:
So far I haven’t heard of anyone that had to give up an apartment that isn’t rent stabilized. If the apartment is in fact funded by any city or federal government (rent stabilized) , he would have to give it up or both leases can be terminated.
It is NYCHA is this the same?

Old 06-03-2020, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasanti View Post
It is NYCHA is this the same?
Yes because NYCHA is rent stabilized and goes according to your income.

Old 06-03-2020, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Yes because NYCHA is rent stabilized and goes according to your income.
Okay thank you for clarifying this for me. I appreciate this. This questions for this process is like endless lol information is endless.

Old 06-03-2020, 02:57 PM

85 posts, read 82,382 times
No , I would just like an update . My log number is high on the 11,xxx range. But would like to speak to someone anyways.

Old 06-03-2020, 03:56 PM

882 posts, read 1,370,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennthepen View Post
No , I would just like an update . My log number is high on the 11,xxx range. But would like to speak to someone anyways.
You should call them. They're working from home but still answering the phone. 212-348-3248. Tell whoever that answers the phone that you'd like to check on the status of your application for the Carolina development. They will transfer you to the appropriate person

Old 06-03-2020, 08:12 PM

27 posts, read 30,626 times
Wow. I am happy for everyone that received a call back, congratulations this process is definitely long and tiresome. I find it amazing how I never received a call or email and my log #7xx with preference wow so they can’t be going by log numbers this is crazy cause when we got the low log # of 7xx we thought that would be a good thing but guess they over looked our application and it’s really sad. Hearing that everyone log # is high I still can’t believe no one has even contacted me. But I’m absolutely happy for everyone who is or have been processed and ready to move in. Congrats again and enjoy your new apartments
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery