Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2012, 04:09 PM

2,616 posts, read 2,399,335 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Prove it... LOL

Talk is cheap and I'm from Missouri, the show me state.
I'm from Ohio, the blow me state.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2012, 04:12 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.X View Post
Asians on the most part are hard working, responsible and very future minded group of individuals...Obama will only take their money and give it to the following crowd...it just doesn't make any sense...

BEST of OBAMA VOTERS - YouTube
I'm black no kids and work and provide for myself your ignorance is why you lost, reality will have to hit you In the face sometime but trust me even though you're white, you're a pawn in this game my friend, just another vote for the corporate enlite. You're a easy target, notice how they bash welfare but never end it or limit it and use it to get you rilled up to vote for them, 2016 will be more of the same, race and warfare to get into office at the integrity of blacks and browns as usual.

You guys are just too stupid to see the big picture don't take that the wrong way but its true.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:14 PM

68 posts, read 52,504 times
Quote:
So either all of those Asian voters are misguided and deluded, or it's you. Hmm..
Its still a free country...though how long we'll remain a free country under Obama the marxist...Only time will tell...but anyways your free to give your pay check to that type of crowd....however don't take my pay check in the process!!!

Old 11-11-2012, 04:20 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post
a due hard republican
Um, I've been unaffiliated since I was first registered to vote. I do consider myself conservative but a republican is something I've never had by my name or put down on a piece of paper relating to me. Nor have I ever petitioned people on behalf of republicans.

Quote:
know nothing of the history of America, what i stated is true poor whites felt superior to poor blacks,
I apparently know more about history than you and the original time period you pointed to is known as the "progressive era" and it was a time of eugenics but it wasn't something the republicans were espousing. That was mostly the views of academia and people who were considered "intellectuals" and by far they tended to support collectivist ideas.

Quote:
look at the poor whites who post on stormfront, look at their pics, a bunch of nasty, dirty haired looking white men probably the same amount of money as the blacks they bash all day but they feel superior to them ask yourself why that is.
I've never seen the poor whites on stormfront because I've never been to stormfront (you have?). I did just do a quick search with the SPLC and according to them stormfront has 130,000 registered user but far less than that are considered active.

Let's assume that there's actually 130,000 active users on that site. That amounts to .04% of the US populations. That's also assuming the mods there can do their jobs and keep people from having multiple screen names.

I wouldn't go freaking out over it since I'm a "grown man."

Quote:
Whatever America does is motivated by money and acquiring more power if you believe free trade was to help blacks then god be with you.
I never said blacks did I? I said brown people. Black people's free trade agreements will be coming in about 30 -40 years when someone finally starts pouring money and resources into the Mother Land™.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:20 PM

4,278 posts, read 5,179,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Aw, some good old fashioned Republican racism. That will win them over.

Did Pastor Lowery, who swore Obama into office (Rev. Wright had apparently given up his Obama privileges), really say [5] right before the election that “all white folks†were “going to Hell†and “I don’t know what kind of a n****r wouldn’t vote with a black man running� Did that matter?

Old 11-11-2012, 04:24 PM

Quote:
I'm black no kids and work and provide for myself your ignorance is why you lost, reality will have to hit you In the face sometime but trust me even though you're white, you're a pawn in this game my friend, just another vote for the corporate enlite. You're a easy target, notice how they bash welfare but never end it or limit it and use it to get you rilled up to vote for them, 2016 will be more of the same, race and warfare to get into office at the integrity of blacks and browns as usual.

You guys are just too stupid to see the big picture don't take that the wrong way but its true.
My advise to blacks...you want to get ahead...leave the Democrat Liberal Plantation!!!!

Old 11-11-2012, 04:27 PM

2,125 posts, read 1,940,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DR.X View Post
My advise to blacks...you want to get ahead...leave the Democrat Liberal Plantation!!!!
I don't think many of us blacks need or desire your advice, which ultimately boils down to an uncritical regurgitation of the daily talking points from WorldNetDaily, Breitbart, Big Government, etc., and I'd say the general position of you and your ilk towards minorities that don't think the way you want them to think plays a large role in why the Republicans are increasingly alienated as a party of whites. Keep it up, please.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:31 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,181,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
One only has to look at the countries of western europe for example of why. Looking at just Greece its clear that past elections became a competition by candidates of promsing more and more .In time it lead to higher taxes then more and more borrowing to provide it has GDP didn't prosduce enough. In time even GDP lowered as one wanted to risk of investment with taxes taking more and more.Government postions became the most stable form and most rewarding job in the country for most. But eventually they couldn't brorrow at any arte but that which meant in time they were elminated from the market, Now they face deacdes of repaying or going out of the market just like a person who goes bankrupt.Basically its the same old humaqn greed. People in Madoff skeem wheer perfectly happy thinking they were above it all and in on the secret until the truth came out. He was said to have done same for 30 years with some only to leave them broke in the end or huge losses.You nevr egt nothig for nothing honestly.

I wish people would quit thinking they are experts on Greece. Their problem began when they started using the Euro which pounded them with a very low monetary exchange. A bottle of water which had cost the equivalent of 50 cents (US) jumped to 5 dollars overnight. That, combined with THEIR RICHEST CITIZENS AVOIDING TAXES were the biggest problems they had...which led to intense borrowing...which led to now owing 180% of GDP just to stay current with their debt. It is a very sad story that will cripple their country for generations. But don't turn it into a political football to try to win people over to your way of thinking.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:35 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,889 times
Bad advice, population has increased nothing to so with handouts. More people and not enough jobs to keep up with the growth, target in inflation and stagnant wages and theirs your problem but blaming lazy blanks just shows you know nothing.

Old 11-11-2012, 04:38 PM

Quote:
I don't think many of us blacks need or desire your advice, which ultimately boils down to an uncritical regurgitation of the daily talking points from WorldNetDaily, Breitbart, Big Government, etc., and I'd say the general position of you and your ilk towards minorities that don't think the way you want them to think plays a large role in why the Republicans are increasingly alienated as a party of whites. Keep it up, please.
You keep complaining about the same issues year after year after year...and yet nothing changes...why...even when the supposedly compassionate liberals are in charge---whether they be white or black...your nothing more than willing slaves on the liberal plantation just waiting for your welfare checks.....Invest in yourselves don't depend on the government for all your needs...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies