Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-04-2019, 02:29 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,139,191 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
As a responsible gun owner, I have no problem with measures being implemented to help prevent mentally deficient people from legally obtaining firearms. However, my question is just how do we do that? Are we to require every person who decides they would like to buy a firearm to first go to a psychologist for evaluation? And what about the roughly 350 million legally owned weapons that are already in the hands of consumers? Do we now go door to door, asking these people to come in for an evaluation? I just can't see how this could work, logistically speaking. I am all for new measures to help improve safety in this country, but I personally just do not see how we can ever put this genie back in the bottle.
  • The first thing we need to do is the FBI finds all the incel idiots on 4chan and 8chan, get their names and prohibit them from buying guns until everything else is sorted.
  • we need to stop the auctioning of confiscated guns. Kentucky has a law that all guns confiscated by police gets sold at auction by gun resellers. Thanks Moscow Mitch.
  • The police see the same guns get used in times over and over. That will cover the black areas that conservatives fake concern for.
  • Anything confiscated needs to be destroyed completely.
  • No more imported guns. Nothing coming in by boat plane or whatever.
  • ATF Computer tracking is needed so we can see who sold the gun to the nut job, and if all of the vetting procedures were followed. If not, off to jail they go! The ATF was handcuffed after the NRA got their grubby hands into lawmakers. The ATF was catching unscrupulous dealers, now they roam free.
  • We need oversight of the firm that destroys the guns so we know they aren’t selling any.
  • We also need to reduce the amount of gun dealers since they can’t all be trusted.
  • Then we reduce the amount of guns manufactured and Tax the hell out of guns and ammo significantly. This won’t affect the people that already have guns but they can save up if they think they need more.
As a responsible gun owner, since the rest don’t actually believe in good guy with a gun, you can vote in the people that will take these measures seriously for the good of the nation, and not just for the good of you.

There’s a few gun owners here that have gotten guns by shady means but they won’t admit it, and they won’t turn in the shady sellers. They know EXACTLY who they are. They are complicit in unnecessary violent illegally sold gun deaths that they love to complain about here.

Old 08-04-2019, 02:39 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,982,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
  • The first thing we need to do is the FBI finds all the incel idiots on 4chan and 8chan, get their names and prohibit them from buying guns until everything else is sorted.
  • we need to stop the auctioning of confiscated guns. Kentucky has a law that all guns confiscated by police gets sold at auction by gun resellers. Thanks Moscow Mitch.
  • The police see the same guns get used in times over and over. That will cover the black areas that conservatives fake concern for.
  • Anything confiscated needs to be destroyed completely.
  • No more imported guns. Nothing coming in by boat plane or whatever.
  • ATF Computer tracking is needed so we can see who sold the gun to the nut job, and if all of the vetting procedures were followed. If not, off to jail they go! The ATF was handcuffed after the NRA got their grubby hands into lawmakers. The ATF was catching unscrupulous dealers, now they roam free.
  • We need oversight of the firm that destroys the guns so we know they aren’t selling any.
  • We also need to reduce the amount of gun dealers since they can’t all be trusted.
  • Then we reduce the amount of guns manufactured and Tax the hell out of guns and ammo significantly. This won’t affect the people that already have guns but they can save up if they think they need more.
As a responsible gun owner, since the rest don’t actually believe in good guy with a gun, you can vote in the people that will take these measures seriously for the good of the nation, and not just for the good of you.

There’s a few gun owners here that have gotten guns by shady means but they won’t admit it, and they won’t turn in the shady sellers. They know EXACTLY who they are. They are complicit in unnecessary violent illegally sold gun deaths that they love to complain about here.
So pretty much the government eliminating free speech, that sounds like a fantastic solution.

Old 08-04-2019, 02:58 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,080,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
So pretty much the government eliminating free speech, that sounds like a fantastic solution.
I do like a sealed border idea.

Old 08-04-2019, 03:00 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,233,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggunsmallbrains View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/18/op...ml?ref=opinion

Third to last sentence in the article...enough said.
Feel free to go live in the gun free country of your choice.

Old 08-04-2019, 03:04 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by t206 View Post
Two of the Bill of Rights killed in one fell swoop. Seems efficient for the fascist left.

Old 08-04-2019, 03:17 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,139,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Two of the Bill of Rights killed in one fell swoop. Seems efficient for the fascist left.
I knew I could depend on you 4chan nuts to distort anything you could and continue the usual Bs propaganda.

Old 08-04-2019, 03:20 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,540,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
I knew I could depend on you 4chan nuts to distort anything you could and continue the usual Bs propaganda.
Never heard of 4 chan.

Old 08-04-2019, 03:23 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boner View Post
Didnt some clown go off with a gun in Norway a year or two ago. Ticked off about the Muslims or something
But there weren't two mass shootings in 13 hours. And another one last week. I think we have the record.

Old 08-04-2019, 03:24 PM

13,276 posts, read 7,326,738 times
Gun grabbers always throw in suicide, and police shootings into it. If they don't have access to a gun jump off a bridge. I know someone who was cooking breakfast for her kids and hung herself from a tree in the backyard while her kids were sleeping. She had wrote a note kept it until that very minute turned off the stove went out and did it. The libs have this idea that if they didn't have a gun would prevent suicide. People who commit suicide don't make a snap decision.

Last edited by kell490; 08-04-2019 at 03:36 PM..

Old 08-04-2019, 03:24 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,817,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Feel free to go live in the gun free country of your choice.
Hopefully this one will get a clue. We don't need gun free. We just need Trump to stop giving purchase to white nationalists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies