Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2013, 04:51 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,368,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellemint View Post
Self-defense injuries like marks on his hands or marks on Trayvon indicating Zimmerman had "fought for his life."

Does anyone really think Zimmerman would have died from this fight? I doubt it. He didn't even elect to go to the hospital. If you are seriously injured you want to go to the hospital because you realize you are seriously injured and need treatment!

you dont get it.
you dont have to take whipping.
just the threat of a whipping is enough.

hit me and see what happens.

Old 07-26-2013, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
Why didn't she "stand her ground" and refuse to find GZ innocent? It would have been a hung jury. Idiot.

this is sad...

no one found GZ innocent.
the states duty is to prove guilt.
if they dont prove guilt, the defendent is found...

wait for it...

N O T G U I L T Y ! ! ! ! !

are you starting to see how this works ?

Old 07-26-2013, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxwell Edison View Post
Your giving your opinion about the outcome of a trial that you obviously didn't watch and know nothing about? If you're just now finding out there were 6 jurors, you're new to the scene. It's sad when people who have no facts feel they know better than the jury.

the entire "raa raa raa skittles was murdered" crowd knows nothing about the trial...

Old 07-26-2013, 05:05 AM

6,500 posts, read 6,039,923 times
Lol. How can she say this? She says in one way, the decision was right. The laws say he did not murder. And based on all we know, you have to be biased or far left to say he murdered Trayvon.

Oh well, she's also the emotional juror who was tearing up. The fact that she had to be convinced to decide by law and not her emotions says it all. She's just pandering. Obama and the othe race hustlers for two weeks have been doing what they do best, using the race card, etc. She's simply trying to gain favor. I bet next, shell be the one trying to cash in.

Edit- Seriously, this topic was worth stickying?One persons emotional opinion?

Last edited by Tilt11; 07-26-2013 at 05:16 AM..

Old 07-26-2013, 05:21 AM

945 posts, read 968,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Juror B29 say's Zimmerman got away with murder...
Full interview: George Zimmerman juror says he 'got away with murder'
She's an idiot. What she means to say is, as much as I wanted to be like every other black in the country and pretend he's guilty regardless of the facts the law kept me from doing it.

She is explaining to her race why she let them down.

Old 07-26-2013, 05:29 AM

5,696 posts, read 6,210,261 times
I finally heard this interview
and I think she has really been effected with all the race baiters frothing
even Obama and Holder rebuked them in their own vile ways
she even tried to say she felt as bad as this kids mother!!
oh good grief
comparing herself to a suffering and grieving mother is way out of line
she is reacting to the media
which is a real shame

Old 07-26-2013, 05:30 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,370,987 times
Looks like Eric Holder and Al Sharpton may be vying for a new main squeeze.

Meanwhile back at the deposit line in the bank.....

Old 07-26-2013, 05:41 AM

7,814 posts, read 6,395,954 times
I believe what she is trying to say is 'Please, Trayvonistas, try to kill the other jurors first'.

Old 07-26-2013, 06:02 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
I believe what she is trying to say is 'Please, Trayvonistas, try to kill the other jurors first'.
Double minded people are unstable in all their ways. She acquits Zimmerman yet she is convinced he got away with murder...between being functionally illiterate and attempting to play both sides of the fence - I would say this person is not fit to judge...A jury is a collective judge. A judge can not judge something to be two things at once...it is either one or the other- simple concept of guilty or not guilty.

How can you have a group of your peers make a judgement when some of them have a vocabulary of 50 words. I hope that the state supplied the jury with at least one old fashioned dictionary. Pretending to understand something out of foolish pride does not make for good judgement.

It is absolutely bizarre in my opinion to see what is supposed to be a serious and severe judicial system bare it's unwashed ass - through the statement that reads - I believed the man to be guilty but I found him innocent...Good Lord - this is not the rule of law...This is a statement that no American court is valid...combine that with unwarranted statements by the President and you have CHAOS.

Old 07-26-2013, 06:23 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,825,816 times
They system needs adjustment- The second it is revealed and there is now a clear recorded record of the matter....That if a jury member openly admits that they acquitted who they firmly believed to be a guilty party - A mistrial should be declared - Immediately....Then this time get a proper jury of intelligent people who know what is going on and either PROPERLY acquit or condemn. You really can't have this..This foolish woman does not even understand the system. She as a "black" woman wanted to appear innocent regarding the acquittal of Zimmerman- THIS TRIAL WAS NOT ABOUT HER....it was about Zimmmerman and Martin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies