Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2014, 09:25 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,186,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Ya, nature had a way of culling the stupid, didn't it.
That wasn't nature, guns are intelligently designed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2014, 09:35 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Votre_Chef View Post
Being stupid was designed by mother nature. It was very educational to those that were not so stupid.
Being stupid, & weak, regardless of the environment, can cull you from the the earth. - Mother Nature.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:37 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
loaded gun in an open purse while shopping in a public store?
im sorry she is dead but poor gun control at best not to mention public and child endangerment.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:38 PM

2,523 posts, read 2,204,503 times
The question is should you lie to the kid about how his or her mother died?

Old 12-30-2014, 09:39 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,321 times
Quote:
Right, they are designed to protect lives. Not everyone uses things for the specific reason that they are made.

This woman used it as designed. Her family is safe.

WebCite query result

There are thousands of these stories that go unreported by our biased media.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:40 PM

44,259 posts, read 64,391,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pailhead View Post
With proper training you can load your gun pretty fast. At the range I can unholster, load a magazine, and chamber a round in 2 seconds flat.
They all have bullets in the magazine, but none are chambered. Except, obviously, the revolvers.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:43 PM

2,687 posts, read 2,186,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlandochuck1 View Post
Right, they are designed to protect lives. Not everyone uses things for the specific reason that they are made.

This woman used it as designed. Her family is safe.

WebCite query result

There are thousands of these stories that go unreported by our biased media.

It's designed to shoot people with. The toddler apparently was able to use it as designed too. It isn't designed just for good guys to kill bad guys. When bad guys use them, they're using them properly too. They are functional, not ethical or moral, neither good or bad.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:44 PM

274 posts, read 239,352 times
Quote:
lol

How did I make of myself a fool?
What am I giving a seminar in common sense? Uh... No.

Quote:
I'm not the one who let my baby shoot me with my own gun. Universal gun ownership looks like a brilliant idea now, doesn't it?
Looks just as good as Universal Drivers Licenses and Car Registration or as well as Universal Alcohol consumption because you are of age. Since Alcohol is so tightly regulated we no longer have the scourge of underage drinking or DUI's or any of the other problems that go with Alcohol purchase and consumption.

Quote:
lmao! And what does the 1st have to do with this?
Because Idiot's use their first Amendment rights all the time and it gets them and others hurt or even killed. Yet it hasn't slowed them down a bit or struck a nerve with the public. But we Americans prefer Individual Liberty and accountability to censorship so we take the risks that come with the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. Not just those we chose not to exercise.[/quote]

Happy New Year!

Old 12-30-2014, 09:46 PM

3,216 posts, read 2,086,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
They all have bullets in the magazine, but none are chambered. Except, obviously, the revolvers.
I carry chambered, full mag, safety on.

Old 12-30-2014, 09:48 PM

274 posts, read 239,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
An accident is when you trip and fall.

No I'm sorry but you are incorrect. An accident is anything unintentional no matter how severe the outcome. This extends to many, many things like spilling a drink, backing into a car, shooting yourself while cleaning a Gun you assumed was unloaded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EveryLady View Post
Regardless of your position on second amendment rights, THIS resulted from profound stupidity. Her son is now traumatized, and motherless. So sad.
She was negligent no doubt but we can all rest easy now because she is sorry and won't do it again. Agreed?

Happy New Year!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies