Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-15-2016, 09:03 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,222,338 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Beagle View Post
I wouldn't. I'm glad a little s*** that engages in armed robbery at age 13 is dead. The only sad part will be listening to all the shrieking mama's, aunties and grandmamas yelling about what a good boy he was.

Bottomline is those cops probably saved millions of dollars to taxpayers in terms of lifelong incarceration costs.
The lawsuit will more than cover that. Obviously though, he's black, he's guilty whether he did anything or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2016, 09:24 PM

21,482 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Don't you feel even a little remorse for posting something like this?
Why should I? I do think it's sad, but I also understand this gun looked like the real deal. It even had a laser scope. Cops want to make it home to their families too.

I personally wouldn't let my kid out of the house with a real looking toy or BB gun, because I am afraid of them being shot by someone thinking its real.

And this kid used that gun in a robbery.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:24 PM

50,323 posts, read 47,069,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdoorgunner View Post
In my opinion 13 is too young to be using a weapon of any kind.
Glad you were not my Pops. Parenting has went to #$%. No one I know has ever shot anyone. Ever.

But I don't live in a ghetto.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:30 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,043,197 times
Hard to feel sorry for the little thug who at 13 years old decided to commit armed robbery. THIS is the kind of crime and violence that black parents and black communities should be spending most of their time and energy on fighting and its why I feel like Black Lives Matter is such a stupid, divisive and dangerous movement. If groups like BLM would spent as much time trying to stop black crime like this that happens on a daily basis as they did trying to create division among blacks and police and everyone else, blacks would be much further ahead than they are now.

I just don't understand how black people can continually raise their kids to be so trash and/or allow their kids to hang around with bad people who could possibly influence their children to pull crap like this. I don't know of any other race/ethnic group of people who do such a consistently poor job of raising their children that a very large percentage of them keep growing up to become criminals and thugs generation after generation with no end in sight.

It makes me angry that so many black people can't ever get things right even after all these years and it makes me sad that so many black children never have a decent chance at living a normal life because they were unfortunate enough to be born to parents that won't ever raise them properly. And yet the continued failures of black people will somehow ALWAYS be the fault of other people and NEVER themselves because to suggest such a thing would be 'racist and bigoted'. >_>

Old 09-15-2016, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Why should I? I do think it's sad, but I also understand this gun looked like the real deal. It even had a laser scope. Cops want to make it home to their families too.

I personally wouldn't let my kid out of the house with a real looking toy or BB gun, because I am afraid of them being shot by someone thinking its real.

And this kid used that gun in a robbery.
Obviously you have no shame. Nowhere does it state he robbed, attempted to rob anyone. (And that goes for Max also)

The other guy was sent home. Do they generally allow people that rob others to just go home? They don't even arrest him for fleeing?

There is far more to this story than we have been told so far.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:40 PM

21,482 posts, read 10,582,878 times
Quote:
Obviously you have no shame. Nowhere does it state he robbed, attempted to rob anyone. (And that goes for Max also)

The other guy was sent home. Do they generally allow people that rob others to just go home? They don't even arrest him for fleeing?

Maybe so, but I suppose we will hear all the details eventually.

But weren't you the one saying it was necessary for violent rioting after the Milwaukee incident? The one where the cop shot and killed a grown man who pulled a weapon on him? You seem to think cops should just let people shoot them so they won't kill crazy people who pull guns on them that may be unloaded, unbeknownst to them.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:43 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:

according to the op

Police said officers were responding to a report of an armed robbery involving multiple suspects. When they arrived on the scene, they said the victim told them that a group of people approached him and demanded money. The victim said that one of them had a gun.

Maybe posters made comment based on the above. Telling people "there is more to this story than we have been told so far." is good enough. Why do you have to use such harsh language, "You have no shame?" gee

Old 09-15-2016, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Maybe so, but I suppose we will hear all the details eventually.

But weren't you the one saying it was necessary for violent rioting after the Milwaukee incident? The one where the cop shot and killed a grown man who pulled a weapon on him? You seem to think cops should just let people shoot them so they won't kill crazy people who pull guns on them that may be unloaded, unbeknownst to them.
I have supported civil disobedience but I'm pretty sure I never discussed a shooting in Milwaukee.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
according to the op

Police said officers were responding to a report of an armed robbery involving multiple suspects. When they arrived on the scene, they said the victim told them that a group of people approached him and demanded money. The victim said that one of them had a gun.

Maybe posters made comment based on the above. Telling people "there is more to this story than we have been told so far." is good enough. Why do you have to use such harsh language, "You have no shame?" gee
Because it's a valid complaint. There has been no evidence the kid was involved in any robbery but yet many have already condemned him for it.

Old 09-15-2016, 09:50 PM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Because it's a valid complaint. There has been no evidence the kid was involved in any robbery but yet many have already condemned him for it.
It might be a valid complaint, but try not to use such harsh words like "you have no shame." if you want to be taken seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies