Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-01-2014, 04:28 PM

1,034 posts, read 1,090,914 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Gibson's Pants View Post
Bingo! There's your double standard right there. Two posts above you lament the poor, poor women who CHOOSE to have sex with sexy d-bags. And yet, when men wind up with crappy women, it's their own fault. BOOM! So women bare no responsibility for their bad choices, they're victims, but men aren't.
Reading is fundamental.

Women CHOOSE douchebags, they CHOOSE them.

Men CHOOSE crazy witches, they CHOOSE them.

You men blame the women for choosing the bad boys, but at the same time you peg yourselves as "victims" when you CHOOSE a crazy witch. Be consistent.

I blame both women and men for choosing someone who is bad for them. Find where I say that women are "victims" when they choose bad boys. I just state that they choose them, and you men blame them when they do, but do not blame yourselves when you choose bad girls. (It's always the girl's fault, either way. That seems to be how you guys roll.)

I found plenty of quotes from your fave blogs.

Apparently your role model wishes for women to lose the right to vote. It'll take another 50-100 years to appeal the 19th amendment. Bummer, right? We still are allowed to vote! Terrible!

Your fave blog encourages men to be mean and cruel to women. Cheat on them, do anything to them, just don't be nice to them. Another fave blog of yours has a tutorial about how to cheat.

I quoted them in my previous post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
While these few men that follow and drool over PUA and men's rights blogs are taking lessons on how to behave weird and angry, the men that don't follow that BS (the majority) are the ones participating in real life.
You're right. Well-balanced men don't need this nonsense because they already are getting along in life. In other words, they are not failures at life.

I found some more nuggets of "wisdom."

These guys yearn for the 19th amendment to be repealed. Do we women really need the vote? Come on! Let the menfolk vote, we should trust their judgment!

Women are naturally geared to be submissive, to submit to a "worthy overlord."

Did you know that you want to be dominated and have an overlord? No, neither did I. Didn't know that I really didn't need to vote, either!

You learn something new every day!

Old 07-01-2014, 04:54 PM

43 posts, read 40,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvira310 View Post
You're right. Well-balanced men don't need this nonsense because they already are getting along in life. In other words, they are not failures at life.

These guys yearn for the 19th amendment to be repealed. Do we women really need the vote? Come on! Let the menfolk vote, we should trust their judgment!

Did you know that you want to be dominated and have an overlord? No, neither did I. Didn't know that I really didn't need to vote, either!

You can all mischaracterize all you want, but men's rights/game/the red pill is just starting to become prominent. There was a post on the front page of reddit the other day saying many of the same things being said here, how awful the manosphere is and blah, blah, blah. The red pill subreddit gained over 1,000 subscribers that same day. These sites are growing, the legitimate concerns of men's rights groups are now making mainstream media.

The explosion of these topics that's going to take place over the next 10-20 years, and the likely collapse of the US economy after feminists and other "oppressed" (lol) groups run out of other peoples money to waste, you're going to see BIG changes in the west.

The pendulum is swinging back the other way, and men are going to take masculinity back from the outrage peddlers. Masculinity and male spaces are going to come to be valued again insteaad of being treated like a disease, and it's going to happen in a big way, regardless of your bleating.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:02 PM

Quote:
You can all mischaracterize all you want,
"Mischaracterize"?

DUDE. I QUOTED the part where the guy talks about repealing the 19th amendment. Clearly these guys wish to strip women's right to vote. That is no fiction. I quoted it. It's written very clearly. They know it won't happen right away, but they wish for it.

So is the part about women wanting a "worthy overlord" and the part about treat her terribly, women secretly like pain (physical or emotional) and then there's the guy who outlines how to cheat on a girlfriend.

Dude. You praised these people, you linked to them. OWN this. This is part of it. Your guys don't want us to vote. Your guys think it's okay if guys cheat and lie to women, because you think we'll all put up with it, that we like it. Your guys think we should be submissive. It's bad that we're educated "too much." It's bad if we have jobs of authority, like bosses. It's all bad.

I only quote what is out there. What these guys proudly say.

Own it. It's right there. I didn't make it up.

ETA: Here's more from your fave blogger about the 19th amendment. He resigns himself to it not being repealed, but it "should" be:
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2009/...at-the-future/

Quote:
Maxim #66: The worst thing to happen to America was women’s suffrage.
Nor will there be a repeal of the 19th Amendment, though there should be (and, no, I am really not kidding about that. ...)

Last edited by elvira310; 07-01-2014 at 05:18 PM..

Old 07-01-2014, 05:18 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,199,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Great post. However, my standards are even a little higher. I had a father who WAS disabled--lost both legs in WWII, was hit by shrapnel twice on the same night before they could get the wounded out, amputations below the knee. He learned to walk on prosthetics, went to college because he couldn't work in his former occupation, married my mom and had seven kids. We weren't rich, but we lived in a nice town in a nice house with vacations to the mountains every year. My father never felt sorry for himself and was always pleasant and helped others he saw who were worse off than he. He's been gone about fifteen years now.

I have little tolerance for these wusses of no character who sit around wallowing in self-pity. Become somebody. Be a man.
Wow. Solid point.
Quote:
DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER: The following will be generalizations and I don't want to hear the anecdotes that are the exception.

Lie #1: That women want an agreeable, emotionally open, sensitive guy who's not afraid to cry.
Lie #2: That women want to be treated as equals in a relationship. They mostly don't. They want a man to be a leader. Not a tyrant, mind you, but a leader.
Lie #3: That women are fundamentally good at heart, moreso than men, not capable of malignant behavior.
Lie #4: Now that women are self-sufficient and in the workplace, they want different things in a man. This is false.

Without going too much further, basically they've been raised under the flawed ideology of Feminism AND Political Correctness, which is 100% at odds with biology and reality.
I would say that many women want all of that, but within reason.

1. Nobody wants an emotionally stunted fool, but sure, many don't want a cry baby either. One of the biggest complaints I hear from divorced women, who are unwilling to remarry, is that they don't want another child (man-child) on their hands. The translation for many guys who aren't afraid to cry is immature, layabouts.
2. I have never understood what it means to be a leader or follower in a relationship. I don't understand the practicality of it. Do you have any examples?
3. I have never heard this claim beyond a mother's love for a child. I think a person would need to be intellectually compromised to manage their way to adulthood and not grasp the concept that some people are good and some people are bad.
4. Women want more, not necessarily different. I guess it depends on who you are talking to, though.
Quote:
What you linked there is, hands down, the best "game" site out there...Chateau Heartiste.

If it didn't work, men wouldn't be seeking it out. Again, in short, they seek this stuff out because it works.

That is "reality" and that is "biology." When societies, governments, and political movements tinker with 10,000 generations of human courtship, what you're seeing right now is the result.
Meh, that first page applies in either direction. It's essentially how I've managed men in my life since I was a teen. Everything changes once you're grown up with a family. Cooperation, trust, and love are key for a successful family life ime.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:29 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,735,386 times
Quote:

What's amazing is that instead of observing happy, successful family men, they're listening to the losers who write the PUA and men's "rights" blogs, who themselves are failures!!! If I wanted to succeed at something, the last people I'd go to for advice would be failures struggling to find magic formulas that don't require any effort.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
ETA: Here's more from your fave blogger about the 19th amendment. He resigns himself to it not being repealed, but it "should" be:
I just looked into the guy who ran this site on rational wiki. I don't know how true this is, but if it is .

It charges him with all kinds of nastiness, but he's an evo-psych nut. There's something incredibly annoying about lay PUA men who try to blather about evo-psych.

Old 07-01-2014, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
I just looked into the guy who ran this site on rational wiki. I don't know how true this is, but if it is .

It charges him with all kinds of nastiness, but he's an evo-psych nut. There's something incredibly annoying about lay PUA men who try to blather about evo-psych.
I just checked out Rational Wiki. I don't know if the charges against him are all true, but they do link to his posts, so I'll guess there is some truth to them.

What I've read so far is quite, quite nasty.

Saritaschihuahua, you're right about this being the bitter losers leading the bitter losers.

I saw a video once, by a feminist columnist of some type who was the target of the "manosphere" for a while. She couldn't understand why they were so vile and nasty. Then she did some investigating and discovered that they were so miserable. Failures in jobs. Unhappy. She felt almost like you shouldn't kick them when they're down. She's happy. They're not. Being that miserable and ranting and raving like they do must be its own punishment.

Old 07-01-2014, 06:03 PM

Posts from his blog made it to fstdt.com. I'm sorry, but if anything we write makes it that site some re-evaluation might be in order. You're doing it wrong.

CH, Chateau Heartiste

Old 07-01-2014, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Posts from his blog made it to fstdt.com. I'm sorry, but if anything we write makes it that site some re-evaluation might be in order. You're doing it wrong.

CH, Chateau Heartiste
It doesn't surprise me in the least that he ended up on such a site! Good sleuthing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology