Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2016, 04:47 PM

6,961 posts, read 4,618,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizio View Post
Right.

It's amazing how the "tolerant" people on this thread are the ones that are being absolutely horrible and making all sorts of mean-spirited personal attacks.
Being gay is not horrible. Being called gay is not horrible either. Please, call me gay as much as you please. I will stand with Jeff, any day.

I would consider it an honor if you called me gay, and so would my family and friends.. That means I would be an honorary member of the community I love. I am a proud honorary member of the gay community.

Too bad fundamentalist ideologues are intolerant and mean spirited to the gay community.

BTW, how is our poster going? I am waiting for my 8x10 glossies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2016, 04:49 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,198,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
Being gay is not horrible. Being called gay is not horrible either. Please, call me gay as much as you please. I will stand with Jeff, any day.

I would consider it an honor if you called me gay, and so would my family and friends.. That means I would be an honorary member of the community I love. I am a proud honorary member of the gay community.

Too bad fundamentalist ideologues are intolerant and mean spirited to the gay community.
There is what we're talking about. There is nothing intolerant about simply stating what God has said. But you seem to think so, so you are acting as the thought police.
Quote:
BTW, how is our poster going? I am waiting for my 8x10 glossies.
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm guessing it's a personal attack of some sort, since that's what you do.

Old 06-22-2016, 04:54 PM

18,499 posts, read 9,167,872 times
Quote:
There is what we're talking about. There is nothing intolerant about simply stating what God has said.
Every religious fanatic in history thinks they know "what god has said." Why should anyone believe you?

Old 06-22-2016, 04:57 PM

10,202 posts, read 7,926,708 times
Quote:
I think maybe if we had several people gang up on you and start calling you a homosexual, you'd probably deny it, as well.
I'm pretty comfortable with my sexuality, including my feminine side, and joke about it often. My kids get a real kick out of the pink tutu I've put on.

Although I draw the line at wearing panties... that is just wrong (for me).

Old 06-22-2016, 04:57 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,655,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflash View Post
LOL . I hope you are not serious with this claim .
I am serious. Why wouldn't I be? History is fully on my side.
What planet are you living on?
People don't like to be forced to do what they don't want to do...especially large, powerful groups.
You would have laughed and said the same as you did here if someone back in the day told you that the entire nation would be at war over slavery...and a full 2% of the population would die...with many times more wounded.
The Religious have NEVER backed down in all of human history...they ways fight.
Look at what this thread is about....an adherent of an Abrahamic Religion just outright killing people for going against the "rules" of the Religion.
So, you just might be right....they may bypass court fights...and just go straight to outright killing and waging war. Oh, wait! They already are!!
Keep "pushing"...see where it gets ya. The Pulse Nightclub scene will be an everyday occurrence. There are WAY more of them than there are of you...and they have no trouble fighting to the death...they even freely sacrifice themselves to get some of the "enemy". How willing are you to do that?

Old 06-22-2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
There is what we're talking about. There is nothing intolerant about simply stating what God has said. But you seem to think so, so you are acting as the thought police.

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm guessing it's a personal attack of some sort, since that's what you do.
You called me the poster woman of tolerance in another thread. I suggested a photo shoot. I would be wearing pearls, and suggested you should frame and hang in your church.

Since I was only wearing pearls, I told you I would be a big hit with your flock and requested a number of 8x10 glossies. Try to keep up Viz. Or, is your memory failing.

God has no problem with Jeff being gay. You and Jeff think it is insulting. I have stated it is not an insult, and would consider it an honor.

Thought police? hahahahahahaha..

I leave that to fundamentalist ideologues like you. You are clueless as to the love of God, and have no relationship with God. You simply read from a book. How tiny. You deserve my loving correction.

I want you to think.

Old 06-22-2016, 05:02 PM

4,851 posts, read 2,285,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GldnRule View Post
I am serious. Why wouldn't I be? History is fully on my side.
What planet are you living on?
People don't like to be forced to do what they don't want to do...especially large, powerful groups.
You would have laughed and said the same as you did here if someone back in the day told you that the entire nation would be at war over slavery...and a full 2% of the population would die...with many times more wounded.
The Religious have NEVER backed down in all of human history...they ways fight.
Look at what this thread is about....an adherent of an Abrahamic Religion just outright killing people for going against the "rules" of the Religion.
So, you just might be right....they may bypass court fights...and just go straight to outright killing and waging war. Oh, wait! They already are!!
Keep "pushing"...see where it gets ya. The Pulse Nightclub scene will be an everyday occurrence. There are WAY more of them than there are of you...and they have no trouble fighting to the death...they even freely sacrifice themselves to get some of the "enemy". How willing are you to do that?

What are you rambling on about ? I was referring to your claim of lawsuits about buyers discriminating against sellers because someone didn't buy from Seller A after window shopping , and the state passing laws to force people to "buy equally" , or whatever we would call that .

Old 06-22-2016, 05:09 PM

19,942 posts, read 17,198,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonkonkomaNative View Post
You called me the poster woman of tolerance in another thread. I suggested a photo shoot. I would be wearing pearls, and suggested you should frame and hang in your church.

Since I was only wearing pearls, I told you I would be a big hit with your flock and requested a number of 8x10 glossies. Try to keep up Viz. Or, is your memory failing.
I guess I don't care that much to continue to harass other people about stuff.
Quote:
God has no problem with Jeff being gay. You and Jeff think it is insulting. I have stated it is not an insult, and would consider it an honor.
You claim to speak for God, but we know that God's word says differently.

You believe one thing, we believe another. Why does your view take precedence over our's ?
Quote:

Thought police? hahahahahahaha..

I leave that to fundamentalist ideologues like you. You are clueless as to the love of God, and have no relationship with God. You simply read from a book. How tiny. You deserve my loving correction.

I want you to think.
Yet, you and your side are the ones making personal attacks and trying to censor what people think.

Old 06-22-2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
I guess I don't care that much to continue to harass other people about stuff.

You claim to speak for God, but we know that God's word says differently.

You believe one thing, we believe another. Why does your view take precedence over our's ?

Yet, you and your side are the ones making personal attacks and trying to censor what people think.
I do not need to speak for God. I have a good relationship with God. We are old and loving friends.

Your only relationship with God is in a book. Your relationship should have blossomed, but instead of seeking God, you are satisfied with ancient men, and their opinions.

Your fear blinds you.

I have never wished to censor what you think. I am here to correct you, and make you think.

Old 06-22-2016, 05:21 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,189,293 times
Quote:

Because her's comes with a sense of humor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality