Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2016, 02:48 PM

3,348 posts, read 1,638,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
But I have been studying and posting for decades in the hopes that it might just cover some of my sins, and covering is still too short, can't even slap nobody these days, I would just have to apologize even if they started it. Now if somebody hits me, I would grin and say thanks.
a good deed covers many of those, yup.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2016, 02:55 PM

23,165 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
a good deed covers many of those, yup.
To bring people back to respecting the law is my idea.

James 5
consider this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

I know that I turned at least 10 people back to respecting the law and that is saying a great deal considering just how hard it is to do.

Old 11-20-2016, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
What is structured water? I read the link article. Guy must have read of Stan Tenen's work on the horus and the Hebrew letters? Doesn't it make sense to you then, that Elijah was taken up in a whirlwind? Peace
the prophet must die
and the whirlwind is a symbol, is it not?

how freaky is that Hebrew letters thing? huh? i searched links on that for a day, looking for any refute; even a critique; and found none, zero. not a peep. i would welcome a refute on that, if you ever see one.

working up--as is my wont--structured water is just water that mimics what water is supposed to be naturally, as it melts from snow/glaciers, and tumbles down the mountain, swirling and twirling, causing the molecules of unstructured water to bond, and form a "structure," visible when the two types of water are frozen, and the crystals examined. any live body only absorbs the water that is "structured;" it has to do with "hydrogen uptake angle," blahblahblagh, but a critically important thing. a body will absorb a little unstructured water--similar to how synthesis will also create new cells in the absence of Omega 3, if absolutely necessary, albeit ones with very poor permeability, and thus mitochondria (engines) that cannot respire--useful for flushing, etc, but a piece of fruit does not need to flush, is all structured water, and your (older) body will apparently react quite vigorously to structured water, which your 86% +- water body requires to make new cells, chiefly, and which processed water goes to great lengths to destroy, in the name of "Health." but your body will use whatever yack you feed it, if necessary. so, you reap what you sow.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:17 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,808,992 times
Quote:
that is too distilled even for me, a distiller, lol. can you rephrase that? ty

i am misunderstanding, because wadr "run-on sentence," i think is what that is called.
if that is still unclear, attempt to put a comma in the sentence anywhere that seems possible, and read the result.

ty again
A distiller weighing spirits.

What did ole Solomon miss.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:18 PM

Quote:
the prophet must die
and the whirlwind is a symbol, is it not?

how freaky is that Hebrew letters thing? huh? i searched links on that for a day, looking for any refute; even a critique; and found none, zero. not a peep. i would welcome a refute on that, if you ever see one.

working up--as is my wont--structured water is just water that mimics what water is supposed to be naturally, as it melts from snow/glaciers, and tumbles down the mountain, swirling and twirling, causing the molecules of unstructured water to bond, and form a "structure," visible when the two types of water are frozen, and the crystals examined. any live body only absorbs the water that is "structured;" it has to do with "hydrogen uptake angle," blahblahblagh, but a critically important thing. a body will absorb a little unstructured water--similar to how synthesis will also create new cells in the absence of Omega 3, if absolutely necessary, albeit ones with very poor permeability, and thus mitochondria (engines) that cannot respire--useful for flushing, etc, but a piece of fruit does not need to flush, is all structured water, and your (older) body will apparently react quite vigorously to structured water, which your 86% +- water body requires to make new cells, chiefly, and which processed water goes to great lengths to destroy, in the name of "Health." but your body will use whatever yack you feed it, if necessary. so, you reap what you sow.
Heard a beautifull song the other day.
"I 'll worship in the eye of the storm"

Old 11-21-2016, 03:26 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,968,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Porque77 View Post

WHICH IS THE LAW OF GOD?

The Old Testament? The New Testament? Or the Gospel?...
The Law of God taught by Jesus Christ
"Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets" (Matthew 7:12)
Jesus gave his followers a 'NEW' commandment/law at John 13:34-35 to have self-sacrificing love for others as he has.

Old 11-21-2016, 03:29 PM

10,043 posts, read 4,968,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Did you ever hear Enya's song from her album Shepherd Moon " How can I keep from Singing ! " ?________

Old 11-21-2016, 04:40 PM

Quote:
To bring people back to respecting the law is my idea.

James 5
consider this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

I know that I turned at least 10 people back to respecting the law and that is saying a great deal considering just how hard it is to do.
hmm. the Law must be Fulfilled in Loving One's Neighbor as Themselves, done right. Seems to me?

Old 11-21-2016, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post

Old 11-22-2016, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Israel became a part of Rome in 6 A.D, Herod Archelaus was deposed by Caesar Augustus.

At that time, there were two men walking around claiming to be the son of God, one of Rome/Egypt, and one of Jerusalem.

In front of the Vatican stands an Obelisk devoted to the walking God of Rome, Caesar.

So you are a pagan butcher living in a province of Rome, not unlike Jerusalem or Israel under the authority of Rome. What you did was you would sell half a heifer, and make money, the other half you sold or gave to the Pagan priests, and so this meant that you could not do business with people who believed in Pagan holy days. You bought the half that made money for THEIR Temple, a sacrifice by a devoted Pagan and so you have eaten meat sacrificed to other Gods.

This meant that you can't buy from a Pagan IF YOU KNOW that money will be spent to their cause.

You didn't do business with Pagans.

What does it really mean when you walk into Walmart and buy meat?

They make their big money in Saturnalia, Halloween, Easter, and Valentines day, a religious day by American law, it was deemed a religious Holy day by the American Government.

You can't do business without dealing with Pagans, and every time you buy non kosher meat at Wallyworld?, 99 percent chance is this. ''You just bought meat sacrificed to idols.''
Yet there comes a time when the remnant returns the Word to an order of ministration that has been hidden from the eyes of the wicked.

1 Corinthians 11King James Version (KJV)
11 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.

2 Corinthians 11King James Version (KJV)
11 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.

2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Sowing seed or weighing spirits

Therefore, behold I will allure her and lead her into the desert, and I will speak comfortingly to her heart. טזלָכֵן הִנֵּה אָנֹכִי מְפַתֶּיהָ וְהֹלַכְתִּיהָ הַמִּדְבָּר וְדִבַּרְתִּי עַל לִבָּהּ:

17And I will give her her vineyards from there and the depth of trouble for a door of hope, and she shall dwell there as in the days of her youth, and as the day of her ascent from the land of Egypt. יזוְנָתַתִּי לָהּ אֶת כְּרָמֶיהָ מִשָּׁם וְאֶת עֵמֶק עָכוֹר לְפֶתַח תִּקְוָה וְעָנְתָה שָּׁמָּה כִּימֵי נְעוּרֶיהָ וּכְיוֹם עֲלוֹתָהּ מֵאֶרֶץ מִצְרָיִם:

18And it shall come to pass on that day, says the Lord, you shall call [Me] Ishi, and you shall no longer call Me Baali. יחוְהָיָה בַיּוֹם הַהוּא נְאֻם יְהֹוָה תִּקְרְאִי אִישִׁי וְלֹא תִקְרְאִי לִי עוֹד בַּעֲלִי:
19And I will remove the names of the baalim from her mouth, and they shall no longer be mentioned by their name. יטוַהֲסִרֹתִי אֶת שְׁמוֹת הַבְּעָלִים מִפִּיהָ וְלֹא יִזָּכְרוּ עוֹד בִּשְׁמָם:
20And I will make a covenant for them on that day with the beasts of the field and with the fowl of the sky and the creeping things of the earth; and the bow, the sword, and war I will break off the earth, and I will let them lie down safely. כוְכָרַתִּי לָהֶם בְּרִית בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא עִם חַיַּת הַשָּׂדֶה וְעִם עוֹף הַשָּׁמַיִם וְרֶמֶשׂ הָאֲדָמָה וְקֶשֶׁת וְחֶרֶב וּמִלְחָמָה אֶשְׁבּוֹר מִן הָאָרֶץ וְהִשְׁכַּבְתִּים לָבֶטַח:
21And I will betroth you to Me forever, and I will betroth you to Me with righteousness and with justice and with loving-kindness and with mercy. כאוְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי לְעוֹלָם וְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי בְּצֶדֶק וּבְמִשְׁפָּט וּבְחֶסֶד וּבְרַחֲמִים:

22And I will betroth you to Me with faith, and you shall know the Lord. כבוְאֵרַשְׂתִּיךְ לִי בֶּאֱמוּנָה וְיָדַעַתְּ אֶת יְהֹוָה:
23And it shall come to pass on that day, [that] I will answer, says the Lord; I will answer the heavens, and they shall answer the earth. כגוְהָיָה | בַּיּוֹם הַהוּא אֶעֱנֶה נְאֻם יְהֹוָה אֶעֱנֶה אֶת הַשָּׁמָיִם וְהֵם יַעֲנוּ אֶת הָאָרֶץ:
24And the earth shall answer the corn and the wine and the oil, and they shall answer Jezreel. כדוְהָאָרֶץ תַּעֲנֶה אֶת הַדָּגָן וְאֶת הַתִּירוֹשׁ וְאֶת הַיִּצְהָר וְהֵם יַעֲנוּ אֶת יִזְרְעֶאל:
25And I will sow her for Me in the land, and I will have compassion upon the unpitied one, and I will say to them that are not My people, "You are My people," and they shall say, "[You are] my God." כהוּזְרַעְתִּיהָ לִּי בָּאָרֶץ וְרִחַמְתִּי אֶת לֹא רֻחָמָה וְאָמַרְתִּי לְלֹא עַמִּי עַמִּי אַתָּה וְהוּא יֹאמַר אֱלֹהָי:

For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord.

For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God;

Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?

Now God himself and our Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, direct our way unto you.

And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you:

To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Last edited by pinacled; 11-22-2016 at 02:15 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity