Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2016, 01:34 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,923,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbyrd009 View Post
"i have no idea what you just said, but i find myself in total agreement!"
(ZtPinhead)

anyway, i got some freaky reflection there of the humongous salt mountains at the Dead Sea. Is the Jordan River salt water? wth? How is living water from the Jordan going down to the lowest place on earth, and being affected by pneuma in such a way so as to produce all of this salt? and i mean Mountains. or at least very big hills. 8-10 stories tall. cover a football field at the base. hmm
Ah, well, even "fresh" water contains a bit of salt, and it is only when a sea becomes self-absorbed, so to speak, and does not allow that fresh water to flow through that it can only evaporate and leave the salt to concentrate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2016, 01:39 PM

619 posts, read 311,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The Lord?

Hannibal brought him, and now I have to decrease lol.
If you do like Yohanan you will decrease, (but not for my sake), until you finally lose your own head: and then, having put on the mind of Messiah, you also will no doubt receive a white stone of approval with a new name having been written therein, (and that name will be written in your forehead along with the name of the Father, [if that has not already happened]).

Old 11-19-2016, 01:40 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
I often wondered about Jacob wrestling with the angel till his hip was knocked out of place.

Would he ever wrestle again and have it restored.

Nah, he just gets a hip REPLACEMENT, roflol....Peace

Old 11-19-2016, 01:40 PM

23,161 posts, read 10,455,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
If you do like Yohanan you will decrease, (but not for my sake), until you finally lose your own head: and then, having put on the mind of Messiah, you also will no doubt receive a white stone of approval with a new name having been written therein, (and that name will be written in your forehead along with the name of the Father, [if that has not already happened]).
Yeah, only the beheaded.

And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.

Old 11-19-2016, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Is it true that there are a morning and afternoon within a year?
An evening and a morning are a yom, and there are six yamim of spoken Word creation in the yom wherein Elohim made the heavens and the earth: in a yom-day made Elohim earth and heavens. The seventh yom-hour of the seventh yom-day is a Shabbat in its Shabbat, (by the hours of the prayer times which commence with the third hour of the day: third, sixth, and ninth hours, and the tenth hour is the seventh which is the daily Shabbat hour). At least that is my given understanding by the daily Sabbasin which are written in the writings of the apostles of the Lamb.

Old 11-19-2016, 02:20 PM

True circumcision of the heart because, if you will notice, it says "by way of or through the Testimony of Yeshua" and "by way of or through the Word of Elohim", which means that one must do the will of Elohim and begin cutting off evil from his or her own "household", (body-temple analogy). The last thing to go will be your own head, (lol, for we are bought with a price and are no more our own when we enter into Yeshua faithfulness).

4 και ειδον θρονους και εκαθισαν επ αυτους και κριμα εδοθη αυτοις και τας ψυχας των πεπελεκισμενων δια την μαρτυριαν ιησου [through the Testimony of Yeshua] και δια τον λογον του θεου [through the Word of Elohim] και οιτινες ου προσεκυνησαν το θηριον ουδε την εικονα αυτου και ουκ ελαβον το χαραγμα επι το μετωπον και επι την χειρα αυτων και εζησαν και εβασιλευσαν μετα του χριστου χιλια ετη

So one must get to plucking, cutting, hacking, and chopping: "If your right hand offends you, cut it off, and cast it from you", and, "Mortify your members which are upon the Land", chop, chop!

Revelation 1:9
9 I, Yohanan, your brother and fellow-participant in the tribulation and kingdom and patience which are in Yeshua, was in the isle that is called Patmo, by way of the Word of Elohim and the Testimony of Yeshua.

Patmo is not only an island place but an island state of mind; all you have left is your head, and you are waiting upon the Master to return as if returning from a far away journey: and when you begin to see all the supernal signs, lift up your head, (and stretch out that neck), for your redemption-buyback-purchase from the earth is at hand!

Old 11-19-2016, 02:31 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,046,109 times
Amen! Peace

Old 11-19-2016, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daqq View Post
True circumcision of the heart because, if you will notice, it says "by way of or through the Testimony of Yeshua" and "by way of or through the Word of Elohim", which means that one must do the will of Elohim and begin cutting off evil from his or her own "household", (body-temple analogy). The last thing to go will be your own head, (lol, for we are bought with a price and are no more our own when we enter into Yeshua faithfulness).

4 και ειδον θρονους και εκαθισαν επ αυτους και κριμα εδοθη αυτοις και τας ψυχας των πεπελεκισμενων δια την μαρτυριαν ιησου [through the Testimony of Yeshua] και δια τον λογον του θεου [through the Word of Elohim] και οιτινες ου προσεκυνησαν το θηριον ουδε την εικονα αυτου και ουκ ελαβον το χαραγμα επι το μετωπον και επι την χειρα αυτων και εζησαν και εβασιλευσαν μετα του χριστου χιλια ετη

So one must get to plucking, cutting, hacking, and chopping: "If your right hand offends you, cut it off, and cast it from you", and, "Mortify your members which are upon the Land", chop, chop!

Revelation 1:9
9 I, Yohanan, your brother and fellow-participant in the tribulation and kingdom and patience which are in Yeshua, was in the isle that is called Patmo, by way of the Word of Elohim and the Testimony of Yeshua.

Patmo is not only an island place but an island state of mind; all you have left is your head, and you are waiting upon the Master to return as if returning from a far away journey: and when you begin to see all the supernal signs, lift up your head, (and stretch out that neck), for your redemption-buyback-purchase from the earth is at hand!

Funny you talk of Patmos, that is all I have been doing today, looking at Patmos.

Old 11-19-2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Funny you talk of Patmos, that is all I have been doing today, looking at Patmos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbbi1 View Post
Amen! Peace
And Ioannes prophesied, saying, I was in the isle of Patmo by way of the Word of Elohim and the Testimony of Yeshua, (that is the same Ptoma 1221, for wheresoever is the ptoma-carcass, there shall the eagles be gathered together, Patmo 1221), and he heard a great voice behind him like a trumpet. And when he had turned to see the voice which spoke with him; he saw the seven golden lamps of the body of beryl, that is to say, Anatole Tarshishah, (AnTarshiyshah 1221).

It is clear from Apokalypse 13:18 that the author ventures into gematria. It is also fairly clear that the same author was of a Hebraic-Judaic mindset and likely spoke and wrote Hebrew, probably Aramaic, and that Greek was likely a second or third language. These things being the likely case it is no stretch to imagine that the author might have used gematria across the two languages of Hebrew and Greek to solidify the underlying points in some contexts. This is the case with Ptoma, Patmo, and one instance of Tarshiyshah found in 1Chronicles 1:7. It appears also that Patmo may be an anagram for Ptoma and, if so, this points directly to the Testimony of Yeshua and what the Master says about putting to death the deeds of the body, "If your right hand offends you, cut it off, and cast it from you", or "If your foot offends you, cut if off, and cast it from you", and these are the same sorts of things we read concerning Dagon, (his head and both the palms of his hands were cut off when he fell upon the threshold before the Ark of the Covenant: only his stump or carcass was left to him, 1Samuel 5:4). So it appears to be an allegory along the lines of once again putting to death the deeds of the body, as even Paul says, Mortify the deeds of the body, and, Mortify your "members" which are upon, (your own), land, (every soul has its Land). If this be the true understanding then indeed Yohanan was in Patmo by way of the Word of Elohim and the Testimony of Yeshua because by Patmo he means that he had put his own body and its unrighteous deeds to death and, therefore, by patmo he means ptoma-carcass, and they are the same gematria.

πτωμα-ptoma ― πατμω-patmo ― Patmo an anagram for Ptoma?

Gematria πατμω-patmo ― 1221 (Apokalypse 1:9)
Gematria πτωμα-ptoma ― 1221 (Mattityahu 14:12, 24:28, Apokalypse 11:8)
Gematria ותרשישה (wə·ṯar·šÃ®Â·šāh) ― 1221 ("and Tarshishah", 1Chronicles 1:7)
Yonah Iona Ioannes and Oannes

And peace to you two in Sar Shalom.

Old 11-19-2016, 03:22 PM

Picture of Patmos, maybe it happened right here Daq lol.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:42 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity