Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2018, 04:25 PM

33,234 posts, read 26,455,707 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101c View Post
so my paints are on fire... LOL. oh well. let's stick to the scriptures.

please post the scripture that says the soul goes to heaven? scripture please.

PICYJAG
I said I'm done discussing that with you. I've already posted those scriptures.

Admit that you lied about me making the following statement. - ''Jesus Christ is currently seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. To depart from the flesh is to be at home with the Lord."

Admit that I didn't make that statement or point to the post where I supposedly made it. You can't because I never said it. You took two separate statements and joined them together to try to make it seem that I said that Jesus wasn't resurrected.

But it seems from your statement above that you want to make a joke out of having lied and simply dismiss it. So you're one of those Christians who is willing to lie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-30-2018, 04:41 PM

3,671 posts, read 2,244,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike555 View Post

Admit that you lied about me making the following statement. - ''Jesus Christ is currently seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. To depart from the flesh is to be at home with the Lord."

Admit that I didn't make that statement or point to the post where I supposedly made it. You can't because I never said it. You took two separate statements and joined them together to try to make it seem that I said that Jesus wasn't resurrected.

But it seems from your statement above that you want to make a joke out of having lied and simply dismiss it. So you're one of those Christians who is willing to lie.
Post #27 Page 3

You said, “Body with soul is a living being. A physically alive being. At the point of physical death the soul and spirit leave the body and enter into the presence of God.”.

Post #33 Page 4, you said,
Jesus Christ is currently seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. To depart from the flesh is to be at home with the Lord.

Paul couldn't be any clearer than that.

those are your post with numbers and pages.

Now, you said spirit and soul goes to heaven and here's the post #
Post #8, you said,
The soul and spirit of the believer which is in an intermediate state in heaven (absent from the body and at home with the Lord [2 Cor. 5:8]) will rejoin the body which has been raised immortal and imperishable.

scripture please where the soul goes to heaven? I'll be waiting for your answer.

PICYJAG.

Old 09-30-2018, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Post #27 Page 3

You said, “Body with soul is a living being. A physically alive being. At the point of physical death the soul and spirit leave the body and enter into the presence of God.”.

Post #33 Page 4, you said,
Jesus Christ is currently seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. To depart from the flesh is to be at home with the Lord.

those are your post with numbers and pages.

Now, you said spirit and soul goes to heaven and here's the post #
Post #8, you said,
The soul and spirit of the believer which is in an intermediate state in heaven (absent from the body and at home with the Lord [2 Cor. 5:8]) will rejoin the body which has been raised immortal and imperishable.

scripture please where the soul goes to heaven? I'll be waiting for your answer.

PICYJAG.
Are you stupid? You're doing exactly what I said you did. You just took two different statements from two different posts and combined them into this statement in post #36.- "Jesus Christ is currently seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. To depart from the flesh is to be at home with the Lord". And you put quote marks around it to make it seem like it was one statement. You took two different contexts and created a context which I never made.

And your reply to my non-existent statement was - ''this is your mistake. the Lord Jesus is the first fruit of the resurrection of the dead. and two, he's not sitting next to anyone.''

In doing so, you falsely implied that I said that Jesus wasn't resurrected.

Are you that stupid that you can't see what you did? You can't combine separate statements into one statement and therefore change the context and claim that someone said something they never said.

Old 09-30-2018, 05:19 PM

Understand something Mike, we’re in an “intermediate state”, in a present of the Lord Right now ..... on EARTH. 1 Corinthians 5:3 "For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed”.

Colossians 2:5 "For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ”.

How could Paul say this?. the answer, Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me”.

See Christ is at present with us, even at death when we sleep in him here on EARTH.

how do we know this? By reading the book of Revelation. Listen, Revelation 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:10 "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

John said he was “in” the Spirit, and he was alive, and here on EARTH, for he saw the Lord Jesus here on EARTH in the Spirit, verses 11-18 of said chapter.

How do we know this that it was on EARTH and not in heaven? the answer,

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (STOP, read that again).

John 14:19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

STOP, is not the Lord Jesus seated in Heaven ........ Right now, but in us RIGHT NOW. I suggest you read those scriptures again.

now Mike, question. "How can we, while living is in Christ Jesus Right Now, ok I'll give you the ANSWER, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit. and where is the Spirit now?, on the EARTH.

now tell us how Jesus is in us right now and is seated in heaven right now at the same time.... (smile) I'll be looking to hear your answer.

PICYJAG.

Old 09-30-2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Understand something Mike, we’re in an “intermediate state”, in a present of the Lord Right now ..... on EARTH. 1 Corinthians 5:3 "For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed”.

Colossians 2:5 "For though I be absent in the flesh, yet am I with you in the spirit, joying and beholding your order, and the stedfastness of your faith in Christ”.

How could Paul say this?. the answer, Galatians 2:20 "I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me”.

See Christ is at present with us, even at death when we sleep in him here on EARTH.

how do we know this? By reading the book of Revelation. Listen, Revelation 1:9 "I John, who also am your brother, and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the isle that is called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:10 "I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

John said he was “in” the Spirit, and he was alive, and here on EARTH, for he saw the Lord Jesus here on EARTH in the Spirit, verses 11-18 of said chapter.

How do we know this that it was on EARTH and not in heaven? the answer,

John 14:16 "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
John 14:17 "Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

John 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. (STOP, read that again).

John 14:19 "Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 14:20 "At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

STOP, is not the Lord Jesus seated in Heaven ........ Right now, but in us RIGHT NOW. I suggest you read those scriptures again.

now Mike, question. "How can we, while living is in Christ Jesus Right Now, ok I'll give you the ANSWER, the Spirit, the Holy Spirit. and where is the Spirit now?, on the EARTH.

now tell us how Jesus is in us right now and is seated in heaven right now at the same time.... (smile) I'll be looking to hear your answer.

PICYJAG.
Answer my question from post #63. - Are you that stupid that you can't see what you did? You can't combine separate statements into one statement and therefore change the context and claim that someone said something they never said.

Old 09-30-2018, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Are you stupid? You're doing exactly what I said you did. You just took two different statements from two different posts and combined them into this statement in post #36.- "Jesus Christ is currently seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. To depart from the flesh is to be at home with the Lord". And you put quote marks around it to make it seem like it was one statement. You took two different contexts and created a context which I never made.

And your reply to my non-existent statement was - ''this is your mistake. the Lord Jesus is the first fruit of the resurrection of the dead. and two, he's not sitting next to anyone.''

In doing so, you falsely implied that I said that Jesus wasn't resurrected.

Are you that stupid that you can't see what you did? You can't combine separate statements into one statement and therefore change the context and claim that someone said something they never said.
#1. I'm not stupid ... LOL.

#2. listen to your statement, watch the highlighted blue,

Post #27 Page 3
You said, “Body with soul is a living being. A physically alive being. At the point of physical death the soul and spirit leave the body and enter into the presence of God. Peter, knowing that he was about to die, spoke of lying aside his dwelling (his body) and departing (2 Peter 1:13-14). Paul speaks of desiring to be absent from the body and at home with the Lord (2 Cor. 5:8)..”.

see, you used the the same two words at DEATH for the spirit and soul to, 1. "enter into the presence of God". and 2. "at home with the Lord."

Post #8, you said,
The soul and spirit of the believer which is in an intermediate state in heaven (absent from the body and at home with the Lord.

now, am I so stupid to ask for the scripture that says the soul goes to heaven?.

if so produce the scripture.

PICYJAG.

Old 09-30-2018, 05:52 PM

I see you have no clue that JESUS is the Holy Spirit, John chapter 14 makes that very clear.

and you had no clue that you live and die in the Holy Spirit either did you. .... (smile).

scripture, Romans 14:8 "For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

how simple.

PICYJAG.

Old 09-30-2018, 06:52 PM

Quote:
#1. I'm not stupid ... LOL.

#2. listen to your statement, watch the highlighted blue,

Post #27 Page 3
You said, “Body with soul is a living being. A physically alive being. At the point of physical death the soul and spirit leave the body and enter into the presence of God. Peter, knowing that he was about to die, spoke of lying aside his dwelling (his body) and departing (2 Peter 1:13-14). Paul speaks of desiring to be absent from the body and at home with the Lord (2 Cor. 5:8)..”.

see, you used the the same two words at DEATH for the spirit and soul to, 1. "enter into the presence of God". and 2. "at home with the Lord."

Post #8, you said,
The soul and spirit of the believer which is in an intermediate state in heaven (absent from the body and at home with the Lord.

now, am I so stupid to ask for the scripture that says the soul goes to heaven?.

if so produce the scripture.

PICYJAG.
Apparently you are too stupid to understand what you did. One more time. You took two unrelated statements from two different posts and combined them into one statement and put quote marks around that statement which I did not make, which means that you falsely attributed to me something that I never said.

This statement, - "Jesus Christ is currently seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. To depart from the flesh is to be at home with the Lord" as you have it, does not appear anywhere in any of my posts. They are two separate statements from two different posts which you purposely combined into one statement which completely changed the meaning of each individual quote.

Now you are either not bright enough to understand what you did or else you're playing stupid in order to avoid owning up to your false claim.

Either way, you have no credibility, and I am done with you.

And to keep asking for scripture which shows that the soul goes to heaven when I have already done so is stupid, yes. I have also told you, more than once, that I am though addressing the issue with you since I have already provided the statements from the Bible which show that the believer goes to heaven when he dies and you can't seem to understand that.

Pathetic.

Old 09-30-2018, 07:24 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:

And that's all the time I'm spending on this.
Quote:
This statement, - "Jesus Christ is currently seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven. To depart from the flesh is to be at home with the Lord" as you have it, does not appear anywhere in any of my posts. They are two separate statements from two different posts which you purposely combined into one statement which completely changed the meaning of each individual quote.
Actually, it is identical in both of your posts above.

Old 09-30-2018, 07:29 PM

28,956 posts, read 16,365,848 times
Quote:

You might want to humble yourself and apologize.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity