Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2009, 12:29 AM

341 posts, read 689,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieJJ View Post
See, thats all well for a white boy to say Sh*t like that. I mean, What do you really stand for? really?

You say you want everyone to conveniently burry the past and move on from history?

Is that simply the best that YOU can do?

In the mean time whilst its convenient for You that every non white moves on, what about the various minions white supremacy groups worldwide?? hmm? What are YOU gonna do about them? before you start jumping over the fence Boy, hows about cleaning the sh*t on your side of the fence??

Cuz before that time comes about, nothings gonna change!!

While your at it, tell them to not look at minorities head to toe thinking they are of a superior race. It just breeds more ignorance and hate towards the people on the other side of the fence. Comprende??
I think you're not being rational. You're hatred of whites is clouding your head.

Old 07-11-2009, 02:30 AM

3,977 posts, read 7,693,361 times
what are your reasons for being "happy and thankful"? just curious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
That's exactly it! I am happy and thankfull I was born white. I don't have to tell anybody about it.

Old 07-11-2009, 11:39 PM

715 posts, read 2,087,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Ummmm... Excuse me? I think the person you're addressing is black. And even if he/she wasn't, your post is insane. You might want to come back and edit it after you sober up.
Nope, no need to edit. It was a simple mistake which i can own up to, which is more than what could be said about the likes of you

Now see all the white pride individuals make a tasty meal of it while the wronged black man is more candid about it.

Now what did i say about if i were to bump into another minority, as oppose to bumping into a white individual? The white person would look on you from head to toe and ask you "who do think you are"??

Old 07-11-2009, 11:49 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times
Quote:
Nope, no need to edit. It was a simple mistake which i can own up to, which is more than what could be said about the likes of you

Now see all the white pride individuals make a tasty meal of it while the wronged black man is more candid about it.

Now what did i say about if i were to bump into another minority, as oppose to bumping into a white individual? The white person would look on you from head to toe and ask you "who do think you are"??
You've been drinking again haven't you?

Old 07-11-2009, 11:55 PM

Quote:
You've been drinking again haven't you?
Been honing in your deflective skills today have you?? nice try boy. Keep working.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:00 AM

3,210 posts, read 4,613,580 times
Quote:

Maybe becuase they sense your own hatred, and react accordingly. The other reason could be becuase they know it obviously gets to you.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:07 AM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times
Quote:
Been honing in your deflective skills today have you?? nice try boy. Keep working.
Not a boy, but thanks for the compliment.

My deflection skills have nothing to do with your seething hatred. I shudder to think what you're like in real life.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shizzles View Post
Maybe becuase they sense your own hatred, and react accordingly. The other reason could be becuase they know it obviously gets to you.

Maybe, but how do you explain the same feeling of other minorities especially Blacks when they also confronted with the same situation? We minorities do talk to eachother from time to time and compare notes every once in a while.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:26 AM

Quote:
Not a boy, but thanks for the compliment.

My deflection skills have nothing to do with your seething hatred. I shudder to think what you're like in real life.

Hatred, is that what you call it??

How would you term the feelings of former masters of their Negro slaves?

If you think i feel hatred just for pointing some things for people to think about, How can you best describe the feeling of a white man towards his Negro Slaves??

Can you?? i mean really??

So how can you sit there and think to know how i feel or wonder what i am like in real life.??

And what was that about deflection?? Nice one einstein. Keep it up.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:41 AM

1,530 posts, read 3,790,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadManofBethesda View Post
How come (sic) it is always the barely literate Caucasians that raise this issue?
Because they're the ones that are most likely to notice it. Wealthy whites don't run into "Black Power" types etc. nearly as much as poor whites do.

You see, poor whites have the same challenges that the media attributes primarily to racial minorities, however they don't have any special programs to level the playing field for them. So they naturally feel ripped off.

You'll note this is the same group that is most vehemently (and legitimately so in my opinion) opposed to race based Affirmative Action.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates