U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 02-25-2009, 07:07 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,183,922 times
Reputation: 223

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
We are discussing Hispanic culture in that the 'ideal' is white skin and blue eyes.
You are judging Hispanic culture(based on telenovelas aka soap operas), and making claims that it is a "white supremacist" culture, are you not?

 
Old 02-25-2009, 07:30 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,682,243 times
Reputation: 3668
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
You are judging Hispanic culture(based on telenovelas aka soap operas), and making claims that it is a "white supremacist" culture, are you not?
Considering that quite a few 'Hispanics' either infer or flat state it is better to be light skinned vs. looking 'Indian' certainly gives credence to the White supremacy in their basic culture.
 
Old 02-25-2009, 07:37 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,183,922 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Considering that quite a few 'Hispanics' either infer or flat state it is better to be light skinned vs. looking 'Indian' certainly gives credence to the White supremacy in their basic culture.
Like I said.
You're trying to push your agenda.
But you're so patronizing and such a kiss up, you'd never be able to get yourself to admit that the same thing is true even in African-American culture.

Not to mention in a number of other "ethnic cultures".
Even in this country it's better to be some things other than others.
You need to get a life and/or read a book instead of talking about that of which you don't know jack about.

I doubt you know very many Hispanics at all, and considering your beliefs and opions, any "Hispanics" that would associate with you and consider you a friend would be very questionable themselves.
 
Old 02-25-2009, 08:00 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,682,243 times
Reputation: 3668
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Like I said.
You're trying to push your agenda.
But you're so patronizing and such a kiss up, you'd never be able to get yourself to admit that the same thing is true even in African-American culture.

Not to mention in a number of other "ethnic cultures".
Even in this country it's better to be some things other than others.
You need to get a life and/or read a book instead of talking about that of which you don't know jack about.

I doubt you know very many Hispanics at all, and considering your beliefs and opions, any "Hispanics" that would associate with you and consider you a friend would be very questionable themselves.
Your point being?

You like to push your agenda as well......................so, get over it.
 
Old 02-25-2009, 08:11 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,183,922 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Your point being?

You like to push your agenda as well......................so, get over it.
My point being youre full of it. And you STILL can't acknowledge any of the points I make, lol. Beacause you know you're full of it. You're just grasping for straws out of "desperation", in a desperate attempt to discredit Mexicans and other Hispanics. What for?

What does any of that stuff have to do with the issue of immigration anyway? It's just random criticism, you constantly trying to knock on Hispanics and mainly Mexicans. What's your beef, huh? You could be blinded by hatred for illegal aliens, but its very possible to just keep it at illegal aliens. Nope, you constantly give your warped vision and fake facts on Mexicans and occasionally other Hispanics.
 
Old 02-25-2009, 08:44 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,682,243 times
Reputation: 3668
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
My point being youre full of it. And you STILL can't acknowledge any of the points I make, lol. Beacause you know you're full of it. You're just grasping for straws out of "desperation", in a desperate attempt to discredit Mexicans and other Hispanics. What for?

What does any of that stuff have to do with the issue of immigration anyway? It's just random criticism, you constantly trying to knock on Hispanics and mainly Mexicans. What's your beef, huh? You could be blinded by hatred for illegal aliens, but its very possible to just keep it at illegal aliens. Nope, you constantly give your warped vision and fake facts on Mexicans and occasionally other Hispanics.
Funny that you try to attack me yet dare not face CLTKing who self identifies as Hispanic.
 
Old 02-25-2009, 08:54 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,183,922 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Funny that you try to attack me yet dare not face CLTKing who self identifies as Hispanic.
Another failed attempt at making a point.
What are you blind to not have seen the exchange between me and him on the page before this one? Or were you too busy concocting random facts and trivia about how Mexico has all the problems America does a bajillion times worst?

I "dare" not, haha.
What an act of desperation.

And I notice how you don't include the quotation marks around Hispanic when referring to a Hispanic who agrees with you, lol.
 
Old 02-25-2009, 09:35 PM
 
Location: Mesa, Az
21,157 posts, read 26,682,243 times
Reputation: 3668
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Another failed attempt at making a point.
What are you blind to not have seen the exchange between me and him on the page before this one? Or were you too busy concocting random facts and trivia about how Mexico has all the problems America does a bajillion times worst?

I "dare" not, haha.
What an act of desperation.

And I notice how you don't include the quotation marks around Hispanic when referring to a Hispanic who agrees with you, lol.
How am I desperate?

The cold reality is that Mexico is on the verge of implosion and life here is becoming more and more difficult for illegal aliens-----------most of whom are indeed some variety of 'Hispanic'.

Face it: antialphabet; the game is over for you ethnocentrists
 
Old 02-25-2009, 10:01 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles, CA
1,636 posts, read 2,183,922 times
Reputation: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
How am I desperate?

The cold reality is that Mexico is on the verge of implosion and life here is becoming more and more difficult for illegal aliens-----------most of whom are indeed some variety of 'Hispanic'.

Face it: antialphabet; the game is over for you ethnocentrists
Nah, it's going to be just fine for me. I embrace "multiculturalism"(which is the opposite of your ethnocentrist accusation), and this country isn't going to be any less multicultural anytime soon. With or without illegals, I love this country and I'll be fine. I'm just a lot less whiny about it with a less entitled attitude than some of you guys.

There will be no national beatdown of Hispanics, there will be no forced assimilation and the US will not take over Mexico, Spanish will not be destroyed, Hispanic culture will still be practiced in the United States.

Hispanic-Americans won't be shamed by the likes of you to denounce any heritage and "fall in line" in fear of that national beatdown you predict with half-hearted concern.


And how much do you want to bet your claim(dream) that Mexico will 'implode' is like much of your other claims: malarkey?


I think you're desperate, because while most people can agree on sealing the border and that illegal immigration isnt a good thing, your other views are extremist, and people with thoughts like you are becoming more and more irrelevant in this country.

Last edited by antialphabet; 02-25-2009 at 10:15 PM..
 
Old 02-25-2009, 10:13 PM
 
3,712 posts, read 4,165,780 times
Reputation: 1274
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Nah, it's going to be just fine for me. I embrace "multiculturalism"(which is the opposite of your ethnocentrist accusation), and this country isn't going to be any less multicultural anytime soon. With or without illegals, I love this country and I'll be fine. I'm just a lot less whiny about it with a less entitled attitude than some of you guys.

There will be no national beatdown of Hispanics, there will be no forced assimilation and the US will not take over Mexico, Spanish will not be destroyed, Hispanic culture will still be practiced in the United States.

Hispanic-Americans won't be shamed by the likes of you to denounce any heritage and "fall in line" in fear of that national beatdown you predict with half-hearted concern.


And how much do you want to bet your claim(dream) that Mexico will 'implode' is like much of your other claims: malarkey?


I think you're desperate, because while most people can agree on sealing the border and that illegal immigration is a good thing, your other views are extremist, and people with thoughts like you are becoming more and more irrelevant in this country.
'Illegal immigration is a good thing', huh?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top