Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-16-2011, 01:00 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,861,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Just a heads up, the forum is again messing up quotes and attributing them to the wrong posters.
Is it the forum...or is it people not editing their posts correctly??

Old 06-16-2011, 01:02 AM

33,548 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Is it the forum...or is it people not editing their posts correctly??
It's the forum, Rafius...It does this once in awhile.

Old 06-16-2011, 11:41 AM

617 posts, read 697,100 times
[quote=Jazzymom;19599516]
Quote:
Originally Posted by weaam View Post
you can not love who was killed your family or people ,

When I see dead Israelis and Palestinians I feel pain..
When I see innocents killed... It hurts me deeply..

You see what I understand is there is pain on both sides and that there was in the beginning Jews and Palestinians living together on that land..

You saw Statistics yourself so, do not say that jews people are pain, to be honest with you I tell you, when were Muslims and Jews live together in peace and before the emergence of Zionism that era will not return, and the evidence for this is the videos which you've seen here and how is the relationship Between the Palestinians, Jewish settlers? just is haterd do not see settlers how threw the stons on the Palestinians ?
Can you ask yourself, why there is no hatred between Muslims and Christians, they are still live in peace until today ???

That both had the offer of a state...

That Israel said yes and Palestinians said no..

Palestinians would rather fight then live...

it is funny these words, No one loves war and hates peace, When israel Returns the Usurped rights of Palestinians will is there peace...
Israel is still Invade and arrest in the West Bank and Gaza Strip,Where is the peace!!!

you cann't love who was Expelled from your land by force of arms and the demolition of a house and farm...

War is awful but when Israel was attacked by all the Arab countries from all side and the Palestinians left because they supported war they lost. Many people who were not Jewish stayed and became part of the new country. There are Palestinian Israelis, Druise Israelis, Christian Israelis. Everyone did not pick up and leave or side with those wanting to attack.

War took place between the Arab countries and Israel Because Israel would like to seize on all the Palestinian territories,Go back to history to find out details of the Six-Day War

Choices were made.

Nothing but hatred

anyway, Zionists do not want peace, no peace with the occupier and usurper

You would be wrong, I am a zionist in that I believe my people have a right to be there and the Palestinian people have a right to be there. There needs to be a 2 state solution.

you are zionist ? for that you Defendding isreal,
you know, that problem is not in a right But in a way to get this right
2 state solution as I said Will not occur but when it returns the usurped rights of the Palestinian and a zionist isreal does not want that, Peace begins when it returns the usurped rights and land

I as a zionist believe that both groups can live side by side but both sides need to give..

Both sides need to give up violence..

do not see The extent of violence and ugliness of Israeli, I think the media is not telling you what Israel is doing so, I've got a certificate from an Israeli soldier refuses occupation and she describes the magnitude of the disaster and terrorism, which Israel has done

do not put any Justifications, it does not work at all

I really do not know after all this how do you want us Whether Palestinians \ arabs western muslims to like you !!!!

Former Israeli soldiers break the silence on military violations

Former Israeli soldiers break the silence on military violations

Even the war in Islam have ethic

Hamas needs to stop terrorism...
Fatah and Hamas needs to stop the incitement...

you just say Hamas or Fatah terrorism !!!!
what about isreal what are you called her?
Israel the source of terrorism and extremism

Hamas is resistance movement, just you have When Muslims resist for their liberty and rights and dignity you call him terrorists

look : UK comedian: Israel behaving like terrorist organization

UK comedian: Israel behaving like terrorist organization - Israel News, Ynetnews

I do not kow what is specifications a terrorist have

muslim huh?

When Israel feels safe then they can give. When they have a peace partner then they can give.

Completely not true Netanyahu rejected suggestions to Obama for peace

But as long as Palestinians think like you do there will never be peace and eventually Palestinians will lose any possibility to a state.

yes they are think like me Peace begins by restoration of the rights and dignity, land usurped and Netanyahu rejected suggestions to Obama for peace for that

Might I believe you that some Jews want peace but zionists NO

All Jews who believe that Israel has a right to exist and that Jews have a right to be there are zionist. The degree may be different. There are zionists who believe Jews have a right to all the land and that includes Judea and Samaria and those who believe that the boundaries can be in the 1967 borders.

Very funny, taken by occupation and bombing and killing and displacement!!! as I said you Since Zionism emerged Started wars and died of peace, it will not return

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland

so, When I ask you to peace, but my actions do not indicate on peace, do you accept this?

No, your words do not indicate peace. They indicate that you would rather die than have peace.

without doubt NO, Because the peace is words and deeds Yes peace is in actions and words. I believe when rockets stop being shot into Israel by Hamas and the incitement stops and that Palestinians leadership starts teaching peace it will happen. Both people need to trust in the other and until that day comes there will not be peace.

Israel says "peace" and its actions do not indicate that

long ago I was talking with a Jew peaceful from US he Does not agree with Israel nor her policies he said " I cann't bear all this hatred Between Arabs and Jews"

Zionist Jews do not hate only the Palestinians but all Arabs muslim

that what I saw it in this forum

I don't always agree with the policies of Israel. And I agree with the Jew you spoke with. I can't bear all the hatred between Arabs and Jews. But both sides need to change that.

no problem with jews as we say all time, The basis of many of the Jews with us, but Unfortunately, hatred is continues

There is hatred on both sides and both sides need to stop it. But Israel does not have incitement on tv, or run camps that teach hate, it doesn't name squares after those who kill innocents. It doesn't pay the families of those who carry out suicide bombings. It does not glorify these acts.

but israel have many incitement on all place , israel have incitement on kill also

A Zionist cleric has urged the Israeli regime to give the green light to the massacre of Arabs in retaliation for Palestinian attacks

Jewish rabbi calls for the killing of Palestinian children | The Official Website of Representative David Duke, PhD

A Zionist cleric has urged the Israeli regime to give the green light to the massacre of Arabs in retaliation for Palestinian attacks.

Zionist Rabbi Calls for Killing of Even Non-Jewish Children and Infants if They Pose a 'Threat' to Israel

Second Chabad Rabbi Arrested Over Book Calling For Murder Of Arab Civilians

Second Chabad Rabbi Arrested Over Book Calling For Murder Of Arab Civilians - FailedMessiah.com

All these things need to stop.

I'm writting and I totally know that this debate is not fruitful

Old 06-16-2011, 11:57 AM

[quote=sanspeur;19602377]
Quote:

Tell me then, what would satisfy the Palestinian people? What are their end goals, and if achieved would they stop teaching hatred and stop the attacks?

OK. you say the Palestinian people, what about the teaching hatred at jews? I think you do not see the Jews and they know their children hatred, you just are Chattering without knowing, It seems you do not see the videos which I have put here

Because you have a problem that you do not see or read any of the links put by the Muslims

I really suggest you that Do not respond to my post even you Feel ashame of yourself and learn of Justice

so, Any human being will not hate you for no reason

Basically, you as an American you did not reject even war your country on Iraq and Afghanistan so, this shows your impudence and and brutal and your haterd to islam

Old 06-16-2011, 12:15 PM

[quote=Woodrow LI;19603991]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post

In my opinion I think the same issue would still be there, no matter what religion the Palestinians follow. Although it is called a Muslim/Jew Issue it is more a Palestinian/Israel issue. In the Past nearly 30% of all Palestinians were Jewish. Palestinian and Arab Jews are now nearly extinct in both Palestine and Israel.

The only thing I see that would satisfy the Palestinian People is full return of their Grand Parents homes.

They claim " peace" and the Palestinian people have no the right to return to their home!! when Jews come from Europe and America to settle in Jerusalem

that was nearly extinct they are "the children of Israel" Descendants of Abraham peace be upom him and they were Cousins ​​of the Arabs the real

those just are come from Europe, America and the Netherlands

Old 06-16-2011, 01:49 PM

40,050 posts, read 34,607,468 times
Quote:
those just are come from Europe, America and the Netherlands
Open up a history book (to say nothing of your eyes). Where do you think they came from before they wandered to Europe?

All you're doing--over and over again--is repeating your case for eliminating Israel as a Jewish state. You've made your bias pretty clear, and apparently you don't like it very much when someone stands up to argue with you. You just have to find a different audience...might I suggest some other website?

Old 06-16-2011, 02:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
Open up a history book (to say nothing of your eyes). Where do you think they came from before they wandered to Europe?

Then, read them here
Ashkenazi Jews

Ashkenazi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All you're doing--over and over again--is repeating your case for eliminating Israel as a Jewish state. You've made your bias pretty clear, and apparently you don't like it very much when someone stands up to argue with you. You just have to find a different audience...might I suggest some other website?

just you are repeating the same words Each time, when someone speaks about Palestine and their right, you just say eliminating Israel, bias

Just want us to be silent and welcome the Israeli crimes

you and Jazzymom are Defending Israel just for you are jews ..

You just need to put yourself in my place might understand my position

Quote:
you don't like it very much when someone stands up to argue with you.

but I do not like it very much when someone is not Just and Selfish, not for he was argued with me

Old 06-16-2011, 03:39 PM

63,817 posts, read 40,099,995 times
Palestine is a feeble excuse to rally to eliminate the state of Israel, period. They tried several times in a concerted effort of ALL the surrounding Arab states and failed. It was (and still is) embarrassing. They will never accept Israel or peace because they lost face and are too emotionally immature and culturally backward to do so.

Old 06-16-2011, 05:40 PM

33,548 posts, read 37,145,710 times
Quote:

OK. you say the Palestinian people, what about the teaching hatred at jews? I think you do not see the Jews and they know their children hatred, you just are Chattering without knowing, It seems you do not see the videos which I have put here

Because you have a problem that you do not see or read any of the links put by the Muslims

I really suggest you that Do not respond to my post even you Feel ashame of yourself and learn of Justice

so, Any human being will not hate you for no reason

Basically, you as an American you did not reject even war your country on Iraq and Afghanistan so, this shows your impudence and and brutal and your haterd to islam
First of all I'm NOT an American, and second you didn't answer the question, but went off on a rant...Please answer my question.....What would satisfy the Palestinian people? What are their end goals?

Old 06-16-2011, 05:52 PM

4,082 posts, read 5,043,380 times
[quote=weaam;19620355]
you and Jazzymom are Defending Israel just for you are jews ..

You just need to put yourself in my place might understand my position

Yes I am Jewish, and yes I do defend the right of Israel to exist. I also have said many many times that Palestinians need to have a state. There needs to be a 2 state solution. But for that to happen the Palestinians need to move towards state building and away from violence and terrorism.

Israel needs to have a peace partner.

Yes there has been violence on BOTH sides and it will take a long time before either side learns to trust. But that will happen when the Palestinians stop the incitement, stops shooting rockets into Israel.

Israel needs to remove the settlements, Israel needs to leave the West Bank, but that will not happen if Israel is not sure that it will end up like Gaza did after they left Gaza.

You do need to stop the ranting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Islam