Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2019, 07:03 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
If a white person only wanted to do business with whites only, they would be taken into the town square and hung by the media, their peers, and the authorities...
But we weren't talking about white people. MOST ethnic groups in America patronize within their own communities FIRST....Asians, Hispanics, Africans, ethnic whites.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:04 PM

7,103 posts, read 5,979,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
What makes blacks not finish high school, have kids out of wedlock and come from 1 parent homes more than whites? Is that a carry over from African culture?
You really need to read/watch more Eric Thomas and stop making excuses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcJHC9J7l4

Old 08-11-2019, 07:07 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
You really need to read/watch more Eric Thomas and stop making excuses...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLcJHC9J7l4

The person in the video is not here for me to debate. You are. What caused blacks not to finish high school, have kids out of wedlock and have single parent homes more than whites? Is it a carryover from African culture that blacks came to the US with?

Old 08-11-2019, 07:10 PM

Quote:
The person in the video is not here for me to debate. You are. What caused blacks not to finish high school, have kids out of wedlock and have single parent homes more than whites? Is it a carryover from African culture that blacks came to the US with?
Lil Wayne becoming the role model instead of Superman.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:17 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,700,705 times
Quote:
Lil Wayne becoming the role model instead of Superman.

Yeah....just as I figured. You are scared to think past the superficial for what it might expose of yourself....so you deflect to a poor attempt at humor. The issues and gaps existed long before "lil Wayne" was even born.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:21 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Yeah....just as I figured. You are scared to think past the superficial for what it might expose of yourself....so you deflect to a poor attempt at humor. The issues and gaps existed long before "lil Wayne" was even born.
Your posts reveal your true beliefs and there isn't an ounce of benevolence in them.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:22 PM

78,333 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Soooo, we don't really have many facts other than some guys got in a fight and a dog got involved.

Well that and the OP sees racism everywhere and is well know for making excuses as to why their own racist views are ok due to their non-whiteness.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:25 PM

7,934 posts, read 8,587,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
hahahahaha
From the 1950s??? One attack means exactly what now? Oh that's right, whitey bad. Fake drama to follow.
I didn't even need to click this thread to know black people were involved somehow. Glad to see the world really is as predictable as it always has been.

Old 08-11-2019, 07:26 PM

Quote:
The fact of the matter is this. It's a free country. Black people survived slavery, Jim Crow, segregation, welfare, crack, and rap music. It's about time they start enjoying their success by living their lives as a success and stop being victims. If they are not willing to do so, so be it. I cannot and will not have any sympathy for any person who claims to be a victim while dealing drugs, smoking weed, living off the government, not learning how to read, not moving out of a dangerous area, etc etc.

I lived on the streets, I came from an abusive drug filled home full of racism, I've been to prison twice, I did and sold drugs, and at some point you have to draw a line in the sand and say enough is enough and get on with getting on or say woe is me, it's whitey's fault that I'm so poor and live off the government teet for the rest of your, life.

Either way you choose to go, the struggle is real. The hard fact is that 99.9% of all 360 million Americans don't give a crap about you and your struggle. We don't CARE enough about you to care whether or not you make a go out of life or not. We certainly are way too self absorbed in our own worlds to CARE about whether you're black or white, and we certainly don't CARE enough about you to even learn your name or what your situation is...

Anyone who screams racism is just looking for an excuse. I honestly could care less about what's going on in the inner cities like Baltimore or St. Louis. I may see it on the news from time to time, but I'm too busy on my own grind to care whether you think you're a victim or not...

Old 08-11-2019, 07:26 PM

7,588 posts, read 4,156,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
More Black Americans need to stop seeking to be employees and start being owners/entrepreneurs. We also need to prioritize recycling our wealth amongst other black Americans first before patronizing non-black businesses.
I encourage this if only for people to experience what it is like to own a business. Then their opinions on what a business should do or shouldn't do will be better informed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies