Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-28-2010, 09:48 AM

3,553 posts, read 5,156,391 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodgertutt View Post
Interesting isn't it.
That's what we URs think of your doctrines and links to them.
I don't post ENDLESS links to other men's sites. Sorry, you have me confused with someone else. I follow Him alone, not men.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironmaw1776 View Post
So along with Verna, and obviously all others who agree with them, Hotinaz believes God hates most of humanity
Did I say that? You seem to be good at putting words into my mouth.

Quote:
... According to them God hates his enemies, even though Christ said we should love our enemies in order to be like God in heaven.
Who is an enemy of God? Answer that question, before I will comment any further about that.

Quote:
Hotinaz believes and teaches that God never loves us, until we first love him, even though John clearly wrote that we love god because he first loved us ...
Did I say that? I quoted John 3:16 IN CONTEXT. Either you are in convenant, or you are NOT. If you are not, then God will deal with you, as a hater of Him, a sinner without redemption, and as a beast,, reserved for death of the soul. Twice dead. Doubly uprooted.

Quote:
Praise be to the living God, because he shows his sovereignty even in the mouths of those who reject his word.

Peace ...
So funny, since you just rejected His Word, which I plainly posted for you to read. See, you ignore it, as you are blinded. Once your scales are removed, then perhaps you may see....but until then,,you are ignorant to His COMPLETE Sovereignty.

God, Lord, Lamb, King, Priest, Judge, are many titles that men give to God and that God has taken for Himself. Sadly, many just ignore them to justify their own self worth, and pride. They continue in sin, and then proclaim that God will save everyone anyway. They are blasphemers, claiming that the devil was right, and God wrong. They say the same ol argument...'YOU SURELY shalt NOT DIE', while proclaiming a false sense of love for humanity. Really, they don't as evidenced by their numerous posts bashing anyone who disagrees with them.

Really, who DO THEY LOVE? Their doctrines and false preachers, which are consisted of countless links following other men? Of course. The evidence is clear.

Not unlike the Pharisees of old, they cling to a false sense of security, while claiming the road to salvation ended with the Paver. They think they don't have to follow the path in this life, or they think that they will be FORCED ONTO the path either in this life,,,or some fantasy other age.

The beauty of salvation, is that it is personal. It ALWAYS has been. It is between you, and God. There will be no excuse for anything, without the redemption paid for by the King Himself. Either accept it, or don't!

It really is your choice, and yours alone. A personal relationship between you and God, based upon the love He has for you, and you for Him, is all that stands between you and death. Nothing else matters, and I mean NOTHING ELSE.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:10 AM

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for He is our God and we are the people of His pasture ... Today, if only you would hear His voice ~Psalm 95:6-7

I think this verse applies to all who believe,,,TODAY! Listen, and learn. But first you MUST submit to Him. Not other men....

Old 11-28-2010, 10:24 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,668,310 times
Quote:
You simply don't realize that it is God who has hardened your hearts so that you reject the plain truth of the scriptures in place of the traditions of men
Oh, now my heart has been hardened by God. I see.

Who appointed you to judge other men's hearts?

I am sorry, but Christ has assured me otherwise. Say what you wish, and if judging other people's hearts makes you feel holier, then by all means, keep at it.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotinAZ View Post
I don't post ENDLESS links to other men's sites. Sorry, you have me confused with someone else. I follow Him alone, not men.
Once he spammed a thread by posting the same copy/paste eleven times,

Old 11-28-2010, 10:28 AM

7,374 posts, read 8,765,563 times
Quote:
Did I say that? You seem to be good at putting words into my mouth.

Yes, you said God does not love most people ... And if God does not love us, then how does he feel about us? There is only one answer for that question.

Jesus said that anyone who does not love their enemies is no better than a sinner, so then if Jesus was right about that, and you are right about the idea that God does not love his enemies, then God is no better than a sinner. Is that really what you want to confess to believe?

Quote:
Who is an enemy of God? Answer that question, before I will comment any further about that.

Did I say that? I quoted John 3:16 IN CONTEXT. Either you are in convenant, or you are NOT. If you are not, then God will deal with you, as a hater of Him, a sinner without redemption, and as a beast,, reserved for death of the soul. Twice dead. Doubly uprooted.

So funny, since you just rejected His Word, which I plainly posted for you to read. See, you ignore it, as you are blinded. Once your scales are removed, then perhaps you may see....but until then,,you are ignorant to His COMPLETE Sovereignty.

God, Lord, Lamb, King, Priest, Judge, are many titles that men give to God and that God has taken for Himself. Sadly, many just ignore them to justify their own self worth, and pride. They continue in sin, and then proclaim that God will save everyone anyway. They are blasphemers, claiming that the devil was right, and God wrong. They say the same ol argument...'YOU SURELY shalt NOT DIE', while proclaiming a false sense of love for humanity. Really, they don't as evidenced by their numerous posts bashing anyone who disagrees with them.
We were all at one time enemies of God.

Quote:
Really, who DO THEY LOVE? Their doctrines and false preachers, which are consisted of countless links following other men? Of course. The evidence is clear.

Not unlike the Pharisees of old, they cling to a false sense of security, while claiming the road to salvation ended with the Paver. They think they don't have to follow the path in this life, or they think that they will be FORCED ONTO the path either in this life,,,or some fantasy other age.

The beauty of salvation, is that it is personal. It ALWAYS has been. It is between you, and God. There will be no excuse for anything, without the redemption paid for by the King Himself. Either accept it, or don't!

It really is your choice, and yours alone. A personal relationship between you and God, based upon the love He has for you, and you for Him, is all that stands between you and death. Nothing else matters, and I mean NOTHING ELSE.
Oh yeah, the pharisees were all about how God loves all people, and will have all people to be saved right ...

Just keep teaching that God does not love his enemies ... If that is what you want to believe, then so be it ... Whatever a person believes in their heart, so are they.

You have made it perfectly clear what you believe ... And God will deal with you in due time ... Just like the rest of us.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Oh, now my heart has been hardened by God. I see.

Who appointed you to judge other men's hearts?

I am sorry, but Christ has assured me otherwise. Say what you wish, and if judging other people's hearts makes you feel holier, then by all means, keep at it.
Finn, you teach and believe that God will torture most of humanity for ever(unless like Sciotamicks you changed what you believe over night about the fate of the wicked and unbelieving) and that it is good and righteous that he does so, if that is not a hard heart, i don't know what is.

Old 11-28-2010, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Finn, you teach and believe that God will torture most of humanity for ever and that it is good and righteous that he does it, if that is not a hard heart, i don't know what is.
Again, who appointed you to judge other men's hearts?

James 4:12 There is only one Lawgiver and Judge, the one who is able to save and destroy. But you--who are you to judge your neighbor?

Old 11-28-2010, 10:38 AM

3,153 posts, read 3,409,200 times
Default There are no first or second chances

Quote:
There is NO SECOND CHANCE, which is what you believe.
Absoultely not true!
I don't even believe in a first "chance."

Here is what I believe instead.

CHOOSING WHAT IS CHOICE
biblical studies: His Achievement Are We - Part 9 - Choosing What Is Choice

Until God lays hold on us by His saving grace and makes Jesus "choice" in our heart, every one of us will remain in the condition of Romans 3:10-18.

Sooner or later everyone is going to learn that it was not even possible for them to not start trusting in Jesus as their Savior when they did start trusting in Him.

Until then, many will remain under the delusion that their cooperation with God was a product of their superior ability to make the smartest choice.

Last edited by rodgertutt; 11-28-2010 at 10:40 AM.. Reason: change

Old 11-28-2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Again, who appointed you to judge other men's hearts?
I'm not judging your heart, i am recognizing your fruit.

God will judge you, not me. If i were judging you, i would pass sentence on you. Then only sentence i would pass on you is "Not Guilty", you are justified by Christ. I believe that you are right where God wills that you be for now, and he hardens whomever he will whenever he will, and he has mercy on whomever he will, whenever he will.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity