Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2017, 05:25 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times

Advertisements

More is coming out about the shootings in Maidan square Feb 1014.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/20170...investigation/

Original FB post.

https://www.facebook.com/Nikolay.Aza...623989/?type=3

Sputnik is not a top quality source but it will give you leads. I remember the affair, it was swept under the rug by Ukrainian law enforcement after the coup.

Quote:
Three years ago this week, dozens of people, protesters and police alike, were gunned down in Kiev by mysterious snipers, leading to intensified pressure against authorities and culminating in the Maidan coup. Three years on, ex-Prime Minister Mykola Azarov has compiled his take on the snipers' identity. But Kiev is trying to destroy the evidence.
The video. I remember more than one with people coming and going and a video of a politician with a long rifle in the trunk of his car. I think it was Parubi.

Here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4xRE4Qzmfc
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2017, 09:29 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Even the BBC aired a program where they spoke to one or more of the Maidan snipers. He was former military and recruited to fire at the protesters and police. As someone pointed out, Azov battalion security were in the thick of the protest and none of them were killed or injured.

Old 02-24-2017, 05:43 PM

I have no doubt there was a cover up. The same thing happened in Syria at the start of the conflict and there were several Swedish individuals found with what they claimed were hunting rifles. Seems to be a trend.

Old 02-28-2017, 05:00 PM

It looks as if the the Nazis blockade of coal and other stuff from Novorussia to Ukraine will cost those fools.

Gunmen in east Ukraine 'occupy Donetsk stadium' amid standoff over coal blockade*

I am quite sure Russia will buy the coal.

As for that oligarch Rinat Akhmetov he needs to spend his money better. Start sniping the Kiev Junta.

Old 03-01-2017, 12:09 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times
The general impression that Kiev authorities, comply with the order of the division of Ukraine into several parts.

Old 03-01-2017, 09:00 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,165,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
The general impression that Kiev authorities, comply with the order of the division of Ukraine into several parts.
Why do you think so?

Old 03-01-2017, 09:50 AM

26,788 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Why do you think so?
Because the Nationlist retards ( identified as *activists* in media ) are doing just that - effectively disconnecting the economy of Donbass from the rest of Ukraine.
The government in Kiev can't control the "activists" because they were running the show behind the scene from the day one. When Donbass will turn to Russia for help, diverting their coal sales there, ( after all it's the miners land), Alec and Co will start screaming that the *activists* are creation of Putin, since PUTIN is going to accomplish the goal of "breaking Donbass economy away from Ukraine." ( While Putin really wanted Donbass to stay in Ukraine all along))) )
However thanks to Tramp and his latest refusal to recognize Crimea as part of Russia, AND the latest actions of "Ukrainian activists," Putin will ( hopefully) have to accept the inevitable, and to set Donbass free from the morons that bomb it.

Old 03-01-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Why do you think so?
From Kiev, is doing everything to kill Ukraine.
They did everything to separate Crimea.
They do everything possible to separate the Donbass.
They are killing the industry, transit and infrastructure.
They kill the energy of Ukraine.

Why all this? What do you think?

Old 03-01-2017, 05:35 PM

I guess moves are being made to nationalize many Ukrainian business assets in Novorussia. All tax revenue will now to the NPR. Ukraine will not see a single hyverna from those enterprises.

Meanwhile back at the Ukroptopian Ranch. Sticks and stones and..........chainsaws?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d80_1488329065

Old 03-01-2017, 11:55 PM

But tell me how? As in Ukraine, which reflects the bloodthirsty aggression vicious Russian and Buryat hordes.
And it can not be removed from the rails this rabble? They are there only 100 people.
About wei.
Kiev Ukraine kills and transmits it to the scrap with a big discount .And only the most important patriots Maidan became millionaires, and everything else does not matter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe