Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-02-2017, 01:27 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,023,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
They earn 200-300 euro on native land.
These salaries were before the coup, only hryvnia rate fell by five times, and salaries remain the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2017, 01:33 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,237,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
I am Ukrainian and I am in contact with my family there so you could say I hear lots about what is happening on the ground.
Ukrainians hate Russians and have for centuries.There is no way there are any Russia-lovers in Ukraine. In WW2, when Nazis first arrived at Ukraine the people welcomed the Germans because they mistakenly believed the Germans would save them from Russia.
The country has struggled with occupation by Austria, Poland, Russia, Nazis, and others who divided it up for themselves over the course of hundreds of years. They were not a willing participant in the USSR but
succumbed to the Red Army and assault from the Communist Party and Soviet state on the Ukrainian peasantry, who resisted Soviet policies. In years 1931-1932 the Holodomor took place. An estimated
3 - 8 million Ukrainians died under Stalin's cruelty and starved to death. They were deliberately prevented from obtaining food. Their crops were confiscated, enforcers roamed villages looking for any secret food caches, and their borders were sealed so they could not emigrate to where there was food to be had.
Ukraine was set to become a member of the EU. Russia does not want Western influence on their doorstep. They want to take over the wealth of Ukraine's natural resources and agriculture and its strategic geographical location.
Ukraine's future is bleak. They cannot possibly win any military action against Russia.
Similar to Canada and USA, the huge neighbor. Canada could not resist alone. It would take the Commonwealth of Nations to enact a military response.
Why is your family moved to Canada? Your parents have committed war crimes?

Old 03-02-2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
I am Ukrainian and I am in contact with my family there so you could say I hear lots about what is happening on the ground.
Ukrainians hate Russians and have for centuries.There is no way there are any Russia-lovers in Ukraine. In WW2, when Nazis first arrived at Ukraine the people welcomed the Germans because they mistakenly believed the Germans would save them from Russia.
The country has struggled with occupation by Austria, Poland, Russia, Nazis, and others who divided it up for themselves over the course of hundreds of years. They were not a willing participant in the USSR but
succumbed to the Red Army and assault from the Communist Party and Soviet state on the Ukrainian peasantry, who resisted Soviet policies. In years 1931-1932 the Holodomor took place. An estimated
3 - 8 million Ukrainians died under Stalin's cruelty and starved to death. They were deliberately prevented from obtaining food. Their crops were confiscated, enforcers roamed villages looking for any secret food caches, and their borders were sealed so they could not emigrate to where there was food to be had.
Ukraine was set to become a member of the EU. Russia does not want Western influence on their doorstep. They want to take over the wealth of Ukraine's natural resources and agriculture and its strategic geographical location.
Ukraine's future is bleak. They cannot possibly win any military action against Russia.
Similar to Canada and USA, the huge neighbor. Canada could not resist alone. It would take the Commonwealth of Nations to enact a military response.
Yes, gladly welcomed the Nazis immediately after the aerial bombardment. Exactly!

Yeah, just west of Association and I came to get the land and resources of Ukraine. Ukraine is not the first one goes on such stsenariyu.Uchite story read even about the "Opium War" in China. The clearest example.

Holodomor say? And who has not sold the USSR then bread? Which countries have introduced an embargo on food?

By the way, at the same time in the United States died from hunger democratic 35000000 people or thereabouts.

Learn the history.

Old 03-02-2017, 05:13 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,448,119 times
Quote:
First off you don't speak for all Ukrainians. I know a lot of them around here in the PAC NW and many of them have family not only in Ukraine but also in Russia.

Quote:
The country has struggled with occupation by Austria, Poland, Russia, Nazis, and others who divided it up for themselves over the course of hundreds of years.
You know why this is? You people can't work together. It's much easier to get drunk hate and kill your neighbors than to get along with them. Your history is filled with pogroms and massacres and all kinds of barbarity. You deserve to be ruled, you want it. You need to be ruled by others because you can't rule yourselves. You know why most of the people from Ukraine came to America? The peace. They wanted to get away from their own people.

Quote:
They were not a willing participant in the USSR but
succumbed to the Red Army and assault from the Communist Party and Soviet state on the Ukrainian peasantry, who resisted Soviet policies.
Unfortunate. See above.

Quote:
In years 1931-1932 the Holodomor took place. An estimated
People all over the Soviet Union died in those years. While the USSR was holding the bag at the time and does bare ultimate responsibility (for the bad management) there was many reasons for it which I will not go into here.

Quote:
It's bleak because once again you have shot yourselves in the foot. Neighbors kill neighbors. Hatred, narcissism, chaos is the rule of the day. Once again you have a boot on your neck and it's a boot of your own choosing. As I said. You need to be ruled by someone because you cannot rule yourselves. American people want nothing to do with you. Our politicians and oligarchs want to exploit you.

Yes. The future you have chosen is bleak. Sucks to be you.

Old 03-03-2017, 02:42 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,166,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
No, thanks.
Why not?

Old 03-03-2017, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Modern russian putin's antihuman regime will be destroyed.

Old 03-03-2017, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
It's bleak because once again you have shot yourselves in the foot. Neighbors kill neighbors. Hatred, narcissism, chaos is the rule of the day. Once again you have a boot on your neck and it's a boot of your own choosing. As I said. You need to be ruled by someone because you cannot rule yourselves. American people want nothing to do with you. Our politicians and oligarchs want to exploit you.

Yes. The future you have chosen is bleak. Sucks to be you.
Russia cannot be the powerful state without Ukraine.
Its vital for US and EU to deprive Russia of its ability to capture the Ukraine as military manner and/or through own agents of influence.

Old 03-03-2017, 03:35 AM

Quote:
Its vital for US and EU to deprive Russia of its ability to capture the Ukraine as military manner and/or through own agents of influence.
"The power of Russia can only be undermined by her separation from Ukraine ... is necessary not only to tear, but also to oppose Russia to Ukraine. To do this, just need to find and nurture the traitors among the elite, and with their help to change the identity of one of the great nation to the extent that he will hate everything Russian, hate your family, without realizing it. All the rest - a matter of time. "

Russian long harness, but quickly go.

Do not expect that once taking advantage of Russia's weakness, you will receive dividends forever. Russian always come for their money. And when they come - do not rely on Jesuit agreements you signed, supposedly you opradyvayuschie. They are not worth the paper it is written on. Therefore, Russian or should play fair, or not play at all.

Even the most favorable outcome of the war will never lead to the decomposition of the main Russian forces. Russian, even if they divide the international treatises, as quickly reunited with each other, the particles of the cut pieces of mercury. This is - an indestructible state of the Russian nation, strong for its climate, its spaces and limited needs.

Otto von Bismarck (c)

Well, tell me about the pride and independence of Ukraine))

Old 03-03-2017, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Why not?
It will be deception. Russia is too big for the EU.

Old 03-03-2017, 04:35 AM

Quote:
Why?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe