Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2019, 05:18 PM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,657 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
How much pathos and pretense in your words.

Ukraine is not the whole world.
If this were true, then in Kiev russian army would already 5 years ago.
It's no necessary for russian aggressive regime.
The result of a large-scale invasion to ukrainian land must be unpredictable.
You probably overestimate the power of Russian army and motivation of Russian soldiers just like most part of russian society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2019, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
How much pathos and pretense in your words.
I lost my pathos and pretense after MLRS bombing from russian territory on summer 2014. It's serious things.
Sorry.

Old 04-19-2019, 05:52 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,534,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec Solano View Post
Mr. Muraev is Putin's agent actually. I know his father as unpleasant pro-russian person.

What is "pro-Russian" in this case?

Pro-Soviet?
Pro-Putin?

Quote:
Ukraine can't be out of NATO because haven't high level military budget and tactical nuclear missile weapon short and middle operation range.
The reason Ukraine is not in NATO in the first place is precisely because everyone understands that expansion of NATO into Ukrainian territory brings everyone a step closer to the military confrontation between Russia and the US. Ukraine is nothing but American proxy to wage a war on Russia, whether you ( or I) like it or not. So it's really not a conflict between Ukraine and Russia but Ukraine and the US. As I've said earlier.

I do understand what you are saying however. So Ukraine is doomed in any case, as in "damned if you do and damned if you don't."
P.S. Muraev analyses everything correctly. The problem with his suggested solutions is that they came too late. They could be probably reasonable BEFORE the ATO ( that so-called "Anti-Terrorist operation") took place.

Quote:
But as I can see you are closer to ukrainian reality in US
I am. Things are more obvious when you look at them from a distance, than when you are in the epicenter of the events.

Last edited by erasure; 04-19-2019 at 07:15 PM..

Old 04-19-2019, 06:03 PM

Quote:
I lost my pathos and pretense after MLRS bombing from russian territory on summer 2014. It's serious things.
Sorry.

If YOU can't forgive and forget, do you think THESE people are going to be more forgiving?
What makes you think so?

Old 04-19-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
If YOU can't forgive and forget, do you think THESE people are going to be more forgiving?
What makes you think so?
It's terribly but it internal affairs. These victims could have been avoided but Russia rudely and cynically interfered in the internal affairs of Ukraine with breaking main international law and rules.
What about Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia as members of North Atlantic Organisation with common Russian border?
Maybe russian airborne will make drop zone near Tallinn? No way. They will be destroyed ASAP.
We need collective protection from angry unpredictable russian bear too. You got me?
This is my unconditional and unshakable point.

Old 04-19-2019, 06:31 PM

Quote:

I am. Things are more obvious when you look at them from a distance, than when you are in the epicenter of the events.
Your point of view looks like point of view of my relatives from Siberia.
This is how to diagnose appendicitis on Skype.

Old 04-19-2019, 06:42 PM

Quote:
It's terribly but it internal affairs. These victims could have been avoided but Russia rudely and cynically interfered in the internal affairs of Ukraine with breaking main international law and rules.

That's what Ukrainian propaganda is saying, but that's not how a lot of Russians perceived it.
They saw it as the Nationalist Ukrainians being given a free hand by Americans to kill the ethnic Russians .

Quote:
What about Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia as members of North Atlantic Organisation with common Russian border?
It's all about Putin's pointing at the example of the NATO ever-expanding aggression, after back in the 90ies Russia has withdrawn its troops and didn't present any danger to anyone.
And that's why Ukraine becomes such intense battle-ground between the US and Russia.

Quote:
Maybe russian airborne will make drop zone near Tallinn? No way. They will be destroyed ASAP.
We need collective protection from angry unpredictable russian bear too. You got me?
Ukraine doesn't belong with this particular group you are pointing at, sorry to say.
Even because of the common place of birth of these two nations alone.

Last edited by erasure; 04-19-2019 at 07:18 PM..

Old 04-19-2019, 06:58 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,810,293 times
Quote:
It's no necessary for russian aggressive regime.
The result of a large-scale invasion to ukrainian land must be unpredictable.
You probably overestimate the power of Russian army and motivation of Russian soldiers just like most part of russian society.
Lol, underestimate? Kiev lost Crimea without even a fight, and they got their rear handed to them in E. Ukraine, and have zero control over the area.

But yea, "overestimate" the Russian army.

Same with Georgia, back when the Russian army was even worse off, Russia spanked Georgia pretty good, lol. And it was the last time Georgia ever tried to pull off such a stunt again.

Old 04-19-2019, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Your point of view looks like point of view of my relatives from Siberia.
This is how to diagnose appendicitis on Skype.

You have relatives in Siberia?

Old 04-19-2019, 07:15 PM

Quote:
You have relatives in Siberia?
Yes I have. Is it incredible?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe